Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
On at least one occasion last night, Camilla was plugging her pics, and clearly said that you need to be adult-verified.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
18-09-2010 10:49
Find all posts by this user
martini4paige Offline
is a Paigeaholic

(16-09-2010 00:54 )biker200 Wrote:  Can someone please tell me what was the point of pming my number because i have had no response to anything i have posted.

Yep I PM'd my number as they requested and I too have had no response. More BS false promisesannoyedannoyed
18-09-2010 22:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

During Georgie's show right now, they showed in the upper corner of the screen, explicit pics of her, so I guess they really do exist! I'd like to hear from anyone if they've received them, on the adult varified phone of course Shy
22-09-2010 00:35
seth Offline
Master Poster

£3 for a picture when you can get naked women all over the internet for free.

What a waste of money.
22-09-2010 02:49
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(18-09-2010 22:29 )martini4paige Wrote:  
(16-09-2010 00:54 )biker200 Wrote:  Can someone please tell me what was the point of pming my number because i have had no response to anything i have posted.

Yep I PM'd my number as they requested and I too have had no response. More BS false promisesannoyedannoyed

sorry we'll chase it up now and will get back to you

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
22-09-2010 13:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

for the couple of people who have given us their number:

sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been on holiday Smile

our service provider is working with the relevant parties to get the thumbnail problem sorted on all handsets, which will be completed in the next couple of days. Once this has been confirmed, we will be sending out the pictures you should have received (free of charge)

will let you know if I hear anything else

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
24-09-2010 09:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

To everyone who uses this great forum im sorry to have to bump this thread again but i just have to reply to the latest text from bs.
At 04:39 thur 23 sept i sent this text, Tiffany naughty bits because thats what was advertised on screen.My reply was a pic of Tiff showing nothing more than her boobs.I then recieved the following text.Hiii babe!Unfortunatlely ur phone has adult bar in place.Call your carrier to remove it and then you'll be rcv the xxx-rated pics!
At 04:42 i sent the following text,No it doesnt i knew it was a con im off to the forum to post
At 4:42 Again i got , sorry baby but the law is the law and if you dont have this bar taken off then you cant have pink pics hun.
Now tell me someone please do i have a bar on my phone if i can recieve topless pics and the endless marketing texts.

What did i miss?
25-09-2010 21:11
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2010 12:16 )babestation Wrote:  Adult verifying your phone allows you to use adult shortcodes, as well as have unrestricted access to websites on your device. Unfortunately our service provider cannot send you the full pictures unless you have an adult verified handset. They check this each time before sending a picture to you, so as soon as you are adult verified you should be good to go

surly this means that you should have not received any picture from an adult short code if not Age verified?

I found this on a website that seems to be for a company that runs this type of services
this on a page "SMS Implementation Guidelines"

Quote: Age Verification

Both Orange and O2 require all service providers to age verify subscribers on all adult short codes.

* When an Orange subscriber submits an MO to an adult short code this will go through the automatic Age Verification process. If successful the MO will be passed on. If the end users is not age verified then an MO containing the text 'keyword AGEVERIFY' will be sent to the client. We recommend when you receive this AGEVERIFY message that you send a zero rated message to the customer encouraging them to age verify and resubmit the MO. Do not retry billable messages to the customer in this circumstance.

Free message text: Orange Content Control has blocked access to this service. To access this service Pre-Pay users please dial 450, Contract users please dial 150. Thanks.

On O2 there are 4 age verification states for O2 subscribers:

* Age Verified
* Previously failed to age verify
* Previously had parental lock applied
* Has never age verified/unknown age verification status

If a subscriber is age verified the MT message shall be delivered immediately. Service Providers with adult short codes shall receive 1 of 4 PTT codes for subscribers that are not age verified. These are specified in the PTT technical guide. For each age verification PTT code, service providers are required to submit a MT message using the 'zero tariff' ProfileID.

This Clearly suggests that If a phone is not adult Verified you should just receive a free text to tell you this

This is just one company's take on this and even then just guidelines but would seem to me to be good public relations
26-09-2010 08:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone who's watching Georgie right now, happen to see her new pics that were advertised? They had her sitting, and there was one of her on all fours with lotion on her bum. That's all fine and well, but there was a black bar supposedly hiding her naughty areas, yet IMO, I doubt her naughty areas are even in view in those pics! The angle with which she is posing, it seems impossible that you would see anything "naughty", and in one pic it looks like she is sitting on a white towel, which is probably covering her. Anyone who's seen her on TV will know that those pics are most likey not showing what they want us to think. I know she HAS had explicit pics of her taken, as we've seen the adverts for them, and it's obvious that those are more extreme pics, but I'd like to hear if anyone has actually received those ones yet.

Anyone?

Great show from her tonight though!!!!!Smile
26-09-2010 23:39
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Time to bump this thread.
Has anyone else noticed that Paige tonight has made it obvious that you need to be adult verified on your phone.She couldnt stressit enough.
I havent heard anything from babestation so my complaint about this so called service stands.

What did i miss?
29-09-2010 20:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV