Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Chelsea Jones

jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Chelsea
enjoyed the 2-4-1 with sydney couldnt believe how small chelseas boobs looked next to sydneys
17-10-2010 18:56
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Awww, I'm sure there was a more tactful way to put that, lol.
I've always appreciated that Chelsea represents the slender, natural element of the babe shows, and I like that. The smooth, taut skin of a lightly-built young woman in her twenties is quite something, especially when you've been round the block and through a few hedgerows like I have, ha ha!Wink Nah, seriously though, there certainly exists something rather magical and, dare I say it, sylvan about slim girls such as Chelsea (Ella and Flo are two other good examples of what I'm trying, clumsily, to get at); it's a dreamy-misty-sunlit thing that the buxom bombshells with their high-octane RRRaunch! can't get close to, and I wouldn't have it any other way.Smile
In short, who needs big bazoomas when a girl's as naturally beautiful as Chelsea?

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 01:02 by Krill Liberator.)
18-10-2010 01:02
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

When is this cum inducing babe back on our screen so I get a massive boner? It's her tits that do it for me, she is so hot and her bum is even better. Who else gets hard-ons watching her with her callers?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
19-10-2010 20:27
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Does Chelsea have a facebook or twitter account just out of interest?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
22-10-2010 23:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV