preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
Yes thats right Preeti.
Get naked and horny. Gyrate that arse, shake that body, play with those big tits.
Mmmmmmmmmm yummy Tongue.
What a hot hot body Tongue.

23-03-2014 03:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

Oh yes yes yes Preeti, that arse is exquisiteeek, it was the focus of attention for me last night. I've never wanted to pound an arse so muchTongueTongue
23-03-2014 15:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I agree.
Preeti does have a truly sumptuous arse worthy of a nice, long, hard, deep and intense pumping Tongue.
One of the finest derrieres of them all imo.
When she gets naked in that sauna she really blows my mind as well as my load Tongue.

23-03-2014 17:12
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is Looking Soo Hot in those Sexy Black Knickers and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On the Pool Table Bouncing & Shaking That Sexy Perfect Ass.... Iv Missed Ms Preeti's Shows over the Past Two Nights So therefore Have to Make it up and Call her as Many Times Tonight.... Great, Can't Wait.... Its gona be One Hard Long Night Ahead of me Now.... Shes Just Soo Perfect.... Love her.
Wow.... My Queen Ms Preeti in a TINY Pink Thong & Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing that Sexy Perfect Beautiful Ass.... Love it..... Time For another Call With Ms Preeti....
Oh Fuck Me Ms Preeti....

Ms Preeti Once Again On the Pool Table in That Sexy White Outfit Bouncing her Sexy Juciy Ass All Over the Table.... Love it.... My Queen Ms Preeti Sure Loves it When Me & Her Have Filthy Dirty Sex On the Pool Table..... Thats a Good Girl Ms Preeti bend Over and Let Me Stick My Long Hard Cue up that Sexy Ass..... Fuck it.... Its Time to Give Ms Preeti Call No6 of the Night Great.... I Can't Get Enough of Her.... She Just Gives Me the Greatest Fone Sex.... Well I Can't Forget My Other Queen Ms Priya Young......

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
24-03-2014 01:22
REX MASTER Offline

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is BACK.... Its been 4 nights Since I spoke to her.... She's Looking Mighty Fine in those Sheer Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On the office desk Bouncing that Perfect Sexy Beautiful Ass.... Looks like Ms Preeti is Gona get Alot of Calls from Me tonight... I can't wait....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-03-2014 23:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2014 23:18 )REX MASTER Wrote:  My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is BACK.... Its been 4 nights Since I spoke to her.... She's Looking Mighty Fine in those Sheer Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On the office desk Bouncing that Perfect Sexy Beautiful Ass.... Looks like Ms Preeti is Gona get Alot of Calls from Me tonight... I can't wait....

You'd better be quick then because she's said she's going on BS Cams at 10.30 for a few hours!
28-03-2014 23:21
REX MASTER Offline

Wow..... My Queen Ms Preeti Young Naked in The Sauna..... Does Not Get Any Better than this..... Her Sexy Beautiful Heavenly Sexy Body is Just Soo Perfect and that Sexy Ass Bouncing up and down is just a view to Die for...... Love You Ms Preeti..... Time for Another Call With My Queen..... I Hope we see some oil
Wow Wow Wow..... I'm Gona Have A Heartattack Tonight

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Back tonight to Dominate the Office Set But This Time in That Sexy Black Fishnet Bodystocking Outfit and Black Platform High Heels..... Just Amazing.... She's The Only Babe that Knows How to Work This Set.....

Ms Preeti Bent Over On the Desk On All Fours Bouncing That Sexy Perfect Ass, Legs Spread Wide Open Thrusting her Hips, On The Floor, Sitting On the Chair Or Against the Wall she Sure Dominates this Set..... Once Again Another World Class Top Performance....

Anyone Please Tell Me Wats Not To Like About This Sexy Beautiful Babe..... Time For another Call With Ms Preeti... Wow and Now Naked with Just Her High Heels On..... Absolutely Perfect.... Well Done Ms Preeti.

LOVE THESE BABES......

29-03-2014 01:25
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Oh yes, Preeti naked on the office desk. Tongue
What have I been missing, she says she's nearly done.
I am very impressed. Beautiful arse. And the rest.
29-03-2014 02:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Preeti excels in that office set especially when she gets naked in there.
I definitely think she should do some BSX shows in that set Tongue.

29-03-2014 03:19
REX MASTER Offline

Dam You Ms Preeti......

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Is Looking Super Stunning in That Red Bra, Black Thong, Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over in the Alyway Bouncing Her Sexy Juciy Perfect Ass..... Time to Give Ms Preeti Call No5 of the Night and Let's See Wat I Can Do To her..... Ahhhhhhh The Things I Would Do To Ms Preeti Right Now in That Dark Alyway.... She Loves it When I Bend Her Over the Bins and Give that Sexy Ass a Dam Good Hard Pounding..... My Queen Are You Ready For Me.... Absolutely Perfect..... Dirty Filthy Sexy With My Queen in the Dirty Filthy Alyway.... Great... I Can't Wait...
My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young Has Been On Fire Tonight.... And She Has Destroyd Every Set She Has Been On..... Now She's Looking Hot and Ready For A Hardcore Sexual Workout Session with Me in the Gym... Once Again Bending Over Bouncing that Sexy Ass.... Well Done Ms Preeti...

She's On Split Screen at the moment, but I can't complain because its the Sexy Ms Angela Louise Downs Bouncing her Sexy Ass..... Soo Looks Like It's One Last Fone call for me With My Queen tonight.... Ms Preeti are You Ready to Let Me Give that Sexy Juciy Ass A Hardcore Workout.... And Make You Sweat.... I Sure am....

LOVE THESE BABES......

29-03-2014 04:35

preetiandpriya.com