babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average

Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?)

SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?)
Sorry everyone - I've been away for a few days.

Blimey.... I can't believe the amount of attention 960 has been getting round here. To be honest I agree with everybody's criticisms of what's going on there right now. Like I said before, I only freelance there and I don't want to put my foot in it, so I won't. Changes are in the air and the owners can't do the things they want to do until those things are sorted out - hence the limbo the channel is in at the mo' - it's bizarre. That's all I can say really but don't think the owners are mugs because they're not. It's just a temporary transition phase until they get their act together.

Hard to see how people are interested at all, what with the girls not being able to flop 'em out. I mean, compare it to Bang Babes and it beggars belief really...

I don't know what April is up to either, having a pop at everyone round here : (

Superspurs is going to have a word next time he sees her.
04-01-2009 19:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Spurs i reckon they would make a killing going daytime,night time they are out of their depth
04-01-2009 19:32
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Spurs i reckon they would make a killing going daytime,night time they are out of their depth

They are doing daytime though, mate. They just need to spend some money on it and get the licence sorted properly for the nights. Anyway, I'm just waiting to get my own one up & running. I've been carefully following everyone's likes, dislikes and complaints. I shall not disappoint yers.....
04-01-2009 19:53
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah sorry about not making more sense there, i meant just concentrating on daytime and forgetting about night time.Throwing their big guns on throughout the day and less of those hour breaks,just do daytime and forget about the night time slot
04-01-2009 19:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

i agree with belfast boy they should produce only a day show and maybe get another producer to handle the slot for the night show.

although lookin at tonighs presenter i guess sum1 has been listening/reading to comments made, i duno how far this girl will go or even if she is being naughty. but its a change so lets see what happens.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2009 23:25 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2009 22:06
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

SuperSpurs Wrote:Sorry everyone - I've been away for a few days.

Blimey.... I can't believe the amount of attention 960 has been getting round here. To be honest I agree with everybody's criticisms of what's going on there right now. Like I said before, I only freelance there and I don't want to put my foot in it, so I won't. Changes are in the air and the owners can't do the things they want to do until those things are sorted out - hence the limbo the channel is in at the mo' - it's bizarre. That's all I can say really but don't think the owners are mugs because they're not. It's just a temporary transition phase until they get their act together.

Hard to see how people are interested at all, what with the girls not being able to flop 'em out. I mean, compare it to Bang Babes and it beggars belief really...

I don't know what April is up to either, having a pop at everyone round here : (

Superspurs is going to have a word next time he sees her.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...0#pid18230

I assume the main reason for the current content is as I mentioned above and they don't want to end up like Babestar getting a rather hefty fine for the same problem.
04-01-2009 23:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah well guess i was wrong. no difference from the previous nights. i guess they have scrapped the idea of tits out for the lads.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-01-2009 03:50
daniel rye Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wow... another great night of entertainment from this lack-lustre channel. Please come back April.
05-01-2009 11:51
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

This channel doesn't seem to know whats it's doing.....
05-01-2009 13:11
Aprill Offline
Junior Poster

im back and on now
05-01-2009 15:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV