Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids
(01-06-2013 13:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just been checking the RLC website schedule for June and Bailey is on it Smile, it doesn't show her as being on until towards the end of June though , unless iv'e missed a date or two Bailey first shows back will be on the 24th and 25th of June , hopefully the schedule is correct Smile .
Looks like the schedule was right,Bailey should be on Monday and Tuesday night.

Age is a state of mind.
23-06-2013 14:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Last twitter from Bailey on the 21st

Good night everyone long long few days ahead x

So hopefully something not too far awayBig Grin
23-06-2013 15:44
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Please someone tell me this is a wind up, Bailey making a comeback is just another nail in the coffin of the Babe Channels if it is true that is. I am not having a dig at Bailey, but come on do we really have to have another older glamour model coming in to rescue what is surely becoming a fast diminishing form of entertainment. What i am so disappointed about, is it proves what I have been saying on this forum for many a while, that today's girls are prettier than they have ever been, But they just don't have any sex appeal whatsoever. They think that if they have a twitter account and boast about their exploits, then that along with the fake tits and tattoos will suffice. But when they see that their jobs are being threatened by a model that is old enough to be the mother of some of them, then they might take stock of the situation and start to shape up.
23-06-2013 16:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i moan about a lot of things in life, but the one the thing i don't moan much about are babes on the babechannels, yes there are some that i don't like that i wish wouldn't hog the channels, but there are plenty that i do like and that outweighs the negatives, i have never seen one post from you where you aren't complaining about something

i am glad that bailey is returning, plus what is wrong with women in their thirties she isn't that old, i much prefer someone that age to an 18 year old who may still look like a girl, im only 27 but even an 18 year old feels to young for me i would never date an 18 year old

so hopefully the schedule isn't wrong like it usually is and im looking forward to seeing bailey back
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 16:55 by Joey 27.)
23-06-2013 16:52
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(23-06-2013 16:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i moan about a lot of things in life, but the one the thing i don't moan much about are babes on the babechannels, yes there are some that i don't like that i wish wouldn't hog the channels, but there are plenty that i do like and that outweighs the negatives, i have never seen one post from you where you aren't complaining about something

i am glad that bailey is returning, plus what is wrong with women in their thirties she isn't that old, i much prefer someone that age to an 18 year old who may still look like a girl, im only 27 but even an 18 year old feels to young for me i would never date an 18 year old

so hopefully the schedule isn't wrong like it usually is and im looking forward to seeing bailey back
But you know what? my moans are always valid and constructive. If you want to tell the girls how lovely they are, you tell them. I just tell it as it is. You are entitled to tell them whatever. And so am I, so I think we will leave it at that shall we?
23-06-2013 17:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

that's fine im not against criticising the girls, producers offcom etc but try to put some nice posts in as well, otherwise why bother posting on here if you don't like anything, it will be like me posting on a rugby forum, i don't like rugby at all so i will never go on a rugby forum

like i said, i moan a lot but there comes a time when i think to myself, why do i moan all the time, life feels miserable, and i try my best to find something thats good, otherwise i may as well top myself
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 18:03 by Joey 27.)
23-06-2013 18:02
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Jesus she looks lovely! Will have to remember when she's on and have a peeksie!!

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
23-06-2013 18:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(23-06-2013 16:04 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Please someone tell me this is a wind up, Bailey making a comeback is just another nail in the coffin of the Babe Channels if it is true that is. I am not having a dig at Bailey, but come on do we really have to have another older glamour model coming in to rescue what is surely becoming a fast diminishing form of entertainment. What i am so disappointed about, is it proves what I have been saying on this forum for many a while, that today's girls are prettier than they have ever been, But they just don't have any sex appeal whatsoever. They think that if they have a twitter account and boast about their exploits, then that along with the fake tits and tattoos will suffice. But when they see that their jobs are being threatened by a model that is old enough to be the mother of some of them, then they might take stock of the situation and start to shape up.

Eh........what the fuck Surprised Bailey Cream is a fucking legend, best news I've heard this year, she is one of the nicest and most genuine of models that I've ever come across.

Bailey is special, she offers so much more than the average model does, her comeback is exactly the kick up the arse which the babe channels need right now. I've never ever seen a dull show from Bailey. I would go as far to say that the red carpet should be rolled out for her arrival.

Roll on tommorow because she is simply the best Heart
23-06-2013 19:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Get her in the shower Wink.

23-06-2013 20:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm still a little sceptical if Bailey will be on tomorrow night, she is listed on the RLC website schedule for tomorrow but so is Ree Petra and she has left . Bailey doesn't mention anything on twitter about being on RLC tomorrow, she tweeted a few hours ago that tomorrow she will be booking a holiday and doing some shopping then having lunch with her mum, obviously she can still be on RLC tomorrow night after she has met her mum and book her holiday, but i'd of thought she would have mentioned something if she is on RLC tomorrow .
Bailey was on this forum and checking out this thread a few hours ago, i thought she might have made a post confirming or denning if she was on tomorrow .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 21:44 by mr mystery.)
23-06-2013 21:38

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL