Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids
Excellent news, Bailey has created some magical shows down the years and it is fitting that she will be resuming her RLC stint. Me thinks a certain bloke from Scotland may be beaming when he reads this news Wink.

28-04-2013 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

Somehow I don't think he'll be the only one Smile

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
28-04-2013 16:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well my alltime favourite model is making a return Heart Absolutely delighted with the news. If anybody can kick some life back into the babe channels then it's Bailey. What can you say. One word. Bailey Cream = Legend Big Grin
29-04-2013 07:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've just been checking out the RLC/Playboy web site schedule for all of May, Bailey isn't listed for having any shifts at all, as we know the schedule isn't always accurate so she could still be returning . I've also noticed that Bailey has just started following BabestationRecruiter on Twitter, i think i heard Bailey say a while back on a web cam show that she thought BS was the best channel around at the moment as well, it wouldn't surprise me if she takes one look at the heavily self censored RLC channels and decides they are not for her and returns to BS instead .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 11:40 by mr mystery.)
01-05-2013 11:37
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

[Image: image-667A_518677F0.jpg]

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
05-05-2013 16:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2013 11:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  I've just been checking out the RLC/Playboy web site schedule for all of May, Bailey isn't listed for having any shifts at all, as we know the schedule isn't always accurate so she could still be returning . I've also noticed that Bailey has just started following BabestationRecruiter on Twitter, i think i heard Bailey say a while back on a web cam show that she thought BS was the best channel around at the moment as well, it wouldn't surprise me if she takes one look at the heavily self censored RLC channels and decides they are not for her and returns to BS instead .

While the sets and lighting on RLC is probably the best out of all of the channels by far, It would be worth sacrificing to see Bailey doing the handthong on BS!
05-05-2013 16:35
mr mystery Away

(01-05-2013 11:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  I've just been checking out the RLC/Playboy web site schedule for all of May, Bailey isn't listed for having any shifts at all, as we know the schedule isn't always accurate so she could still be returning .
it wouldn't surprise me if she takes one look at the heavily self censored RLC channels and decides they are not for her and returns to BS instead .

Well it looks like my suspicions about Bailey not returning to RLC and re joining BS were wrong , Bailey posted this on Twitter this morning , "Dates confirmed @Redlight_TV, @PlayboyTV Chat, @nadeemkhan30, @JC_Golfman, going to be a hot and sexy couple of nights :-) Bring on the fun" .

I can't see anywhere what the dates are though,.
Nadeem Khan and JC Golfman are both RLC producers by the way .
It'l be great to see Bailey back on screen again :-) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 16:08 by mr mystery.)
09-05-2013 15:39
mr mystery Away

Someone today asked Bailey on twitter something about when would her twins be coming out to play, she replied "they will be coming out to play again soon @Redlight_TV @Playboy TV Chat".

I wish someone would say what Bailey's dates are for her return to RLC/Playboy, i would love to see Bailey naked in the RLC shower or bath when she returns Smile

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 21:40 by mr mystery.)
26-05-2013 20:12
mr mystery Away

Just been checking the RLC website schedule for June and Bailey is on it Smile, it doesn't show her as being on until towards the end of June though , unless iv'e missed a date or two Bailey first shows back will be on the 24th and 25th of June , hopefully the schedule is correct Smile .

01-06-2013 13:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great news that bailey is coming back. like with denni tayla, been too long since she's been on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
01-06-2013 14:15

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL