Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

[split] Off-topic Grammar/Spelling Nitpicking

mellover Offline
Banned

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012
(01-09-2012 23:22 )malicious fan Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 23:08 )BrianS Wrote:  Well got the result that all the jealous girls out and anti Danica bitch boys wanted, Girls out - now Julie, Colleen, Julian, Prince, Martin and Brat Pack masturbate! Happy? - I think not!
can u say that again in english please?

You ask about English?
01-09-2012 23:50
Find all posts by this user
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2012 23:50 )mellover Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 23:22 )malicious fan Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 23:08 )BrianS Wrote:  Well got the result that all the jealous girls out and anti Danica bitch boys wanted, Girls out - now Julie, Colleen, Julian, Prince, Martin and Brat Pack masturbate! Happy? - I think not!
can u say that again in english please?

You ask about English?
yeah i dont understand what he is saying! he said brat pack masturbate!! is he saying masturbate over the brat pack?? im not sure y ur goin on

about my english cos im typin in shorthand! i do know there is a g on the end of typin and i do know there is a e on the end of hav! sumtimes jus easier

and quicker to spell things shorter! great show by the way 2nite, do u concur?

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 23:56 by malicious fan.)
01-09-2012 23:56
BrianS Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sorry Malicious Fan I should have known from the offshore Indian-based customer service operatotors that for so many people in England now English is a second language.

Masturbate means wanking- I can offer more explanation but from the way you write I don't think you will need it.

In this context my comments say that Harvey, Ashley and the Situation will now indulge in self gratification in a more overt way than they have been doing. Maybe if you have any further English grammar questions they will be answered by another more eloquent correspondent. If not you could think about signing up for an English language course - there are a load of colleges offering them.

(01-09-2012 23:56 )malicious fan Wrote:  yeah i dont understand what he is saying! he said brat pack masturbate!! is he saying masturbate over the brat pack?? im not sure y ur goin on

about my english cos im typin in shorthand! i do know there is a g on the end of typin and i do know there is a e on the end of hav! sumtimes jus easier

and quicker to spell things shorter! great show by the way 2nite, do u concur?
02-09-2012 00:13
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Celebrity Big Brother 2012
(02-09-2012 00:13 )BrianS Wrote:  Sorry Malicious Fan I should have known from the offshore Indian-based customer service operatotors that for so many people in England now English is a second language.

Masturbate means wanking- I can offer more explanation but from the way you write I don't think you will need it.

In this context my comments say that Harvey, Ashley and the Situation will now indulge in self gratification in a more overt way than they have been doing. Maybe if you have any further English grammar questions they will be answered by another more eloquent correspondent. If not you could think about signing up for an English language course - there are a load of colleges offering them.
thanx for clearing that up mr S. just didnt make sense when u

put "got the result all the jealous girls out". unless u meant got the result

all the jealous girls want! but once again thanx for clearing up the

masturbation meaning! Smile

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
02-09-2012 00:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66