This poll is closed.
Yes 78.29% 119 78.29%
No 21.71% 33 21.71%
Total 152 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Should Babestation get Geri back on the phones?

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Should Babestation get Geri back on the phones?
(04-10-2010 21:11 )HAGGIS Wrote:  Just seen Geri who is looking amazing tonight, Please Please Please get her back on the beds!!!!

For goodness sake BS take a gamble and just do it please. Yes,yes,yes.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-10-2010 21:21
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

its a no-brainer really, so just to clarify - yes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-10-2010 21:37
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-08-2010 15:19 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(10-08-2010 10:29 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So, who is going to start a thread like this for Rosie and Cleo!? We've seen what they can do.

It's called PEOPLE POWER!!!!

To me it's impractical that one of the best looking girls has been made to be a voiceover when she could be doing more meaningful stuff and on the phones instead of advertising BSXtreme and XXX pics.annoyed

I mean if you're asking me BSXtra should return to the original format that they had before xmas last year. Also there should also be times of when Geri isn't v/o at all and allow other girls to do it. It dosent really economise when she is backstage, can't understand it. bladewave Please BS could you deliver on this?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
08-10-2010 01:43
keithdickenson Offline
Junior Poster

YES!
08-10-2010 15:55
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

(08-10-2010 01:43 )ledders69 Wrote:  To me it's impractical that one of the best looking girls has been made to be a voiceover when she could be doing more meaningful stuff and on the phones instead of advertising BSXtreme and XXX pics.annoyed

I mean if you're asking me BSXtra should return to the original format that they had before xmas last year. Also there should also be times of when Geri isn't v/o at all and allow other girls to do it. It dosent really economise when she is backstage, can't understand it. bladewave Please BS could you deliver on this?

I totally agree I can't understand why Geri is stuck in the back going by this thread there seems to be the demand for Geri and any time she is on the phones I have never seen her sitting waving the phone around trying to get callers, she is also one of the top girls to call (the others being Morgan and Flo) come on babestation give us a great start to the weekend and get Geri on the phones!!!!
08-10-2010 18:56
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(08-10-2010 18:56 )HAGGIS Wrote:  I totally agree I can't understand why Geri is stuck in the back going by this thread there seems to be the demand for Geri and any time she is on the phones I have never seen her sitting waving the phone around trying to get callers, she is also one of the top girls to call (the others being Morgan and Flo) come on babestation give us a great start to the weekend and get Geri on the phones!!!!

Also it gives her more recognition and she feels more appreciated. We understand her, shame her employers don't. Please BS put this natural beauty back to our screens where she belongs because we love her, or have you forgotten about her? lol.laugh Interested to know the response hehe.

FAVOURITE BABES

08-10-2010 20:15
powertime Offline

i vote for yes, than i love geri.
01-11-2010 12:27
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

Now that we are in the season of peace and good will, how about a bit of good will from Babestation by getting Geri on the phones for a couple of nights rather than just the odd un advertised 15 minutes?
30-11-2010 20:31
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(01-08-2010 13:28 )HAGGIS Wrote:  Do you think that Geri should be back on the phones?

Yes cause she does nothin but constanly talk when she on anyway, Geri's interruptions especially when Tammy Taylors on is really annoying annoyed So why don't she put her voice to good use by going on the phonesImportant
01-12-2010 03:02
mrichie10 Away
Banned

The fact that Babestation has Geri doing there selling can go against her i have no problem with Geri whatsoever, it's just these constant interruptions especially by her can backfire misdirection of frustration by viewers due to these adverts are aim towards Geri when really it should be aimed at the bosses and the producers!
01-12-2010 03:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV