Junior Poster

RE: Celeste Naughty pics
Wow celeste, thanks for sharing hun
29-12-2008 23:28
Find all posts by this user
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

steven6 Wrote:r u celeste from channel 956?

Yes that would be me!!! Thank u for watching.. and thank everyone for the nice compliments.. remember tho ia m always on the 3g and soon will have a website

celeste
xoxo
29-12-2008 23:48
G@Z! Offline
Banned

when is the website up and running celeste?
and thanks for the other pics you posted
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 00:22 by G@Z!.)
30-12-2008 00:09
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Celeste, my first real post barr my intro and its to my favourite LA babe. JUst wondering what all was in the studio a couple of days ago(vermin wise), cause thats my living babe,i work in Pest Control and if i couldve been there i wouldve been. Your Knight in shining armour with all my poisons lol. Keep up the good work baby, i always look out for you first every night at 9.00 pm
02-01-2009 12:39
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Celeste, my first real post barr my intro and its to my favourite LA babe. JUst wondering what all was in the studio a couple of days ago(vermin wise), cause thats my living babe,i work in Pest Control and if i couldve been there i wouldve been. Your Knight in shining armour with all my poisons lol. Keep up the good work baby, i always look out for you first every night at 9.00 pm

Ha Well thank u my love for being concerned and for posting on here to me.. i really appreciate it!! So about my fiasco the other day I am extremely phobnic of cock roaches and spiders and well the biggest roach in the world was there I am talking men in black style and I swear I saw a rodent...( they are doing construction near by so its all coming out) So yea I freaked.. the tears and all were very real ha ha... Thank u for caring hope to talk to u soon my love

celeste
xoxo
03-01-2009 22:50
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

celeste Wrote:
Midlifecrisis Wrote:Hi Celeste, my first real post barr my intro and its to my favourite LA babe. JUst wondering what all was in the studio a couple of days ago(vermin wise), cause thats my living babe,i work in Pest Control and if i couldve been there i wouldve been. Your Knight in shining armour with all my poisons lol. Keep up the good work baby, i always look out for you first every night at 9.00 pm

Ha Well thank u my love for being concerned and for posting on here to me.. i really appreciate it!! So about my fiasco the other day I am extremely phobnic of cock roaches and spiders and well the biggest roach in the world was there I am talking men in black style and I swear I saw a rodent...( they are doing construction near by so its all coming out) So yea I freaked.. the tears and all were very real ha ha... Thank u for caring hope to talk to u soon my love

celeste
xoxo

Hi Celeste, just wondering if you have done ant hardcore B/g or G/g films, as an admirer of yours i would like to purchase them if you had.Anyway, nice seeing you on daytime show, look forward to a nightime show soon(any clues when this would be)

thanks MLC xx
05-01-2009 21:52
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

No movies yet... sorry!! the show did put up a new website http://www.lababes.tv I am on the night show tonight and tomorrow 1am to 530 am I am feeling a bit under the weather but stillhope I can please tonight ... thank u for watching babe!! I will let u know as soon as I have some videos done!!!

celeste
xoxo
06-01-2009 23:55
G@Z! Offline
Banned

get well soon celeste Smile
06-01-2009 23:56
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

gazwim Wrote:get well soon celeste Smile

aww thank u babe!! I better go now got to get to the studio!!!

celeste
xoxo
06-01-2009 23:59
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Sorry to hear that your not feeling top great get well soon celeste Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 00:06
Thread Closed