• 89 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
[Image: image-1DA4_53CA7D06.jpg]

PREETI : "Oh dear I seem to have forgotten my towel. Can anybody give me one ?"

Tongue Yes we certainly can give you one - Big Grin

...oh wait you meant give you a towel...oh er my mistake, never mind then Big Laugh
19-07-2014 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

19th July early morning

[Image: thumb-0E2A_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-EFEB_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-0D88_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-E42E_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-DBF5_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-F3CD_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-D133_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-452C_53CA7E0A.jpg][Image: thumb-9443_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-8B84_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-636C_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-1D99_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-3FE8_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-88BA_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-622E_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-8107_53CA7EAD.jpg][Image: thumb-8C16_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-2F12_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-9105_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-0D22_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-081B_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-6C18_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-0D24_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-1D82_53CA7F34.jpg][Image: thumb-C850_53CA7FB6.jpg][Image: thumb-D12B_53CA7FB6.jpg][Image: thumb-1FBC_53CA7FB6.jpg][Image: thumb-DC42_53CA7FB6.jpg]
19-07-2014 15:25
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

20-07-2014 11:23
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

God Dam My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young......

I have Not been on this forum for some time now. But had to come on here tonight just to say My God Does My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Look Absolutely Ridiculously Beautiful tonight. We've seen her Naked in All her Sexual Glory and Now in My Favourite Set once again in the office in Sexy Black Stocking and Sexy Black Platform High Heels. Iv foned Ms Preeti 5 times tonight and Now its time to give here afew more calls and Bend her over the office desk and Give that Sexy Beautiful Ass a Dam Good Slamming....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 02:39 by REX MASTER.)
22-07-2014 02:37
REX MASTER Offline

Oh Preeti Oh Preeti Oh Ms Preeti....... Dam

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is Looking Soo Stunning in Those Sexy Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On All Fours On the Office Desk.... Fuck Me That is the Ultimate Position she Loves and there is Nothing Better than that Sexy Juicy Ass Bouncing Up & Down.... Just Perfect.... Time to give Ms Preeti another call tonight and Slam that Sexy Ass Over the desk on the chair and Up Against the Wall.... She Loves it... And So Do I....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-07-2014 02:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The filthy things I could do to Preeti right now Tongue.
Man Oh Man she is looking so damned good naked on the massage table.
Oiled up and ready to rock Tongue.
That phenomenal arse just aching for a really really deep, hard pounding Tongue.
What a body eek. Wow!!

26-07-2014 02:36
REX MASTER Offline

Absoltley Beautiful...

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Naked on the Pink Massage Table Bent Over Bouncing that Sexy Juicy Perfect Oiled Up Ass.... This Girl is Just Amazing.... Love how shes got her hair tied up in a Pony Tail All Ready For Me To Give That Sexy Ass A Dam Good Rub with Oil... Time for another call... Oil Overload Baby.... I Like

LOVE THESE BABES......

26-07-2014 02:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Preeti has been in the best form of her babeshow career so far in 2014.
A stellar year from her up to now.
Hugely impressive in a wide variety of the BS sets.
For all the stuff about the airtime she gets I have to say imo she merits every second of it on the basis of her performances this year.
Really outstanding stuff.
Well done Preeti Big Grin.

26-07-2014 02:45
REX MASTER Offline

Well Said Snookered147.... Totally Agree With You Mate.. For Me and iv Said it Before she is The Ultimate Queen Of Babestation.. I Mean Look she has been on the Channels for years now and she is Still On The Top of Her Game Since the day she Joined... Never a Dull Performance Always Puts in 110% in her Shows.. Puts in the Hard Work Night After Night She is On. That Haveanly Sexy Body Just Keeps Getting Better and Better Every time she is on. And As Always She is a Pleasure to talk to on the Phone.... Soo For That Thank You Ms Preeti Young. However I Would Soo Love it If Both My Queens Priya and Preeti Could Be On Babestation At The Same Time Just Like The Good Old Days.... I Just Cant Get Enough of These Two Sexy Twin Sisters... Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

26-07-2014 03:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is hard to narrow down the highlights of the year from Preeti in 2014 because there have been so many.
Her consistency is as good as anyone in the history of nightshows imo.
She is churning out quality shows one after another and I have to say she is a joy to watch.

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2014 04:34 by Snooks.)
26-07-2014 04:33

preetiandpriya.com