babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
Thanks to EVERYONE for there feedback regarding our Sunday night show. There is obviously a lot of controversy surrounding our scheduling regarding this slot. Our reasoning behind it is that it gives Mel and Toni's fans a chance to speak to them properly rather then just about there holidays/weekend... Originally we planned to let there day shift roll over into night for a couple of hours so they could talk dirty for a bit, however this proved to be so popular with the callers that we decided to give them a whole night shift.

I can totally see where the criticism is coming from because we could do what there doing (visually) on a day show. However it's what there saying on the phone that forces us into a night slot.

I will see what we can do to try and make it more visually entertaining for our viewers and hell if worse comes to the worst I'll come on and do the can-can every ten minutes Tongue

Thanks,
The Chat Girls

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

25-08-2010 02:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Thanks for that finally someone from the channel can under stand where we are coming from at last!!
25-08-2010 02:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

im of the opinion that id be more than happy if both girls kept there clothes on. did a 9-12 slot then leave. 3 hours should be plenty of time for there wankers to get off..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-08-2010 02:46
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Yeah that all well and good but when chatgirls finishes at 3am

Then Am preety sure i wouldn't like to be the poor girl who is expected to come in at 12am for just 3 hours.
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 19:42 by Trickster.)
25-08-2010 19:41
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Plastic Fantastic!!!!

img_4701.jpgimg_4702.jpgimg_4703.jpgimg_4704.jpgimg_4707.jpgimg_4708.jpgimg_4713_102.jpgimg_4714.jpgimg_4717_102.jpgimg_4718.jpgimg_4720_102.jpgimg_4722.jpgimg_4726.jpg
img_4728.jpgimg_4732.jpgimg_4736_102.jpgimg_4737.jpgimg_4742.jpgimg_4743.jpgimg_4744.jpgimg_4745.jpgimg_4747.jpg

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

26-08-2010 03:04
downblouseloving Offline

(24-08-2010 11:19 )melissa40 Wrote:  Thanks to all of you out there for bothering to comment here, it really does mean alot. xx If trickster wants to text in i will personally wiggle my booty for u.
Our audience varies from the fans of booties and tits to a range of fetishes which we love to do.
i would like to point out even if u don't agree with the fetish thing we aim like i have said before to please a wide range of guys and girls out there, and though some of u don't understand the fetish game, trust me wiggling your toes, feet baring soles stomping on balloons etc is enough wiggling and suggestive movements to get them lifting off like a rocket, and they are entitled to a night show, there are plenty of tits and asses but not fetish stuff. Actually i find it really flattering u want to see em so badly, i would have thought there was enough of em on telly already.
i do flash occasionally when Toni is not looking but don't tell her and if you missed it well tough you should be looking.
We enjoy the doing show and put our 100 percent in it, also we like to chat we don't want the same kind of booty shaking phone wigglin stuff, that is just not us. No disrespect to the other girls who also have great arses. But we aim to be different as a mum and daughter should be. I personally think we do and try to deliver as many requests fetish and other as poss, but if we don't please then feel free to watch another channel, i totally understand tastes differ but I bet you keep watching though if it's just for a bit.
lots of love and kisses Mel and Tonilou xxxxxxxxxx
I agree with what Mel says. It's good to have something different and the fetish aspects of their show will have wide appeal. I wonder now how many viewers will be glued to their tv sets when Toni pops out for a break, waiting for Mel to give a little flash! Don't forget to dangle those feet and how about some bigger balloons and maybe a bit of downblouse:-)

Adam

Webmaster of: http://www.downblouseloving.com
26-08-2010 13:17
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks hon means a lot that, glad you are watching us, more on Saturday 1pm till 9pm and Sunday 9pm till 3am.
Had a lot of private messages, you naughty boys and girls, yes i know what you want to do with me lol.
Thanks for the poems to you know who is very clever and welcomed.
Pat i hope you got them, please let me know what you think!
To Eric hope you feel better, mwa.
Hi to Tranio do my best to give u all shout outs.

More tights, balloons and pvc, and messy Tonilou i think it is her turn, what do you think?
Also a special next Friday not sure on times yet either 3pm start or 5pm start,
not giving much away yet! xx much love and kisses Mel and Tonilou xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2010 18:15 by melissa40.)
27-08-2010 18:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pat Offline

Hi Mel And Toni

Lovely to talk to you both today, looking soooo sexy in your tights again. A million thanks and hugs and kissis to you Mel for you know what!! You made my day today (if you know what I mean). Wink
Hope to speak to you again soon on the night show.
Pat HeartHeart
28-08-2010 19:25
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

Thank you honey i am so glad you loved em glad to speak to you too lots of love and kisses keep in touch hon xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
28-08-2010 22:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(25-08-2010 02:15 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  I will see what we can do to try and make it more visually entertaining for our viewers and hell if worse comes to the worst I'll come on and do the can-can every ten minutes Tongue

Thanks,
The Chat Girls

Dear Chat Girls

I've been eagerly awaiting the can-can for an hour and 45 minutes now, please could you let me know when it's going to start? Big Grin
29-08-2010 22:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV