Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
TinTin and others on the thread who seem unhappy with the service, we haven't received your number yet? So far we have received 2 numbers

How do you expect us to fix the problem if we aren't given the chance to look up what you are talking about? We can tell the producers and service provider as much as we like, but it won't have any weight without examples

It seems the majority of you are happy to come on a forum and moan about us, call us con artists etc, but then you're given the chance for us to fix it and u go quiet

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
12-09-2010 12:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Hi Babestation I think what they are referring to is the fact that when they get a text with the link to there pic it takes them to a page with a small thumb nail in the middle so small they can't tell who it is with a download button under it but when you click that it should download your full size pic but instead of doing that it downloads the same thumbnail which is un viewable & you only get 3 try at trying to see if the link does work eventually but it doesn't before you get a you have viewed this to many times message.

I did try to tell you this some time ago hence the reason why I stopped ordering them since I ordered one of the special one off pics & never got it.

I use to get great quality pics before when the link would take you directly to the full size pic so why did they change it or is it the fact that you need to be on a certain network for the link to work now?

Any way I hope they sort it all out in the future as it seams the guys & me are missing out on some great pics these days .
12-09-2010 12:54
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 09:30 )emperornxviii Wrote:  The Babestation xxx pics definitely exist but I don't understand the comment about people not getting them straight away. As someone else said above, surely if people don't get the xxx pics straight away they won't come back for more???

What about for Georgie and Paige, who've had explicit shots of them taken? I doubt anyone has received those yet.
12-09-2010 14:20
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(12-09-2010 12:11 )babestation Wrote:  TinTin and others on the thread who seem unhappy with the service, we haven't received your number yet? So far we have received 2 numbers

you didn't ask me for my number so how was i meant to know i had to send you it. i'm not a mind reader you know Tongue

I'll pm you it now

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
12-09-2010 15:36
martini4paige Offline
is a Paigeaholic

(12-09-2010 12:11 )babestation Wrote:  TinTin and others on the thread who seem unhappy with the service, we haven't received your number yet? So far we have received 2 numbers

How do you expect us to fix the problem if we aren't given the chance to look up what you are talking about? We can tell the producers and service provider as much as we like, but it won't have any weight without examples

It seems the majority of you are happy to come on a forum and moan about us, call us con artists etc, but then you're given the chance for us to fix it and u go quiet
You have certainly got my number cos I've complained twice already to the customer services side. I can confirm the previous comments about thumbnails downloading to extremely small pictures that are unviewable full screen. As I have said when called you, it is totally unacceptable and we should be refunded. All I was offered was another pic free of charge that was marginally better but not from the same set of 3 pics - I was gutted and it is certainly a rip off. To get the girls to say on screen "I promise you will not be disappointed" is totally misleading and contrary to the sale of goods act. It is also doing them a total disservice with their fans. With todays technology it should be easy for you to provide a quality service. No exuces just get the problem sorted.annoyedannoyed
12-09-2010 16:46
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I have never purchased a babe pic cos I use the mobile wap site!! At least on there you know which pics you are getting and I always try to get pics from my favourite Paige website sets. For example the wallpaper on my computer and my phone are the same topless pic of Paige!!

BTW I have not had problems size wise using the wap site!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-09-2010 16:59
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(12-09-2010 16:46 )martini4paige Wrote:  To get the girls to say on screen "I promise you will not be disappointed" is totally misleading and contrary to the sale of goods act. It is also doing them a total disservice with their fans.

That's why i posted (Hmm my guess is babestations run by a bunch of liars)

I'll never call or buy pics from babestation again because their bloody liars Plus they rip their customers of by covering the screens with text NO 1 WANTS TO SEE!! Callers ring them to see & chat to the girls not Chat & see bits of them...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
12-09-2010 17:51
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I don't know why we are ranting on this and the OSG because up to this moment the money people haven't taken a blind bit of notice of us!!! Mind you if we keep banging on about these things the will EVENTUALLY have to take notice if only to keep the girls' fans from deserting them (through no fault of the girls WHATSOEVER!!).

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-09-2010 17:58
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(12-09-2010 15:36 )Tintin Wrote:  you didn't ask me for my number so how was i meant to know i had to send you it. i'm not a mind reader you know Tongue

I'll pm you it now

Josh quoted us a page ago in response to your initial comment, and you replied to it Tongue

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid616222

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
12-09-2010 21:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(12-09-2010 21:57 )babestation Wrote:  
(12-09-2010 15:36 )Tintin Wrote:  you didn't ask me for my number so how was i meant to know i had to send you it. i'm not a mind reader you know Tongue

I'll pm you it now

Josh quoted us a page ago in response to your initial comment, and you replied to it Tongue

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid616222

I only read Josh's comments not yours cause most of the time babestation's management talks through their (_O_). So as i said You never told me i had to send you my number Tongue

13-09-2010 10:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV