babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint?

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Would anyone like to see the women wearing body paint?
(27-06-2010 22:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  FYI, and FWIW, last night's Eurotic TV (Hotbird) had a fair amount of body painting, including some of the crew doing the painting (brushed on, not sprayed); of course, they don't mind 'showing the goods', so it wasn't used to 'cover modesty'.

Was Vikki the cameragirl involved? Please don't tell me they painted Vikki the cameragirl??
27-06-2010 23:55
Find all posts by this user
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I would find something like this pointless, highly distracting, and not in anyway visually stimulating. If say, body paint was implemented across the channels as a regular feature I think people would get tired very quickly of it.

28-06-2010 03:25
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(27-06-2010 23:11 )eccles Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 22:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  FYI, and FWIW, last night's Eurotic TV (Hotbird) had a fair amount of body painting, including some of the crew doing the painting (brushed on, not sprayed); of course, they don't mind 'showing the goods', so it wasn't used to 'cover modesty'.

About a week ago they had a weird evening cracking raw eggs on a couple of the models, including the young cute one. One model had a few eggs cracked between her breasts and the yolks ran down to her oh dear I've got to have a lie down.

[Later] How about chocolate body paint?

In the body paint show, they also featured cherries (being eaten (including off a pussy (sort of)), as well rolling the stalks with tongues), cream being eaten off tits & pussy, and some 'balloon play'!
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 23:43 by Censorship :-(.)
28-06-2010 23:35
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(27-06-2010 23:55 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Was Vikki the cameragirl involved? Please don't tell me they painted Vikki the cameragirl

'fraid not, just a couple of male members (make your own joke!), doing the painting. They also got involved with some foot fondling (shudder!)
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 23:42 by Censorship :-(.)
28-06-2010 23:39
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I wouldnt mind seeing it as a one off thing....or maybe on the dayshows Tongue
but have to agree with Josh187 if it became a regular feature then could
get bored quickly i imagine!!!!
28-06-2010 23:53
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

One option would be women in body paint interacting with other people who can't quite believe what they are seeing. A body painted woman interviewing someone. Hosting a quiz show with ordinary contestants. Serving drinks in a bar.

Gone fishing
28-06-2010 23:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Thats the kind of show eurotic tv do which I am currently unable to recieve due to the fact I have just moved into a communal block of flats that doesn't allow for any other dishs to be put up other than the one which serves the whole block which is fuckin frustrating as I'm now at the mercy of the uk channels only now. I do agree however that the bodypainting would be a very good idea but why hide the naughty bits. Just pass it off as fuckin art, in fact hows about live nude drawing on the babe channels, again if ofcom were to come down hard on it then it would just be double bloody standards taking into account the number of spencer tunnick nudity that is currently being aired on the sky arts channel post and pre watershed.
29-06-2010 00:13
verona Offline
Master Poster

Nope! A lot of them wear too much already without painting it on as well!
29-06-2010 02:26
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

Bailey did paint on latex a few months ago, i dont think it went down to well just looked messy. Ill have to ask her about it. May be if two girls were painting each other ect would be hot, i.e bailey and juicy lucy Mmmm thats a very nice thought. ill put it to them

kisses

dani

xxxx

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
29-06-2010 06:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV