Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: [split] BS Xtreme Online Stream
(02-07-2011 01:56 )Tintin Wrote:  Between fucken up good viewing with stupid & unnecessary screen graphics & ripping people of I thought you guys at crapstation couldn’t get any worse but I guess I was wrong cause I can now add Slagging people to that list!!

Any 1 that spends money on your products have the right to speak their mind wither it’s good or bad which MOST of the time is bad! I my self ordered a pic of Tiffany a few night ago but I got sent the wrong pic, I ordered the pic that was on screen with her in doggy wearing some black lingerie but all I got was a picture of her top half with her boobs out annoyedannoyed, I sent a reply saying that was the wrong pic you sent me & you know it & i went from over £9 to just over £1.50.

Because of all of crapstations fuck ups i wont call their shows plus i wont waste my any more money on their BLOODY LIES MOBILE SERVES...

Of course they do, but it seems the majority are happy to sit on here, which is a forum independent of our company, and moan about our services, call us conmen / scammers etc. yet they haven't even attempted what anyone else would do in a normal world, and speak to customer services at the actual company who can help them.

The picture services are automated, if you reply with problems to a shortcode you will be charged £1.50 per message, and it is unmonitored.

Our helpline number is displayed in the scrolling terms & conditions on screen at all times, and this should be the first port of call if you have experienced problems with the service.. not a forum where we might not even read your post.

So with that, please email the number you used to info@babestation.tv, so we can look back at the history, see what was requested and what was received, and customer services can contact you to either get you the right pictures, or issue a refund.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
02-07-2011 13:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(02-07-2011 13:21 )babestation Wrote:  Of course they do, but it seems the majority are happy to sit on here, which is a forum independent of our company, and moan about our services, call us conmen / scammers etc. yet they haven't even attempted what anyone else would do in a normal world, and speak to customer services at the actual company who can help them.

Come on - you honestly expect that "in a normal world" even a small minority of people are going to contact a customer service department and speak to some random dude about being short changed over a masturbation aid?

It's not like returning a sweater to Marks n' Sparks haha Big Grin
03-07-2011 22:57
Find all posts by this user
barteric Offline
Senior Poster

babestaion video service
Hi guys i need sum help.

i txted the babestation video service a while back think it was for a tiff video and they sent me a txt with a link to a website. When i open the link all i get is a page with lots of black writing on it. I have been charged the full price for this service and didnt get the video

I was just wondering if any you guys had the same prob or know what i have to do 2 get the video

I have a iphone 4 if that helps

many thanks eric

Love alll you babes on the channels keep up the good works from Big E
13-07-2011 21:35
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: babestaion video service
(13-07-2011 21:35 )barteric Wrote:  Hi guys i need sum help.

i txted the babestation video service a while back think it was for a tiff video and they sent me a txt with a link to a website. When i open the link all i get is a page with lots of black writing on it. I have been charged the full price for this service and didnt get the video

I was just wondering if any you guys had the same prob or know what i have to do 2 get the video

I have a iphone 4 if that helps

many thanks eric

please contact us either via email at info@babestation.tv or on phone via 0844 357 0298 (charged at standard network rate).

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
13-07-2011 23:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service
i think some of you hot headed guys are fortunate that mr/mrs babestation still seems happy to give comments back to you on your rants......lol. if it was me, id come sctratch your eyes out for talking to me like that...!!!

look guys, i know it's your hard earned money you're spending here, but surely you know the score, and im certain you'd not speak this way on the phone to a company... would you..??? (tried it once, it didnt work for me.. the snotty call centre bitch hung up....lol)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
14-07-2011 00:58
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

well now im confused cause the advice given by babestation on here is to call customer services and u will be assisted if there is an issue need resolving, and kelly1066 u did what babestation said to do and u said and i quote "the snotty call centre bitch hung up"; so what happened to the issue that u had to call the centre in the first place was it resolved????????????
14-07-2011 02:06
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-07-2011 02:06 )10ofclubs Wrote:  well now im confused cause the advice given by babestation on here is to call customer services and u will be assisted if there is an issue need resolving, and kelly1066 u did what babestation said to do and u said and i quote "the snotty call centre bitch hung up"; so what happened to the issue that u had to call the centre in the first place was it resolved????????????

I might be wrong but I think you've read kelly1066's post the wrong way.

I spoke to a customer services girl about something else and she was polite and very helpful.
14-07-2011 07:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(14-07-2011 07:02 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
I spoke to a customer services girl about something else and she was polite and very helpful.

A cheap way of having a DTW? Big Grin
14-07-2011 09:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-07-2011 09:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  A cheap way of having a DTW? Big Grin

Whatever turns you on I suppose Tongue

Interesting role-play idea though. Might give that a go next time I call the show Wink
14-07-2011 10:20
Colonel Bogey Offline
Junior Poster

(03-07-2011 22:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  Come on - you honestly expect that "in a normal world" even a small minority of people are going to contact a customer service department and speak to some random dude about being short changed over a masturbation aid?

It's not like returning a sweater to Marks n' Sparks haha Big Grin

You're old fashioned and out of date. This is 2011, not 1950 something. The days are gone when nobody would ever complain about such things. If what you said was true there wouldn't be a customer service to call anyway as it wouldn't be needed.
14-07-2011 10:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV