babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
I loved the office set you two girls did the other day. One question... which one would be the boss in the office? Mum or daughter... WinkBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-09-2010 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
england4eva Offline
Apprentice Poster

mel u are amazing great tits great legs great bum perfect woman mmmmm
06-09-2010 13:28
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

i'm sure she'l be happy with that comment lol she's away at the mo though spoiling herself as always! Back this sat 1-9pm Smile xxToniLouxx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
07-09-2010 11:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sagem C42 Offline
Apprentice Poster

ToniLou was sooooo funny as the interviewee - great acting!

Smile xx
08-09-2010 22:27
jaysouthwales Offline
Junior Poster

cant wait to see these two again on saturday,absolutly gorgeous....what i wouldnt do to worship their feet!! esp in nylons! is there any other places where there vids/pics of people worshipping thier feet except thier site? jay xx

just want to say that im loving mel and tonilou on the show!! i just love thier sexy feet and the way they love to show them,i could sit for hour and hours watching them!! love you both!! jay xxx
09-09-2010 10:18
jaysouthwales Offline
Junior Poster

toni lou and mel - sexy feet!
im sure everyone would agree how sexy thier feet are! anyone got pics of thier sexy nylon toes? mmmM!
09-09-2010 14:34
jaysouthwales Offline
Junior Poster

god i cannot wait until 1pm to see these two on today! get those stockings on and show us those sexy adorable feet!! i will be texting/phoning in!! jaysouthwales xxxxx
11-09-2010 08:57
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-09-2010 12:28 )Regenerated Wrote:  I loved the office set you two girls did the other day. One question... which one would be the boss in the office? Mum or daughter... WinkBig Grin

Well i would be at first but Tonilou is such a little madam i had to give in on Saturday because i couldn't stop giggling at her, i think we are gona be nurses next time xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
12-09-2010 12:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for all the comments, you guys are a great support to me and Tonilou, glad you love watching, if you want us to dress in anything particular, requests here and we will try and get for you for the following weeks show, lots of love to you all, xx Mel and Tonilou xx
You make our day/nightxx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
12-09-2010 12:59
Diamondback Offline
Junior Poster

Hey girls, not been in touch for a few weeks. You are still putting in a good show and in my opinion, Mel is one of the hotteset ladies to frequent any of the babe channels.

How about a domination night whereby you both dress up as dominatrixes? Maybe you could have a slave with a collar and lead (male or female)? They could then sit there, or lie there, however you instruct them to and they could worship your feet, massage you, and generally be your little bitch!

What do you think? I am still checking back to your clips 4 sale site in the hope of seeing some barefoot outdoors action...would be awesome to see both of you doing this, and with your faces on screen to!

All the best girls...love to you both - especially you Mel (although Toni is probably my second favourite!).

Diamondback
12-09-2010 19:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV