Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average

sextalk live - television x

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

sextalk live - television x
Does any one know what the programme called sextalk live on television x is like?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-09-2008 23:09
Find all posts by this user
chrisdaniels Offline
Sasha's hardest fan

RE: sextalk live - television x
have been wondering that myself
02-09-2008 23:31
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

The girls are nude and do girl on girl they also use toys, IMHO it's the best phone-in show
03-09-2008 03:45
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Has any one out there got a recording on this show?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-09-2008 13:39
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Sorry I Haven't got any on clips yet & Yes they go fully nude, they do use toys but you see Fuck All as they turn away from the cam...

The best thing is that do go fully nude. Great view when they have their legs open & when they do doggy mmmmmmm.

There'ss 1 bad thing about it & thats there's 2 logos 1 main 1 at the bottom just like all the call channels But Television X has another small 1 showing the call cast but it Blocks the View... Sad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I see my Threads/Topics on other forums with out my knowledge I will Remove the original.
03-09-2008 15:13
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I think I need to read what I type from now on lol lol, I tried to Edit it but it wont let me, It says I can only edit it within a Hour after posting it Sad.

I meant

Sorry I Haven't got any clips yet & Yes they go fully nude, they do use toys but you see Fuck All cause they turn away from the cam...

The best thing is that do go fully nude. Great view when they have their legs open & when they go doggy mmmmmmm.

There's 1 bad thing about it & thats there's 2 logos 1 main 1 at the bottom just like all the call channels But Television X has another small 1 showing the call cost but it Blocks the View...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I see my Threads/Topics on other forums with out my knowledge I will Remove the original.
03-09-2008 17:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

who's on now and is it any good tonight?

04-09-2008 00:16
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

Yep.......Paige Ashley and Karen
04-09-2008 03:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

was it full on or did they move camera in a certain angle so you didn't see much?

04-09-2008 03:26
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

Loads of close-ups of pussy and ass, you see the toys go in from the side, they also go down on each other. Really good stuff in general the only channel worth watching at the moment.
04-09-2008 11:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV