babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
(04-01-2011 16:27 )iloveMegan Wrote:  A real shame that you've left Chatgirl. While I'd love to see you both on another channel, none of them will allow you to be your balloon popping, barefoot showing off best Sad Will definitely be paying more attention to your websites now Smile

I wish you both all the best, and thanks for the great shows you did on Chatgirl Heart

Thanks Hun, feel free to check our website out all our girls love popping balloons for you guys, we also have webcams for myself and mum so email us at: wergirlshavingfun@yahoo.co.uk Smile

There's plenty of new ideas to come on our site in the next month so if you like balloons/me and mum/or just girls humping and riding i'm sure you will enjoy the site! We brought balloons to chatgirl and I hope you enjoy them and us for a long time yet.

All our Love Mel & ToniLou xxxx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
07-01-2011 01:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm absolutely gutted about this... I'm so sorry to see you leave... SadSadSad

Take care girls... hope to see you on another channel.. SadSadSadHeartHeart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 02:22 by Regenerated.)
07-01-2011 01:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

(07-01-2011 01:45 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm absolutely gutted about this... I'm so sorry to see you leave... SadSadSad

Take care girls... hope to see you on another channel.. SadSadSadHeartHeart

Sad don't be too sad honey we still here if you want to message us xxxx Heart

Thanks for all been so supportive you've been amazing fans, I don't know if we will be on another channel but you can always message us and check out our site for contact details.

Much Love ToniLou & Mel xxxxxxxx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
07-01-2011 11:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

This is a real shame. I always enjoyed your shows. Hope you get mooe wo on another channe soon.

Question everything
09-01-2011 10:03
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

(09-01-2011 10:03 )milfspotter Wrote:  This is a real shame. I always enjoyed your shows. Hope you get mooe wo on another channe soon.

Thank you hunnie you can all add me on my modeling facebook and i'll keep you updated: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000527840916

Big Hugs xxxx

09-01-2011 16:22
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to hear that you are not coming back. You will definitely be missed...Sunday nights will never be the same again!
Best of luck to both of you & who knows, hopefully it won't be too long before you are back on our screens causing mischief as only you two can! Smile
09-01-2011 16:42
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully they will be back they do have a good following hope another channel snaps them up for our viewing pleasure.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
10-01-2011 14:46
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you guys! who knows you may see us again Smile i'll keep you posted big hugs and lots of love, ToniLou (mums away tut!) xx

10-01-2011 21:36
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Guys,

Favor?... Does anyone have any piccies of me in my santa outfit pref with me hat on and not showing too much of me knickers hehe i wanted one to show a friend Smile Hope you all ok and you not crying yourselves to sleep without me and mum shocked thanks for all your messages we love them all, loadsa love xxxxxx

13-01-2011 22:33
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

I miss you both babe.... Sad

A big thank you to all the ladies!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 14:44 by Yabba.)
14-01-2011 14:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV