Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
Anyone experiencing the thumbnail problem, please PM us your number so we can forward these onto our service provider, they have rectified the problem and will send you the full size picture (free of charge of course, before anyone moans about that Tongue)

thanks

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2010 10:44 by babestation.)
13-09-2010 10:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Anyone receiving censored pics, unfortunately this is due to your handset not being adult verified. It seems that most operators now default your phone to non-adult verified, and you are required to request they remove the block.

With most operators you can do this without having to speak to anyone, for example o2 give you a web interface at https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/ . Other providers may have something similar, or if you are on contract you can call your operator and choose the appropriate option in the menu (pay as you go users may have to speak to an operator)

Adult verifying your phone allows you to use adult shortcodes, as well as have unrestricted access to websites on your device. Unfortunately our service provider cannot send you the full pictures unless you have an adult verified handset. They check this each time before sending a picture to you, so as soon as you are adult verified you should be good to go

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
13-09-2010 13:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-09-2010 13:16 )babestation Wrote:  Anyone receiving censored pics, unfortunately this is due to your handset not being adult verified. It seems that most operators now default your phone to non-adult verified, and you are required to request they remove the block.

With most operators you can do this without having to speak to anyone, for example o2 give you a web interface at https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/ . Other providers may have something similar, or if you are on contract you can call your operator and choose the appropriate option in the menu (pay as you go users may have to speak to an operator)

Adult verifying your phone allows you to use adult shortcodes, as well as have unrestricted access to websites on your device. Unfortunately our service provider cannot send you the full pictures unless you have an adult verified handset. They check this each time before sending a picture to you, so as soon as you are adult verified you should be good to go

These complaints will be never-ending and you will continue to lose customers and suffer damage to your reputation unless that info is clearly stated each and every time the girls tout the pics.
13-09-2010 23:48
Find all posts by this user
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont think it should have been marked as "xxx". But i dont think they'll lose out, they probably should have stuck with the "get a pic of your favourite babe" slogan, that way everyone is happy.
But they are a business so its just another ad-campaign, although exaggerating the truth.
Like how apple said the ipad supports flash, mine fucking doesnt Big Grin
14-09-2010 02:37
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Im adult verified but still dont get the so called more explicit pics.Im with o2 by the way and to even get a text from bs i had to do that first,so why do i not get what it says on the tin.

What did i miss?
14-09-2010 06:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2010 23:48 )vila Wrote:  These complaints will be never-ending and you will continue to lose customers and suffer damage to your reputation unless that info is clearly stated each and every time the girls tout the pics.

For god sake be careful what you say on here! Don't we have enough shit on the screens already! eek
14-09-2010 07:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-09-2010 07:18 )bytor Wrote:  
(13-09-2010 23:48 )vila Wrote:  These complaints will be never-ending and you will continue to lose customers and suffer damage to your reputation unless that info is clearly stated each and every time the girls tout the pics.

For god sake be careful what you say on here! Don't we have enough shit on the screens already! eek

Huh
14-09-2010 22:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2010 22:45 )vila Wrote:  
(14-09-2010 07:18 )bytor Wrote:  

Huh

sorry thought you meant written statement. I mis-read your post.
15-09-2010 07:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(15-09-2010 07:10 )bytor Wrote:  sorry thought you meant written statement. I mis-read your post.

Even on the visual promos it would only need 'Adult Verification Required' to be added under the phone number.
15-09-2010 17:28
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Can someone please tell me what was the point of pming my number because i have had no response to anything i have posted.

What did i miss?
16-09-2010 01:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV