Junior Poster

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
Preeti + Nice Lingerie = HEAVEN !!! Heart Heart Heart
31-05-2016 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I was a big fan of the pink swimsuit she was wearing in the sauna last night, and the way it squashed tightly against her big tits. Preeti does make some good choices when it comes to her outfits, I much prefer that type of thing. Get the gym set back, she'd look great in that.
31-05-2016 12:19
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

^
Agree totally.Preeti has the perfect body for those type of outfits.
31-05-2016 12:24
stephanexxx Offline
Junior Poster

(28-05-2016 15:59 )Dave_M Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 23:40 )rpj316 Wrote:  ^
That could be the greatest pic I've ever seenSmile

Haha, I loaded up the stream and it had frozen on that, and I knew I had to get a screenshot ASAP!

Frozen ??? ........ the stream or your brain ? Big Grin

I would like to find more pictures like this in high quality (from photoshoots sessions) !!!!!!!!!!! Heart Heart Heart

The photos galleries of Preeti and Priya are good, but in my opinion too much edited with "non natural" posture.

I find Preeti 100 times hotter in natural (on live sessions) than in her photoshoots sessions.

I don't know if others Preeti fans are agree with me.

I'n not against that type of pictures (look at my avatar Tongue ), but it wiil be great to find more "raw" pictures of Preeti and Priya.
31-05-2016 13:51
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Excellent show from Preeti last night,including a decent non POVCL,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
31-05-2016 16:15
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Office Sex With Ms Preeti Young!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking So Sexy Tonight In The Babestation Office, Naked Bar Those Sexy Black Stockings On Bent Over The Desk Bouncing That Beautiful Sexy Amazing Ass!!Heart

I Just Had A Dirty Filthy Call With Ms Preeti And Just Had Some Fun That That Mighty Fine Ass!! It's Was Amazing!Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-06-2016 00:30
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

^
Good work sirSmile
01-06-2016 00:33
REX MASTER Offline

Red Hot Sexy Ms Preeti!!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking Absolutely Red Hot Sexy Tonight In The Babestation Sauna, In That Sexy Red Bra, In Those Sexy Red Lace Knickers On and In Those Sexy Deep Black Stockings On Bent Over Bouncing Her Red Hot Sexy Perfect Ass!!!Heart

So It's Time To Give Red Hot Preeti A Call and Give Her Red Hot Sexy Ass A Damn Good Hard Fast Slamming!!!Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-06-2016 01:29
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I really like how she's wearing her hair tonight - I don't think I've seen/noticed her having wavy hair before - it looks really luscious SmileHeart
Wink She keeps brushing it back out of her face though - let it fall over your eye more girl, it looks really sexy ! Big Grin

[Image: image-2C94_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-BB3A_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-5A58_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-4DEB_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-DB95_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-7132_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-6290_57521B16.jpg]
[Image: image-8447_57521B16.jpg]
04-06-2016 01:08
REX MASTER Offline

Perfect Sexy Preeti In A Perfect Sexy Black Number!!HeartHeartHeart

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In The Babestation Sauna In That Sexy Tight Black Open Bust Outfit On Bent Over Bouncing That Tight Sexy Perfect Beautiful Amazing Ass!!! I'm Also Loving Ms Preeti Sexy New Wavy Hairstyle.. So Looks So Sexy!!Heart

So It's Time To Give Perfect Preeti A Call and Have Some Fun Time With Her Perfect Sexy Ass!!Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

04-06-2016 01:40

preetiandpriya.com