babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Who has suddenly appeared on your radar?

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Who has suddenly appeared on your radar?
What girl has suddenly appeared on your radar? I'm not thinking of new girls, but girls that have been around a while that you hadn't really noticed before, and have suddenly grown on you?

I say Camilla (Babestation), as I hadn't noticed her much until recently, and now suddenly she's on my favourites list.
29-12-2008 16:27
Find all posts by this user
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who has suddenly appeared on your radar?
I'd say several girls from Babeworld, because I never used to watch that channel when it was always 3 girls on the screen at one time. Now the girls get a screen to themselves I've suddenly noticed that some of them are right up my street. Can't believe there were great girls on Babeworld that I hardly knew existed.
29-12-2008 16:31
G@Z! Offline
Banned

jennifer keelings is getting hotter every time i look at her plus i am getting to like caty cole recently
29-12-2008 16:32
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Even though Camiilla has always been a favourite of mine, Barrie have to agree she's well and truely on the radar now with people which is good to see.

Jennifer Keellings comes and goes with the radar with people but thats the great thing on her part that she has that affect on people to still top peoples lists.

I'd say Camilla as my radar is all over the place lately but Camilla tends to always be around the top lol
29-12-2008 16:39
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'd have to agree with southlondonphil on the Babeworld girls. Denni, Flo and some others I'm not too familiar with have popped up on my radar lately.
29-12-2008 16:41
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Most recently tickled my fancy are:
Flo (BW), Hazel (BB), Roxanna (Sportxxx), Camilla (BS), Anastasia (BB), Jodie (BS)

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 14:54 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
29-12-2008 16:42
GreenDragon Offline

Good question. Both from babestation:

Camilla again (as said yesterday) - hadn't registered her before as I don't really go for legs. But that photo she added had a really gorgeous face and eyes. So now revising opinion quite fast...

Also Geri - not my type to look at (again, just my tastes) but she's got such a sweet funny personality it adds up to more. This makes you look again, and she's actually now looking quite hot!
29-12-2008 16:44
cherryryder Offline
Gone

I think Emily Dean has finally nailed it with her episodes under the knife..was never a big fan until recently..she's still highly insecure and can lose the plot like an immature teenager.. the best analogy I could give is of a neighbours dog you cant trust...it will turn on you randomly..there should be a warning banner on the bottom of the screen whenever she's on..
29-12-2008 17:40
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

Jenna.

Always liked her and thought she was very attractive but felt she lacked confidence when appearing on Bang Babes especially before the boob job (Although asking her to perform next to Babs on a regular basis probably didn't help if she thought size did matter!!).

However, now on Sex Station etc she still looks gorgeous but has amazing sex appeal and appears desperate to get her tits out as soon as possible. And that ass - WOW Big Grin now that is something that has registered on my radar!!
29-12-2008 21:36
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Geri Babestation

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
29-12-2008 21:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV