preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
I know some people knock her and call her "a usual suspect " but I really like Preeti. Her hair and makeup are always immaculate she wears great outfits and is very good on the phones.
All in all she is a very sexy babe.
16-03-2014 16:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

16-03-2014 16:49
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

16-03-2014 21:07
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... Love it Love it Love it......

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is looking Soo Stunning Tonight in that Sexy Cream Satin Bra, Black TINY Thong, Sheer Seamed Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On the Office Desk On All Fours Bouncing That Sexy Ass.... Does Not Get Any Better Than This..... I'm Gona Have Alot Fun Tonight calling Ms Preeti..... Can't Wait..... I Have Missed You Ms Preeti..... Love her Soo Much....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-03-2014 23:33
REX MASTER Offline

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young in a Red Bra Red Thong Black Stockings and Black High Heels Bent Over the Classroom Desk Bouncing that Sexy Ass...... Ms Preeti Have You Been a Naughty Girl Today..... Looks like I'm gona have to teach her some lessons on How to Behave in the Classroom..... Right Ms Preeti Bend Over the desk, Pull them Knickers Down and Let Sir Enjoy that Sexy Ass.... And I Promise it won't Hurt.....

Fuck it its time to call Ms Preeti again.....
Excellent.... My Queen Ms Preeti In the Office Just Where She Loves it in a Red Thong Black Sexy Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Legs Spread Wide Open on the desk All Ready for Some Hardcore Extra Overtime..... Love it.... Just finished On a Call With Queen Priya Young and Looks Like its Now Time To Call Queen Preeti Again tonight.... Great..... These Two Sexy Twins are Really Making it a Hard Task for me tonight....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-03-2014 01:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

That's right Preeti, you just shake that ass for all its worth.
That gorgeous, sumptuous, hypnotically sexy arse Tongue Tongue Tongue.
Mmmmmmmmmm Tongue.

22-03-2014 03:17
REX MASTER Offline

Holy Shit.... Best Split Screen Ever..... My Queen Me Preeti Young in a Pink Thong Bent over Bouncing that Sexy Ass and Ms Tori Lee bent over the Office desk.... Great.... Two Babestation Queens On Together.... Sorry Ms Preeti is I Haven't Called You tonight because I was out.... But I Am Dam Sure Gona Make it up to You Now..... I Can Feel Alot of Calls cuming up with me and My Queen in the next 1 hour 30mins.... Great.... Its gona be funny when she says to me are you drunk..... She Always waits for my calls Every time she is on...

LOVE THESE BABES......

22-03-2014 05:02
thescientist Away

(16-03-2014 16:26 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I know some people knock her and call her "a usual suspect " but I really like Preeti. Her hair and makeup are always immaculate she wears great outfits and is very good on the phones.
All in all she is a very sexy babe.

Totally agree. Preeti was awesome as usual last night, brilliant performer who always gets me going, especially love that knickerless arse when she's on all fourseek
22-03-2014 14:31
REX MASTER Offline

Wow... My Sexy Queen In that Sexy Black Latex Outfit Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over in the Dark Aliway Bouncing that Sexy Ass... Love it... But I have to go out so Please Anyone can u Please put up any vids of Preeti on tonight's show for me to Enjoy later.... Thankz Please....

LOVE THESE BABES......

22-03-2014 23:16
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Has she moved away from saying just like that" all the time now?
22-03-2014 23:38

preetiandpriya.com