Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Member's Website

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: babestation website
cheesyboy Wrote:this is getting beyond a f**kin joke. The website is still not working right. How can this mob charge u for something got can't access. This is virtually stealing , any much longer and i will be cancelling my membership. Thats my rant over. Cheesyboy.

Just tried logging in now and I seem to be having problems too. Whenever I try clicking on photos the page never loads.

As it being Easter I will give them the benefit of doubt as their tech guy might be of on hols. If they don't then I will be cancelling my membership just like Cheesy.

Looking at their homepage it seems there have been picture sets every week - Go Cellcast!
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2009 20:37 by BristolRovers.)
13-04-2009 20:36
Find all posts by this user
tim_vidgen Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: babestation website
There's definitely some technical difficulty with the Babestation site and they must know there's a problem.
13-04-2009 22:19
SMITH88 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babestation Website
Hi. I just joined the babestation website. On the home page before joining it says there are loads of hardcore videos and pics on the site but i cant find any. Can somebody point them out/send a link. Cheers
16-11-2009 01:26
D-BOI-92 Offline
Irish by grace of God

RE: Babestation Website
Sorry mate you picked the wrong site to join. There is no hardcore vids or pics on bs.
The best you'll get is a few sets and vids of dani fingering there's no boy/girl content on the website what so ever.

"Ireland unarmed will attain just as much freedom as it is convenient for England to give her,Ireland armed will attain ultimately just as much freedom as she wants."-P.H. Pearse
16-11-2009 03:28
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I can't see any reference to 'hardcore' on their homepage or any other page. Where can you see that it says this?

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-11-2009 03:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

http://www.babestation.tv/home

Half way down the page, to be fair, it does actually say this: "This will feature proper hardcore images and videos, so we've gotta be really sure you want it."

[Image: bs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 03:47 by Sooky™.)
16-11-2009 03:39
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Cellcast have previously made mistakes in the wording on the join page of their sites.

Click on this image to see "before" and "after" wording.

Previously it stated:
"Amazing DVD quality Hardcore video
High quality explicit pictures"

After this issue was raised on this forum it was changed to:

"Amazing DVD quality video
High quality pictures"

downloads31.jpg

If you are still unhappy with what you have paid for you can email the address that I have private messaged you and explain the situation.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009 05:21 by vostok 1.)
16-11-2009 05:18
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

And I also see from the home page that "Donna", "Tiffany" and "Amanda" are available for reverse billed instant messaging.

ImageChunk.com
16-11-2009 05:35
SMITH88 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks for the rply guys. The website really is a rip off. Ive emailed the babestation contact us tab but havent heard back. Ill email that address that vostok sent me
16-11-2009 16:19
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(16-11-2009 16:19 )SMITH88 Wrote:  Thanks for the rply guys. The website really is a rip off. Ive emailed the babestation contact us tab but havent heard back. Ill email that address that vostok sent me

It's a waste of time e-mailing or phoning any of the contact addresses/ numbers on the websites or on-screen they just ignore you,trust me i tried.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-11-2009 16:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV