Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average

Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise - GlamourStarsLive

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise - GlamourStarsLive
OK, GSL have done it again, another headliner show

Becky Roberts and Rachael-Louise in their first ever Nude Show in a 2 Girl special on GSL
Wednesday August 4th at 21.00 BST
[Image: tn_72.jpg]
[Image: 10.gif] [Image: 12.gif][Image: 6.gif]
Yes, its a debut Nude show for both girls, and its both girls together, in pyjamas to start with, but not for long, this is gonna be hot, and its for 30 mins!!

official show details:

Pyjama party - SPECIAL PROMOTION

As you may know me and Rachel live together and some nights I like to sneak into her room late at night and wake her up so we can have a pyjama party. For tonight's party we'd love for you to join us for some naughty fun Smile We'll have our hair in pigtails and be wearing little shorts and cute t-shirts, long soft socks and innocent white underwear. We often have pillow fights but get carried away and strip each others clothes off. We like to go to bed in the nude you see Wink

see you all Wednesday Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 19:25 by welshken.)
02-08-2010 19:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise first ever 2Girl NUDE show - Wednesday 4th Aug
Hey Girls... Mmmm Sounds like good fun !!! I still have some credit to use .. I may well just join in on the fun with the pyjama party Wink

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 22:44 by Firebird.)
02-08-2010 22:41
rachel_louise Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise first ever 2Girl NUDE show - Wednesday 4th Aug
:::::: YOU ARE INVITED TO RACHEL AND BECKYS HOUSE PARTY ::::::
(some call us raybek)

so guys... you have heard about out partys and how sexy they are,,, now its your chance to come and join in with me and my wife..... where going to have a pj party at 9pm on Glamour stars live.. www.glamourstarslive.com.. thats where you can get your tickets to join in our sexy fun. also guys after our show if you would like some 1 on 1 private time with us where going to stay online for a couple of hours....

we dont do this very often so this may be your one chance to see us together naked in our own house Smile.....

MWAH

RACHEL AND BECKY Smile
03-08-2010 11:10
hisir Offline
Appreciative Capper

RE: Rachel Caps & Vids

Sounds good Raybek....
U can count me inHeartHeart

Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh
03-08-2010 11:18
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Starting now.......
04-08-2010 21:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Do you have the latest flash player?
04-08-2010 21:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

No viruses, pop-up blockers or filters? Try a restart too. And I'll mail you another account to try
04-08-2010 21:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, great show from them tonight!!! Hope they do another one, and maybe for longer next time! I caught the last half of it, but I really liked the set, or was that really their apartment? I don't know. Unfortunately I had to watch it in one of the smaller boxes, as the quality diminished greatly when I expanded it, but maybe that's due to my computer.

Either way, great stuff and they are terrific together Smile
04-08-2010 22:24
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The show itself was very good. Two stunning naked babes having fun at home. It made for great viewing and I would love to see a repeat performance or even Jamie giving them a stint on elite nights. Only downside for me for the picture quality. The worst that I have seen on GSL, given the normal excellent high quality web cams of past shows.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 01:23 by Josh.)
04-08-2010 22:50
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Josh, tonight was a strange one as some didn't have great quality and some had fantastic quality, It looked crystal clear for me. So it's possible it was related to different areas and internet speeds.

Mrmann that is indeed Rachel and Becky's apartment! I can also testify that they genuinely have sexy fun together as on a few occassions I've spoken to them and they've been in bed together Smile
05-08-2010 00:14

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks