Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Member's Website

SMITH88 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation Website
(16-11-2009 16:29 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(16-11-2009 16:19 )SMITH88 Wrote:  Thanks for the rply guys. The website really is a rip off. Ive emailed the babestation contact us tab but havent heard back. Ill email that address that vostok sent me

It's a waste of time e-mailing or phoning any of the contact addresses/ numbers on the websites or on-screen they just ignore you,trust me i tried.

Yeah im think they will but ive emailed the email address i got from vostok. So hopefully theyll agree because its false advertising
16-11-2009 16:35
Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(16-11-2009 16:35 )SMITH88 Wrote:  
(16-11-2009 16:29 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(16-11-2009 16:19 )SMITH88 Wrote:  Thanks for the rply guys. The website really is a rip off. Ive emailed the babestation contact us tab but havent heard back. Ill email that address that vostok sent me

It's a waste of time e-mailing or phoning any of the contact addresses/ numbers on the websites or on-screen they just ignore you,trust me i tried.

Yeah im think they will but ive emailed the email address i got from vostok. So hopefully theyll agree because its false advertising

You're best bet is The Advertising Standards Authority,i sent them an e-mail months ago about The Party People website,they kept claiming on-screen about 'new content updated daily' which was total bull.Typical of my luck not long after i sent the e-mail, they removed it.D'OH!!!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-11-2009 16:42
SMITH88 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good news. I emailed them and recieved a speedy response offering me a full refund. Thanks for your help guys. Now i know the nly place to get good content is right here Big Grin
16-11-2009 17:48
HOKUM52 Offline

Babestation Member's Website - Technical Issues
recently i joined babestation by making a payment from my phone, (£10 4 a 7day membership) but i am not sure as of how to cancel my subscription/membership, as it automatically renews the membership and charges the fee again.
so basically how do i cancel the membership , do i send an email or text ? wat do i say?
18-07-2010 06:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: canceling subscription,, need help
hers some info that may help....
phone the help line...
Help line: 0844 357 0298

or go here
https://support.ccbill.com/

https://epoch.com/en/index.html

it does say in the terms and conditions to email epoch telling them you want to cancel.

which ever 1 billed you is the 1 you should contact.

it is as simple as my refrence/member id is XXXXXXXX please cancel any future payment and subscription to which ever service you want to stop.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2010 07:30 by HEX!T.)
18-07-2010 07:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: canceling subscription,, need help
they will then send you a confirmation email to say the account is closed. if you dont hear back within 24 hours email them again, but really they will probably cancel it straight away and email you accordingly

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-07-2010 07:31
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation Member's Website - Technical Issues
(18-07-2010 06:15 )HOKUM52 Wrote:  recently i joined babestation by making a payment from my phone, (£10 4 a 7day membership) but i am not sure as of how to cancel my subscription/membership, as it automatically renews the membership and charges the fee again.
so basically how do i cancel the membership , do i send an email or text ? wat do i say?

If you have paid via your mobile, you simply reply STOP to the number messaging you. This will cancel your subscription to the service, and at the end of the 7 day period you will no longer be charged.

Epoch and CCBill only apply to credit/debit card payment, which you can cancel by going to their appropriate support pages, depending on which service you joined via.. https://support.ccbill.com/ and https://epoch.com/billingsupport/?lang=en

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-07-2010 11:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
riofan Offline
Apprentice Poster

How do i cancel my babestation membership - i joined using Credit Card on the recurring monthly membership, but, now wish to cancel

Because you join through babestation themselves and not CCBill or Epoch i don't know how to do it.

I've sent 3 emails to site admin who do not have the courtesy to respond to you or acknowledge them - the FAQS seem to be permanently down so no help there.

They've just taken another payment off me and i don't want to pay anymore seeing as the content isn't that great.

Can someone please assist me.
04-04-2012 10:13
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2012 10:13 )riofan Wrote:  How do i cancel my babestation membership - i joined using Credit Card on the recurring monthly membership, but, now wish to cancel

Because you join through babestation themselves and not CCBill or Epoch i don't know how to do it.

I've sent 3 emails to site admin who do not have the courtesy to respond to you or acknowledge them - the FAQS seem to be permanently down so no help there.

They've just taken another payment off me and i don't want to pay anymore seeing as the content isn't that great.

Can someone please assist me.

Mate you can cancel directly through CCbill website regardless of weather you joined via babestation website. Ccbill are the main merchants hence will already have your membership details. You can cancel using the details of the transaction email that they sent on the day you joined or you can cancel using your credit details.

Personally I cancel directly with CCbill because some of this sites take the piss when it comes to getting back to you.
04-04-2012 10:47
riofan Offline
Apprentice Poster

(04-04-2012 10:47 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  Mate you can cancel directly through CCbill website regardless of weather you joined via babestation website. Ccbill are the main merchants hence will already have your membership details. You can cancel using the details of the transaction email that they sent on the day you joined or you can cancel using your credit details.

Personally I cancel directly with CCbill because some of this sites take the piss when it comes to getting back to you.

They never sent me a transaction email and i've been on the CCbill site and my transaction isn't listed.
04-04-2012 11:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV