Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babe shows 2011

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babe shows 2011
I thought it might be interesting to fast forward to one year from now and to what direction the shows might be heading in by this time, will censorship still be as strictly controlled by ofcom or will ofcom be a thing of the past now due to government cutbacks. What new channels will arrive if any and what ones will cease to exist.
28-07-2010 20:29
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babe shows 2011
The negative view - very little if anything will change, and some channels will have gone due to the commercial model they're running just not generating enough revenue to cover costs. Those that are left will be too concerned about OfCom or whatever regulator is in place, so we'll be stuck with the same boring sameness we have today.

The positive view - channels will have embraced challenging the regulator and we'll have occassional nude shows, although nothing too raunchy. More 2-4-1 and kissing will be common place, and we'll have some new girls to lust after as well as some of our cherished beauties from today. Babestation Xtreme will have finally launched on $ky, and SexStation TV will make a very welcome return.

The unrealistic view - Sammie Pennington will have given up all that appearing on TV rubbish and will be my girlfriend at the very least, or ideally my better half Tongue
28-07-2010 21:03
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

The consolidation trend will continue, with all babeshows being operated by the same Luxenburg registered consortium, BabeCon SA.

Our favourite British inner city honeys will have been replaced by cheaper labour from Prague, China and the Middle East, giving an unusual range of babes who show everything except their bits / ones posing sideways wearing pointy hats and birds showing their bits but nothing else.

One token independent channel will operate out of a pub back room in Rutland, have just 2 presenters and manage 4 hours output a week. A "Back in 10 min" notice will go up whenever a customer needs a pint or the cattle need milking.

A quarter of the channels will be +1 just like Living, Gold, Bravo, Dave, etc.

One channel will show continuous bloopers from live and recorded shows.

Another will feature spectacularly ugly and stupid members of the public who are convinced that they are the next big thing stripping badly and hurling insults at judges in a "talent" show before being gunged.

3 channels will concentrate on behind the scenes "documentaries" about the making of babe shows, interviews with next weeks presenters and completely unrealistic "reality" setups. The more exciting shows will feature 2 unstable prima donnas, one thong and pair of granny pants between them and only one good position in front of the camera.

Several "classic" channels will show endless repeats from previous years, but only safe content that they cannot sell online. One will be called Bave.

One channel will feature an agressive presenter making chavs watch baeshows in front of their wives and an unsympathetic studio audience. The advanced shows will have the viewer sat between his wife and a popular presenter, then get the two women to mud wrestle for the TV remote. This will alternative with "gritty" investigative TV journalism where someone films inside a strip pub, gets a job as a TV babe or goes to Florida wearing an "I Heart BP" T-shirt.

The remaining channels will show solid imported American content, badly standards converted and dubbed underwater by Albanians, with 12 minutes of advertising per hour for plain black hair dye, a "relationship" not-dating site, injury lawyers, insurance comparison websites, and a build-your-own-babe magazine partwork.

The most popular channels will stop broadcasting at midnight and hand over to QVC, Live Bingo and psychic channels.

Just like ITV and Channel 5.

Gone fishing
30-07-2010 01:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One of the reasons I started this forum was because despite the ongoing censorship Issues with ofcom if you compare this year to 2009 over the course of the year I have seen a massive improvement in the channels as at least now we can see a naked show abelt not explicit one but to be fair its now moving in the right direction and that is progress as after the babestar closure and clamp down on sexstation tv tin 2006 the channels went to an ultimate low between 2007 and mid 2009 when they were absolutely dire. I think having the babe channels forum has proved positive as I genuinely believe that the channels do read them and have made an effort in the quality of show we are now accustomed to. 2 channels which deserve great credit for this are elite and babestation which for me at the moment are pushing the boundries as far as possible and should be applauded for doing so based on the progress in the last year the future for me is looking promising and maybe the uk could some time in the not to near distant future be delivering the best shows in europe, as in terms of production in many ways we are the best at it.
31-07-2010 19:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The progress is now backwards for Freeview viewers.
In 2008 we had girls at 9pm on ch46. By early 2009 we had the tits out after 10pm, 2-4-1s and the occassional full naked (no full frontals) session after midnight.
After the show finished in March 2009 and Babestation and Partyland came to freeview, it was not until the end of 2009 that they got back to that level again, albeit no shows before midnight.
In January 2010 we got a 10pm start and not long ago there was the full nakedness before midnight.
This was as good as it got.
Babestation now starts one hour later at 11pm, and from 1st September it looks like neither it, nor any other babe show will be on Freeview before midnight.
31-07-2010 19:38
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm more pessimistic than optimistic. Don't overestimate the channels' desire to 'push the boundaries'. They are business people looking to make money, not fans looking to see how far they can take Ofcom without getting fined.

The pressure to consolidate channels under a restricted number of owners is likely to mean that there's less inter-channel competition. This will also encourage channels to play it safe and stick with a tried and tested formula.

Only if there is some significant change in Ofcom's status (quite possible), and a subsequent relaxing of broadcasting rules (highly unlikely) will we see any significant change in programme content.

Irrespective of this, I would like to see broadcast quality improve, but I fear it's likely to head in the other direction. Sad
31-07-2010 22:52
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(31-07-2010 19:38 )TheWatcher Wrote:  ... Babestation now starts one hour later at 11pm, and from 1st September it looks like neither it, nor any other babe show will be on Freeview before midnight.

Remind me, how did FunOffCom decide on a midnight watershed? It basically asked itself for a definition of "late". That's find for people who don't go to bed until 2am, but not much good for people who have to start work at 6am on the snowplough.

In particular this discriminates against people in northern lattitudes where the sun goes down much earlier, particularly the Scots.

By setting a late thereshold of midnight Ofcom is discriminating against entire regions of the UK and therefore in breech of the Broadcasting Act.

Gone fishing
31-07-2010 23:17
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Watching the shows tonight I'm more optimistic, yes I'll grant you that in 2008 you did get the occasional nude show but lets be honest they were rare treats, 2009 as a whole was mostly woeful but did pick up towards the end of the year so the futures more promising than it ever has been and as for 2007 the least said about that year the better.
01-08-2010 01:35
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

I'm hoping a certain group of channels emplode and leave a exedous to be filled by expansion of paradiso and some new independants. Some new independants would continue to provide real competition and keep the other channels pushing boundaries. Also it would keep prices level.
I'm also hoping more channels start doing pic/text messging where the babes can view them now and then. The majority may not be the same as me (I don't know cant speak for everyone) but I'm more prone to call in if ive been able to send a few pics etc in before hand, just gives something extra to talk about I feel. This is of course the best case senario.

The pesimist in me (admitedly I am a pesimist, best way to be I feel, if your right you get to tell people I told you so, if your prediction is wrong you get a nice surprise) suspects they may well be little change. However, it was mentioned by the lovely Ashleigh Doll that paradiso had been looking into moving to a bigger studio. So hopefully next year will see the expansion of paradiso at least, if all goes to plan.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 22:24 by 'BigBen'.)
01-08-2010 03:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'm just hoping for the same thing I hope for every year......

The successful launch of Tsurugi's Bearded Babes TV Big Grin

There may well be plenty of girls out of contract next year Wink so 2011 may finally be the year
Cool

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 03:20 by Sooky™.)
01-08-2010 03:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV