Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation XXX Pics Service
(09-11-2010 00:50 )ledders69 Wrote:  Can't say I've downloaded any pictures and have got to say I'm not going to commit myself to buying those pictures either. Why the devil bs have decided to do it on the first place is beyond me. Even more annoying is that voiceovers keep on advertising them too.annoyed

Because contrary to popular belief, Cellcast exist for 1 reason, to make money, which is the same reason the calls are not charged at local rate and why (and sorry to all those who think the girls are their 'friends') you call them and they dont call you lol

All the time there are enough people sitting at home thinking 'yeah i want a picture of TIFFANY on my phone' they will continue to offer the service and advertise it....why wouldnt they?

Remember there are certain groups of people who spend every bit of free cash they have on calling texting and signing to websites for the stations so why would you not take advantage and push your advertising if it is increasing your revenue?

After all if he stations were not making any money they wouldnt last very long
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 08:54 by simplymarko.)
09-11-2010 22:47
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last night they were offering 20 exclusive screenshots of Paige from an "erotica" vid they had made earlier.
At £3 per pic, that's £60.
Hate to think how much the actual vid would be. Big Grin
11-11-2010 19:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2010 19:08 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Last night they were offering 20 exclusive screenshots of Paige from an "erotica" vid they had made earlier.
At £3 per pic, that's £60.
Hate to think how much the actual vid would be. Big Grin

Who wants to pay that much for an erotica video if Paige isn't going to show more than she does on the night shows? Not me. Not for that price. Nothing against Paige.
11-11-2010 20:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just saw the latest adverts for Paige's "Explicit pics", and to me, none of them look explicit. The ones with the black tape are obviously not explicit, and even Megan and Paige are having a hard time lying to the camera it seems. You'd have to be an idiot to pay for any of these! There have been some pics of Paige before that appeared to be explicit, but who knows if anyone has received them. If they really expect people to pay for something that isn't there, then I think they can do a better job of trying to trick us than what was shown tonight!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 02:47 by mrmann.)
12-11-2010 02:46
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(12-11-2010 02:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Just saw the latest adverts for Paige's "Explicit pics", and to me, none of them look explicit. The ones with the black tape are obviously not explicit, and even Megan and Paige are having a hard time lying to the camera it seems. You'd have to be an idiot to pay for any of these! There have been some pics of Paige before that appeared to be explicit, but who knows if anyone has received them. If they really expect people to pay for something that isn't there, then I think they can do a better job of fooling us than what was shown tonight!

I don't get it why that has happened to be honest. All that I can say is that like in my last post that I'm glad I don't get involved in it.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 03:07 by ledders69.)
12-11-2010 02:48
Jam Da Man Offline

(12-11-2010 02:48 )ledders69 Wrote:  .... ....I'm glad I don't get involved in it.

Me either! Smile

I started taking pics of my TV screen of PartyPeople over two years ago.

Half the reason was because they started doing the whole "£3 a pic" thing, so I thought I'd do my own free ones. laugh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-11-2010 07:31
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-11-2010 07:31 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I started taking pics of my TV screen of PartyPeople over two years ago.

Thats why they started putting black bands on the preview pics, to stop people taking screen caps instead of buying them Big Grin
12-11-2010 07:36
Jam Da Man Offline

^ The other half reason I did it was a little game I made up to amuse myself in the early hours.
I would take 2 pics of the screen of each babe - 1 head shot, and 1 full body shot (or as near as) without getting any of the OSG in the picture.

I stopped trying around Febuary this year, when the OSG got too hard to avoid. Sad

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-11-2010 07:44
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Babestation XXX Pics Service
Ive just texted for 2 pics of Charlie one of which said Charlie Minky and got absolute oposite back.Babestation im not shy and will go to trading standards this coming wed when im not working.You are ripping people off and need to be dealt with you con artists.Im disgusted how you treat your paying customers cellcast my subscription to your site will be cancelled shortly.Up yours Del boyannoyed
Dont fall for it guys.

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010 23:02 by biker200.)
12-11-2010 22:57
andiroo28 Offline
Junior Poster

Just text in twice for uncensored pics between Georgie's legs and got crap, one covered up boobs, and one seethru boobs... I see more flesh on a Saturday night out.... BS is shit, and this is false advertising, feel an ofcom complaint coming on....... PM'd my details for all the good it will do...

Feel robbed annoyed

Back to Google methinks......bladewave
12-11-2010 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV