babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Who was First Babe you liked when you started watching the Babechannels

DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Who was First Babe you liked when you started watching the Babechannels
Rachel Taylor on Babeworld/The Chat Lounge in 2008 I think. I don't know if it was luck or instinct but, as some of you will know, she doesn't just look lovely - she really is lovely.

D G x x x
13-07-2010 06:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

bladewave I`M FORBIDDEN TO SAY HER NAME ?
sorry,not my rules am afraid !!
from early 2005
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 07:00 by pewack1976.)
13-07-2010 07:00
steve61 Offline
Senior Poster

Savana..i loved the original office show. Smile
13-07-2010 07:55
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

rebecca jane smyth when sexstation was on tv and you had to be a subscriber to see after midnight. she was my first Smile and very fond memories toooooooooooooo...

but it was all cathy barry's fault as she told me about the channel... Smile

now she is also a very lovely lady Smile and still going i note (on bangbabes these days)
13-07-2010 07:59
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

If I remember correctly there were two girls who really made me watch - Donna Duke and Emily Dean.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
13-07-2010 09:01
verona Offline
Master Poster

Leah Jaye well before the boob job, but it was Makara Kai who got me really hooked
13-07-2010 10:13
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Yvette Merriman and Dani O'Neal were the first two I remember liking when I started watching the babe channels, I can't remember when it was though, perhaps two years ago.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
13-07-2010 10:19
moon12 Offline
Senior Poster

It was Cara Matthews and probably Yvette that made me keep watching. But i hadnt had sky for long so i only saw a few months worth of cara before she finally dissapeared.
13-07-2010 12:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Lady Victoria and Summer Lee + another girl im not allowed to mention! (Fast getting to the fuck it stage) were my favs in days gone bySadSad
13-07-2010 12:26
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Natalie Springer, about 2004/5 on Freeview PartyGirls or PartyPeople, can't remember, think YvetteMerryman & Morgan were on with her;
the ultimate tease, wearing the most revealing outfits & most nights spending the entire show inducing her boobs out & catching them (usually) just before they did.

During the course of the show, streams of text messages on screen, mostly "get yer tits out", followed by occasional retorts from (Irish) PartyBoy that it was impossible as it was not an adult show, to which I used to think, why am I watching this at 2 o'clock in the morning, why don't they put it on at 2 o'clock in the fuckin' afternoon, if it's not an adult show.

Apart from the regular slips/flashes back then, never saw her topless until I got SKY neary 2 years ago on TVX & currently on Bangbabes & since those early days she's had a boob job, I think, which IMHO looks awful; despite that she's still a star & great entertainer in my eyes, the irony is I think I now prefer to see her with her kit on. SAD FUCKER aren't I???

EDIT Did see her topless on PG/PP once, if anyone remembers the show with 1 or 2 girls on a couch with a frosted glass partition behind it,
one night Nat got up from the couch, walked behind the partition, you could see the blurred fumbling going on & realised she had taken her top off,
at which point there was probably a nationwide rush for the Kleenex, still only blurred image through frosted glass until she walked up close to the glass,
pushed her naked boobs briefly against the glass, before a bit more fumbling, replaced her top & returned to the couch, all over in about 2 minutes....
Even today after 5 years, I still get a trembling in my trousers thinking about it........

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 13:11 by RRROGER.)
13-07-2010 12:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV