Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Babestation XXX Pics (& Vids) Service

biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Babestation XXX Pics Service
I am starting this thread for one reason and one reason only.
In the last few weeks i have been seduced by the false advertising by the channel to download these so called xxx pics.It has so far cost me £30 plus for pics i could have got elswhere.And thats just over a fortnight.
I am so bloody annoyed that i have started sky+ when i order to see, if under the trades description act ,get a refund when i dont get what i expect.
Please help guys because it will help stop people getting shafted in future as i was.
DO NOT SEND ANY TEXT REQUESTING XXX PICS OF THE GIRLS ON THAT NIGHTS SHOW YOU WILL FEEL CHEATED.

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 22:50 by biker200.)
20-08-2010 22:48
Find all posts by this user
evansblue Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation xxx pics
I texted a few weeks ago looking those pics, and im still waiting for them, ive been charged for them and i havent recieved a single pic.Sad
20-08-2010 23:17
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I'm afraid It only took one £3 text for me to give up on the pics
I would post the pic of Stevie as an Example but I deleted it from my Phone the same night as
a was not what was advertised
b was such low resolution I could hardly tell it was Stevie

which is such a shame as the photos from the website that are posted here are good quality so I'll save money texting for pics but might consider a short term membership of the website
21-08-2010 00:12
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

I did it when the offer was up a few months ago, and i did it again. I got the same pic twice, the one of dani o'neal poking her head out of some grass with her boobs out. Im sure this is not un-familliar to some of you.
21-08-2010 00:18
dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

It's happen to me,ripped off big time.STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!!!,FUCK OFF BABESTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 01:12 by dick4dani.)
21-08-2010 01:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Can't say I'm surprised to hear this. People who know what Cellcast are like will tell you that this is standard practice for them. Rolleyes
21-08-2010 01:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2010 22:48 )biker200 Wrote:  I am starting this thread for one reason and one reason only.
In the last few weeks i have been seduced by the false advertising by the channel to download these so called xxx pics.It has so far cost me £30 plus for pics i could have got elswhere.And thats just over a fortnight.
I am so bloody annoyed that i have started sky+ when i order to see, if under the trades description act ,get a refund when i dont get what i expect.
Please help guys because it will help stop people getting shafted in future as i was.
DO NOT SEND ANY TEXT REQUESTING XXX PICS OF THE GIRLS ON THAT NIGHTS SHOW YOU WILL FEEL CHEATED.

I don't text anyway, but what were the pics from Georgie and Paige like?
21-08-2010 02:27
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

I got some of the new pics of Cleo and Georgie and there ok but don't live up to the hype that's advertised on screen.It could be worst if you text eb/tp/bb for photos you get them and you also get many texts afterword that have nothing to do with what you have just ordered and at £1.50 a text too.But you shouldn't be surprised by false advertising by cellcast,lets face it the hot girl caller isn't a member of the public most of time but a girl who works for them.
21-08-2010 03:09
Jam Da Man Offline

(21-08-2010 03:09 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  I got some of the new pics of Cleo and Georgie and there ok but don't live up to the hype that's advertised on screen.It could be worst if you text eb/tp/bb for photos you get them and you also get many texts afterword that have nothing to do with what you have just ordered and at £1.50 a text too.But you shouldn't be surprised by false advertising by cellcast,lets face it the hot girl caller isn't a member of the public most of time but a girl who works for them.

(21-08-2010 00:18 )moon12 Wrote:  I did it when the offer was up a few months ago, and i did it again. I got the same pic twice, the one of dani o'neal poking her head out of some grass with her boobs out. Im sure this is not un-familliar to some of you.

Yeah I ordered the "try" pic from BS, and got the one with Dani mentioned above.
AND for the following few months I got text messages advertising Amanda's/Camilla's new pics. I sent "STOP" (10p a go)after each, and got a text saying "Sorry to see you go...." but then a week later, ANOTHER message, almost the same as the last.
Always from 69444 (or 69944, can't remember which, and I deleted them all)
Important However, after a month or two I stopped sending "STOP", and I got a new messsage, saying something slightly different (Can't remember now) And I got charged for it!! £1:50 for something I never asked for or requested in any way. annoyed
Within minutes I rang 02 (35p), explained what had happened (more or less... Shy ) and was told to send "STOP", again. No refund, no explanation.
In the end I changed my number, what with 02 giving away free sim cards. But a supposedly "free" picture cost me around £2.50 - £3. Not much perhaps, but for a Pay/Go user it can be a lot.
So now I just watch, and don't interact at all. bladewave

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-08-2010 04:05
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

(21-08-2010 02:27 )mrmann Wrote:  I don't text anyway, but what were the pics from Georgie and Paige like?

put it this way none of the pics are xxx rated and show nothing more than anything you have seen before.

What did i miss?
21-08-2010 07:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV