Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids

CCobra Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Bailey
Haven't been that big a fan of Bailey since she had "work" done, but her rear is still as nice as ever and she enjoys the calls and play. She's really into this 2-4-1 Big Grin
23-01-2010 04:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benjitbill Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2010 04:25 )CCobra Wrote:  Haven't been that big a fan of Bailey since she had "work" done, but her rear is still as nice as ever and she enjoys the calls and play. She's really into this 2-4-1 Big Grin

You're certainly not wrong there! Pushing some boundaries, methinks!
23-01-2010 04:30
KingSnake Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2010 04:30 )benjitbill Wrote:  You're certainly not wrong there! Pushing some boundaries, methinks!

Just put it on now and missed it all Sad

Hopefully someone can upload a vid of this.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 05:04 by KingSnake.)
23-01-2010 05:01
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

(23-01-2010 05:01 )KingSnake Wrote:  Just put it on now and missed it all Sad

Hopefully someone can upload a vid of this.

I think that will be posssible... Wink

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
23-01-2010 05:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I approve of all the kissing and 2-4-1 action with taylor that shit was pretty hot.
23-01-2010 05:34
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

Hell yes ! That's what 2-4-1 should look like ! Cor, Bailey, you got stuck right in there... My job SUCKS compared to yours ! I wouldn't however say no to a suck job from you two...

Video proccesing now !

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
23-01-2010 05:58
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well I composed this off-line thinking I'd be the first to bring it up, as no one else would be posting at this time of day, but I see a few have already mentioned it. Ah, well, it goes into a little more detail than the rest so I might as well post it now I'm here.

It was fantastic!

It started innocently enough, but then the two of them seemed to get a little carried away with a snogging session. This stopped soon enough, however, with both girls in fits of laughter, and my hopes of a good 241 faded. It turns out, that was only the start.

Within minutes Taylor was on her back with Bailey’s head between her legs. There was some kissing around the thighs and on a couple of occasions Bailey used her hand to rub Taylor's pussy. This all happened side on to the camera, but it was obvious from Taylor's face (a subtle mix of arousal and embarrassment) that Bailey wasn’t messing about and was really hitting the spot.

As if I wasn’t excited enough at this point, Bailey then removed the outer pair of Taylor's knickers, followed shortly by the pair underneath, and then proceeded to get naked herself. It was at this point my breathing quickened and I began to wonder if we were in for one of those rare and memorable shows that gets talked about for years to come.

Alas, the girls never quite lost control – which is what I was hoping for, but it was certainly the best 241 I’ve seen in a long, long time. It felt very intimate and although concealed at all times, there was some genuine, mutual masturbation going on.

I don’t know if this show stayed within the rules, but if it did, it makes you wonder why the hell we don’t get more of it.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 06:29 by StanTheMan.)
23-01-2010 06:27
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

Well put Stan, you could see both girls were well into it. I'm sure for a couple of seconds at a time here and there, they forgot they were being filmed.

Just not seen 2 girls snogging like that on the channels before... Surprised Epic stuff...

23-01-2010 07:02
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

Here you go for those who missed it... Lez be freinds:
[Image: bailey_and_taylor_2-4-1_part_1.jpg]
Clip:
http://rapidshare.com/files/339652971/Ba...or_HOT.mpg
Oh yea, it's only part 1, more to come...

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 08:14 by stevesworld.)
23-01-2010 08:04
lovemonger Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-01-2010 17:57 )BigChuck Wrote:  bailey,
you were amazing last night, one of the best shows i've seen , the whole knickers off while wearing the skirt/dress, is definitely a good way to go. Wink

SmileTongue

Agreed, BigChuck. I found that look the sexiest of all. Had no choice but to relieve some tension in myself. Would definitely like to see it more often!Tongue

You ever heard the story of Mister Faded Glory? Say he who rides the pony must someday fall!
23-01-2010 09:17

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL