babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average

Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?)

Colin Ray Offline
And watta member! :)

RE: Chat Back 960 Thread 3 (what you expected some other title?)
Stevie Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:I don't have any inside info but her name is Amy... somewhere in the mess of the thread there is some caps of her just before xmas...

Except for April, do you know if any of the girls on screen read these forums?

Smile It's possible! She's gone altogether now Smile

Alaska is back!
02-01-2009 23:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Colin Ray Wrote:Smile It's possible! She's gone altogether now Smile

Would I be out of order posting a thread asking if we're going to see nipples or if I can take these matchsticks out of my eyes and get some sleep? Big Grin
02-01-2009 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phallusfungus Away

Stevie Wrote:
Colin Ray Wrote:Smile It's possible! She's gone altogether now Smile

Would I be out of order posting a thread asking if we're going to see nipples or if I can take these matchsticks out of my eyes and get some sleep? Big Grin

No, you wouldn't be out of order. This forum is all about sharing opinions on these channels, so go ahead.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
03-01-2009 00:05
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

As much as i like April she is doing herself no favours career wise with this project, i believe the channel's a placeholder for SuperSpurs proposed new channel when hopefully we'll then see some big improvements.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
03-01-2009 00:15
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Stevie Wrote:Would I be out of order posting a thread asking if we're going to see nipples or if I can take these matchsticks out of my eyes and get some sleep? Big Grin

I'd suggest having an early night - no nipples will be on show tonight I'm afraid! There are only two models on this channel who take their tops off and that's April (who's taking a break of an undisclosed duration) and Roxy, who was on a couple of nights ago.
03-01-2009 00:17
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Digital Dave Wrote:I'd suggest having an early night - no nipples will be on show tonight I'm afraid! There are only two models on this channel who take their tops off and that's April (who's taking a break of an undisclosed duration) and Roxy, who was on a couple of nights ago.

I just don't get it. They have a channel in the 900's, a show called Rampant Rabbit, a premium rate phone number and only 2 of the girls who work for them go topless at seemingly random intervals. Did anyone plan this thing before it started? Rolleyes
03-01-2009 00:23
phallusfungus Away

Bedtime boys. I just listened in on one of Amy's calls. The caller asked her to take off her top and she said: "I don't do that, I'm afraid."

Console yourselves with the fact that she dared to take off her stockings!

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
03-01-2009 00:32
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Stevie Wrote:I just don't get it. They have a channel in the 900's, a show called Rampant Rabbit, a premium rate phone number and only 2 of the girls who work for them go topless at seemingly random intervals. Did anyone plan this thing before it started? Rolleyes

This channel's been the source of some debate since it started a month or so ago for the very reasons you highlight. None of the channel's activities make any sense, yet somehow they've discovered a new talent in the shape of April, so at least they've done something right!

However, that's not enough to base an entire channel on, so the consensus is that it's not going to last much longer.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2009 00:41 by Digital Dave.)
03-01-2009 00:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

im pretty sure they are hoping that we wait on aprils return. and tune in every night religously till then...

sorry but other girls on other channels deliver the goods much more and some even mach april in looks 2,
for instance the girl the night b4 last on bangbabes at 4am in the red number with a barbedwire tat on her lower back... totaly hot and oozes filth, yet has that innocent look...
then theres the all star caty cole... sleazy yet demure...
cammila probably the best ass in the bizz atm...
so yeah aprils hot but there are plenty of alternatives. and frankly thats where id be spending my money instead of on this sham of a show...

in just over 2 weeks they have managed to turn me from a fan into a cynic well done channel 960... heres drinking to yer demise if ya dont pull yer finger out...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-01-2009 06:40
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Hexit Wrote:so yeah aprils hot but there are plenty of alternatives. and frankly thats where id be spending my money instead of on this sham of a show...

April who?
I've forgotten who she is.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
03-01-2009 10:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV