babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

tiffanysstud Offline

Cool RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
i got my free pic and it was shit, never gona waste my money on paying for shit pics like that, but ive had about 100 txts back asking me to buy more FUCK OFF BAeekbladewave
21-10-2010 20:45
Find all posts by this user
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Babestation xxx pics - complaints
Why did they come out with this outrageous idea in the first place? I'm totally baffled.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
21-10-2010 20:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Some more of Paige were advertised tonight with the black tape again. Do they exist at all? It's hard to believe that they would continue to blatantly scam people, so Paige's pics must exist, right? Maybe I should give it a test myself, and try for Paige, Tammy and Georgie's explicit pics next time, just to be sure. I'm not a texter, but I believe we should get what we pay for and what's advertised to us, so perhaps I'll risk wasting money on a fake product, as stupid as that sounds, but at least it will be proof.
22-10-2010 01:16
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(22-10-2010 01:16 )mrmann Wrote:  Some more of Paige were advertised tonight with the black tape again. Do they exist at all? It's hard to believe that they would continue to blatantly scam people, so Paige's pics must exist, right? Maybe I should give it a test myself, and try for Paige, Tammy and Georgie's explicit pics next time, just to be sure. I'm not a texter, but I believe we should get what we pay for and what's advertised to us, so perhaps I'll risk wasting money on a fake product, as stupid as that sounds, but at least it will be proof.

I agree mate, it is totally baffling.bladewave

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
22-10-2010 01:22
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Now ive found out its a scam i have not even called since.Its all bshit so lets not get sucked in guys

What did i miss?
25-10-2010 21:31
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Has anyone downloaded any of these pics they say are only available while the girl is on screen?
Are there really full frontal shots of Paige,Tiffany and Charlie C or is it just Babestation exaggeration!
07-11-2010 01:11
kayjay2k Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation XXX Pics Service
I was watching Ree Petra when they advertised her xxx pics available for that nite only, so toted in but never got the pic as the service doesn't work for the iPhone which they never mentioned, so is there another way of getting those "exclusive" pics?
08-11-2010 22:24
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

No they are not fictious, just to give you a heads up if you want to try again and get these pics, when I got some of Camilla, I placed the set she was in before her name, so if you place for example Charlie C put extreme or whatever it is called for these pics, before her name and then see what happens.
08-11-2010 22:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2010 22:29 )matt38 Wrote:  No they are not fictious, just to give you a heads up if you want to try again and get these pics, when I got some of Camilla, I placed the set she was in before her name, so if you place for example Charlie C put extreme or whatever it is called for these pics, before her name and then see what happens.

I don't think the explicit ones of Paige exist. I just don't see her doing pics like that, even for the phones, and I have my doubts about Georgie's as well, as I didn't receive them when I texted.
08-11-2010 22:36
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Can't say I've downloaded any pictures and have got to say I'm not going to commit myself to buying those pictures either. Why the devil bs have decided to do it on the first place is beyond me. Even more annoying is that voiceovers keep on advertising them too.annoyed There needs to be a way around it and perhaps hide the osg away for buying those pictures so when the voiceover speaks that osg can be activated so when the voiceover finishes the osg gets hidden again. It would be nice if bs could do this for the viewers(myself) and the callers. I'm not sure how long it will last for but hopefully in the new year I would love it if bs could dump it and let us enjoy our shows in peace.

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 00:51 by ledders69.)
09-11-2010 00:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV