Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Babestation XXX Pics Service
(09-11-2010 22:47 )simplymarko Wrote:  After all if he stations were not making any money they wouldnt last very long

Well said simplymarko, it's about time someone made that point.
13-11-2010 08:55
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've always found the best phone number to use to get the most explicit pictures of Cellcast girls is 69666 , i have 1 phone that i have only ever used for Cellcast services ie to phone , download pictures , purchase BSXtreme and send TXT messages from , i have not downloaded any pictures for some time but i am always getting TXT messages from the Cellcast day and night time girls from "69666" asking me to download their explicit pictures and whenever i have done so they have been first class , including Cherrie(not so explicit) from day time and Dani O'Neil , not sure what the 69666 number has to do with Cellcast as i have never seen it advertised on the Cellcast shows , but Cellcast must have given them my mobile number because i have never used it for any other shows but the Cellcast ones . Sky channel 948 "chat girl tv" has started using this number to adverise their adult mobile services .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-11-2010 19:54
type-r Offline

Preeti XXX Pics
Preeti XXX Pics

Hi All,

I just paid for that £3 text picture of preeti, and it actually did come through, but the image is tiny!!!! Cant see a damn thing.

Anyone else found this?
24-12-2010 01:07
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Preeti XXX Pics
reckon a better idea would be to buy pics from the wap site as you don't have to subscribe to anything dude. That would be my advice to you.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-12-2010 03:54
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(24-12-2010 03:54 )ledders69 Wrote:  reckon a better idea would be to buy pics from the wap site as you don't have to subscribe to anything dude. That would be my advice to you.Big Grin

I agree ledders but why rip people off eek By false advertising bladewave
03-01-2011 16:51
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Cellcast are a total joke, with them ripping you off for no updates on their website during the holidays, to the xxx £3 pics which are a pack of lies. Maybe it's our own faults for even asking for the pics. If everybody stopped buying them , then maybe they would stop advertising them. I know a few model's who are actually embarrassed about the situation & them having to tell lies to there regulars, who are desperate to see the naughty pics, fine well knowing they don't exist. Rant over.
Cheesyboy
04-01-2011 04:04
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(03-01-2011 16:51 )mrichie10 Wrote:  I agree ledders but why rip people off eek By false advertising bladewave

you are spot on mrichie10, wish they could stop it altogether.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-01-2011 00:29
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

got to agree with u on that one n by the
way is anybody else
pissed about paying £3 for thumbnails when others r givin them away.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
05-01-2011 00:39
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I refuse to buy any of their txt pics since I got ripped off like Biker200. I text pic kandi, the pic came back saying kandi minky and got her topless wearing partially transparent knix but have also found that you do sometimes get the same pix. Come on BS, get your shit together because it's not like your new to the babechannels.annoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
05-01-2011 00:50
joncruise Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Who's on Babestation or Glamour Chase tonight?
Last night the lovely Miss Porter offered a special pic for those who texted in so why not?!

I texted, verified the DOB text back , email to say the pic was on it's way and then ..... nothing.

£3 worse off - mug or victim of technology? You decide.

I contacted Glamourchase through their website twice (one last night and once just now) and no reply.

Anybody had this problem too or recently? Anyone offer a solution or an email contact that might actually help me A) get the pic or B) get my £3 refunded? Any help greatly appreciated!
01-02-2011 23:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV