Wink Looks like she's sitting pretty to me Wink

[Image: image-78CD_5425CAC6.jpg]
[Image: image-CED5_5425CAC6.jpg]
26-09-2014 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
Even her choice of lingerie turns me on Tongue.
This lass can do no wrong Blush.

26-09-2014 22:13
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow..

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking Absolutly Stunning In The Office In A Sexy Red Bra, Tiny Red Thong, Red Suspenders, Sheer Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing That Sexy Ass... Love It... Well Done Ms Preeti..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
26-09-2014 22:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

26/9/14

[Image: image-EE91_5425EF74.jpg]
26-09-2014 23:58
beon78 Offline
Senior Poster

is there a better sight than seeing the devine preeti on our tv and that awesum body
27-09-2014 00:37
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
27-09-2014 01:14
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

[Image: image-4861_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-2E78_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-194F_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-69D8_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-20B5_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-9E56_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-54EC_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-79E9_54261092.jpg] [Image: image-2482_542610B9.jpg]
27-09-2014 02:19
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Think Im In Love With Ms Preeti Young

Some members on this forum might think I'm an idiot with my comments on this thread or on other threads but i Need To Say This..... Sorry Guys this might be long and boring but just hang on with me..

I have been watching and calling Ms Preeti Young and Ms Priya Young since the first time i seen them both years ago on Babestation and since those good old days i have and still do enjoy their shows everytime they are on..... When they were both on babestation i used to call Ms Priya More than Ms Preeti.. I dont know why but i think Ms Priya was just so more Filthy at the dirty talk... Sorry Preeti.. They Both put in great performances night after night in each set that babestation had at their old studios.. With the use of great outfits and I loved it when they used to both get naked and be on the same set together at the same time and drenched in oil.. And do you old skol viewers remember the Big Blue Chair!!! Both Preeti & Priya On it was my All Time Greatest Memory of them both together..... Ahhhhh The Good Old Days... Especially when they did two girls one fone... That was awesome... And Since then I Really became a big fan of these two beautiful sexy ladies... But then they were gone... Gone to RLC

RLC Did have great sets compared to the old babestation studios for My Queens to play with but however they Never were on screen together at the same time and the camera angle was the same all night with No close ups... However I still called them both and it was at that point Ms Preeti Started to Become My Favourite Twin..... Sorry Ms Priya.... Then they were both gone... Ms Priya went to USA and Ms Preeti Returned To Babestation..... And At this point My Crazy Addiction Started to Grow More For Ms Preeti Young....

Ms Preeti came back to BS with a Bang!!!!! Her shows and performances were just something else. Even tough BS just had bed set but she made the most out of them. Bent over legs spread get outfits and the use of oil was just something else. And My Calls just started to grow.. Then BS moved to MK... And Of Course They Had To Keep Ms Preeti With Them... You Cant Let This Beauty Go Again.... Never..

Now MK BS Studios Just Gave Ms Preeti A Whole New Level of Sexual Peak!!!!! She had more sets to play with and get into more roll playing fantasies... And This Is When The Sexy Outfits came out....That she enjoys... And without any doubts my calls grew even more....

Ms preeti in the office in stockings and high heels, Ms Preeti in the gym, Ms Preeti on the pool table, Ms Preeti in the sauna, Ms Preeti in the classroom, Ms preeti in the locker room, Ms Preeti in The Aleyway, Ms Preeti in the Boudior this girl is Amazing in which ever set you put her in and IMO she is the Only Girl that gives 100% and that adapts to each set and Dominates It... With the use of sexy outfits to match each fantasy and the Mind Blowing Positions she gets her sexy beautiful body in is just something else..

Then 2014 just gave Ms Preeti a Whole New Level of Even More Sexual Peak... Even I Thought Is It Even Possible, How Is She Doing This....The blue lit set, the gold set came in and the massage set and the return of great 2 for 1.... The Use of Even more Oil and the interaction with other babes, kissing, On top of each, playing with each other this Girl Does it all... That Sexy Body Keeps Getting Better And Better ever time she is on... And oh my that Ass just keeps getting rounder and rounder... And oh Ya not forgetting her BS Unleashed Shows.. Now Lets Not Get Me Started On That.... Just Perfect....

Imo Ms Preeti Should Have been the BS babe of 2013 or even in the years before but however it went to Queen Tori Lee... She did well love her but to me she was not on screen enough to be given that award.... But i still say well done Ms Tori Lee... Now I Think This Year Ms Preeti Young Totally Deserves this award... And Even The Ultimate Babe of 2014. Now this is not down to the Fact That I Am Stupidly Addicted to this Beauty but however I Base it down to the Performances this girl puts in. Hour after Hour, Night after Night, Week After Week and Month after Month... She Never Has A Dull Performance.. Always Full of High Energy and Her Sexual Horny Level Just keeps growing. The More I Call her her dirty talking skills just keep getting Dirtier and Filther... Well Done Ms Preeti...

This Girl is Just So Beautiful from head to toe. Sexy hair, Pretty Face, Gorgeous Smile, Juicy Tits, Toned Abs, Sexy belly button piercing, Sexy Long Legs, Sexy Feet and Oh Ya Not Forgetting That Sexy Beautiful Perfect Ass... Every Inch of this Beauty is just Perfect.... I Even Love The Sexy Tattoos... Now You People Tell Me Wats Not To Like about her...... Wat Turns Me On The Most about Her is How she Waves her sexy long hear around her gorgeous face and when she Bites her Sexy Lips. Ahhhhhhh... I mean just look at her now... In the Red Boudoir in that Sexy Red Outfit.... Shes Just On Another League.....

I Will Keep Watching and Calling Ms Preeti and Long May Her Regain Carry On..... Well Done Ms Preeti Young.... You Are Just Something Else..... And Thank You....Love Her Soo MuchHeart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-09-2014 02:35
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Is there no limit to what this incredible lady can do?
Another mind blowing night in a catalogue of them in 2014.
Preeti is like a sexual tornado sweeping through the nightshow sky at fearsome velocity and power.
Relentless sex appeal and horniness.
She is like the Duracell battery of sex. She just keeps going without ever losing her intensity.
It is simply unbelievable. Night after night she just explodes into action with scorching hot sexual fervour.
What a performer, what a body - WHAT A WOMAN Heart.

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2014 03:41 by Snooks.)
27-09-2014 03:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh crumbs look at her now eek.
Rolling around naked on the pool table Blush.
Oh Preeti Blush Heart.
It's all too much.
Snookered passes out Shy.

27-09-2014 03:53

preetiandpriya.com