* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Night Shows - Should I?

magivtongue2009 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Night Shows - Should I?
we all love and respect you kelly, and thank you for respecting us. youre 100% geniune unlike other girls on other channels who should be thankful for the fanbase that they recieve
23-07-2010 11:20
Find all posts by this user
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(23-07-2010 11:16 )magivtongue2009 Wrote:  i would say yes and no. yes simply cos kelly would be so good and filthy on the nightshows, and can you imagine what the 2-4-1's would be like? but then id say no becuase part of kellys attraction on the pad is her eagerness to go so so so much further and egg on ofcom to "punish" her. but im swinging more towards yes, and pheraps kelly can pursuade michelle thorne to defect fronm elite ????

I'll still do the day shows & I'm sure Ofcom will want to punish me further..... for Kellsters not done yet laugh

Hrm.... me & Thorney on a late show...... Blush That'll work!

AS FOR THE PAD... I'M NOT ABOUT TO QUIT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BIG PAY OFFS TO LURE THE BEST GIRLS, DESPITE THE CRAPPY CHANNELS FROM TIME TO TIME-THAT'S SLOWLY BEING SORTED, I LOVE THE PAD! The Pads good to me, I have my loyal regulars, I love the staff too so I'm staying put.

And that night show? Despite how much money some channels might throw at their shows... my nightshow will give anyone a run for their money!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
23-07-2010 11:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
magivtongue2009 Offline
Junior Poster

we all know youre loyal, and wont defect kells. other channels that take other girls i dont think "keep it real" at all and its all posing etc. you have a connection with us
23-07-2010 11:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Could you ask Evelynn and Laura Bates to join you on nights Kelly?
That would be awesome Wink
23-07-2010 11:30
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

Nights all the way.x
23-07-2010 11:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I'd love to see you on nights, if you were comfortable doing them...

maybe you should work till 11pm one of the nights just to ease yourself into it get used to the dirty talk etc then if you liked it (which im sure you would) go a bit longer.

It would be awesome Kelly but either way as long as you make the right decision for you then im sure we'll all be happy Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2010 11:54 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
23-07-2010 11:53
StridentOnanist Offline
Wanker-4-Life

As a loyal and devoted wank-slave, I'll be happy with whatever you decide, Kelly. Heart
23-07-2010 12:11
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

As much as I am a fan of several girls and enjoy some forum banter with them, I have to say how especially impressed I am with the eloquent response Kelly made here today. That in itself was a great example of how interaction between the viewers and the girls should work. I daresay there have been occasions where the bounds of good manners have been overstepped, but that is true of both sides and as Kelly pointed out, you get back what you put in.

Because of personal circumstances that aren't really important, I have been spending a great deal of time here in recent months. I'll echo Kelly's sentiments on how good this place is, because it makes me smile on days I don't have much to smile about and gives me the chance to chat to some truly great people.

Thanks for the response Kels, human nature never sounded OR LOOKED as good! X

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

23-07-2010 12:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good post shady and I echo what you say in it. One of the things I like about Kelly is that she genuinely appreciates her fans and knows if it wasn't for them she wouldn't be where she is today. I've met Kelly 4 times and each time she was more than happy to sign the massive pile of newspaper cuttings of her along with the magazines she's been in and also signed my copy of her and michelle's girl/girl scene. This thread is a perfect example of how a glamour model should interact with her fans. Be generous and respectful to them, and the fans will be the same to you which is what Kelly does

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2010 12:46
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(23-07-2010 11:17 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  His email made me so very angry & I now feel sorry for him & his misguided beliefs & living in a world where models are Goddesses that do no wrong & I'm sure he'll die believing he'll go to paradise with 20 virgins.

I know who does what & who doesn't...I live in the real world where girls have to earn a living & so what how they earn it-good luck to them that do but don't tell me who doesn't. I'm on the inside & hear more than most.

Dont anyone else try & tell me this forum will drag me to the gutter & then some.... you get out what you put in, I dont come here bleating about "See me on this website" & it'll cost you a packet... I come here to mix it with genuine real people.

THIS FORUM???? I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT RESPECT WHICH IS WHY I LOVE YOU GUYS & I HOPE WHEN THAT GUY FROM THAT OTHER FORUM READS THIS HE'LL MAYBE REALISE HE WENT TOO FAR.

This probably isn't any consolation to you Kelly, but you're not the only girl to have been targeted by this individual. A girl on another channel who I call about once a month told me that she'd received unwanted attentions from this person to the extent she considered harassment, and for no other reason than that she was a member of this forum. Some of the comments he made to her were quite extreme and some were very strange and he clearly went way too far. As I said, this probably isn't any consolation to you, but at least you know you're not the only one to be made angry by the person's unwanted attentions.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2010 13:25 by southlondonphil.)
23-07-2010 13:09
Thread Closed 

michelle thorne