Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Leah Francis - 24th November
[Image: tn_93.jpg]

PVC cop
Right boys, up against the wall and spread 'em! I'm going to frisk you to make sure you're not hiding any concealed weapons. You'll know exactly who's in charge when you see me in my black PVC policewoman outfit, black lingerie and stockings. I'm going to dominate you and force you to watch as I slowly remove my outfit. I'm sure you'll agree it's an arresting sight Wink

The first thing that happens, just as I enter Leah's room, is that she breaks her handcuffs. Great start to the show Big Grin

Leah is wearing a PVC police uniform - well, she called it a uniform, I'd call it a bodice and a cap. Most of the buttons are undone, and she's displaying a remarkable cleavage. She's also got on a pair of tights that are pretending to be stockings and suspenders. I can't really describe them any better than that, so you'll just have to guess. And she's not wearing anything underneath the tights either Smile

She welcomes us all into the show and quickly shows off a surprise. It's not much of a surprise, since she tells us what it is (and shows us) - nipple tassles under her bra. More on those later...

Leah shows off her bum to the camera, and, since she's in pretty sheer tights and not much else, that's not hard to do. It's (and I use this pun only under extreme duress) an arresting sight.

Leah loses the hat quite quickly, and then begins to unbuckle her uniform. Yes, unbuckle. There are four buckles to be undone, and a zip, before she teases the uniform off. Underneath, she's got on a purple bra, which, quite honestly, is straining. She shows off the tassles a bit more, and sucks on her fingers.

The bra is next to go, and Leah then demonstrates her prowess with making nipple tassles shake. She's not very good at it, but it's entertaining to watch her try. Really entertaining Tongue

One of the audience wants to rip off the tassles with his teeth, and Leah lets him. Very close up to camera, the tassle is pulled off, baring one of her breasts, the nipple erect. Leah asks for volunteers for the other tassle - no problem getting volunteers. Her nipples are a bit sore after having the tassles ripped off, she says, so they need kissed better. No problems getting volunteers for that either, and then Leah kisses them better herself as well Big Grin

Leah thinks her bum needs attention. She pulls the tights down a bit to expose her buttock and then slaps it until it is red, and then slowly rubs it better. She licks her fingers some more, slipping them in her mouth and teasing them with her lips and tongue, and then slips those fingers down the front of her tights. I wonder what she's up to? Big Grin

A very sexy show from Leah once again, full of great audience interaction and some very sexy moves indeed. What will she get up to next time?
25-11-2010 00:05
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 25th November
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Bra-less Wonder!
After several requests, tonight guys i'm going to be doing my show completely bra-less! I'll be wearing a clinging bodysuit to show off my voluptuous curves, swaying and dancing for you as you sit back and relax! Will you be able to see a sexy outline through that stretched material as I do a close-up for you....? You'll have to look very hard as I'll be teasing you for as long as I, and you, can stand it! I'll also have some glossy hold-ups on, which, by the end of my slow, teasing strip tease, will be one of the only things i'm left wearing! xxx

Hannah starts the show sitting on her bed. She's wearing a long black satin robe, lacy gloves black sheer holdups with nice lacy tops, black heels and a gold leotard. It's an ensemble that shouldn't work at all, but on Hannah, it just looks fantastic.

She welcomes us all into her room and tells us about the braless theme of the show. Having taken off her bra quite early in a previous show, she's decided to do this show without one at all. Hannah kneels on the bed and gives us a good look at the outfit, then comes close to the camera, opens the robe and shows off some cleavage.

Throughout the show, Hannah is constantly moving. At one moment, she's grinding her hips right in front of the camera, then the next she's kneeling or lying on the bed showing off her legs. It's absolutely fantastic to watch and it keep the show's dynamic up nicely.

Hannah opens the robe and shows off the leotard, the tops of her holdups, and miles of bare leg. Then she turns around and slides the robe down, showing off her bare shoulders, and the back of the leotard, which is black latex. Another cleavage closeup and Hannah proves that she's not wearing a bra Tongue

Hannah's always attentive to the audience. She welcomes every compliment and acts on almost every suggestion - or at least acknowledges them if she's not going to do it. For example, she's just about to pull the straps of her leotard off her shoulders when someone suggests that he'd like to see her high heels, so Hannah jumps onto the bed and does a bit of shoe-dangling. Never underestimate the power of a bit of shoe-dangling Big Grin

There's a lot of spanking too, and then Hannah teases off the gloves, one finger at a time. As usual with Hannah, the show is as much about the tease as it is about the strip. Indeed, almost moreso. Accordingly, she dances, gyrating her hips to the music for a good few minutes before continuing. The music in tonight's show is particularly good as well - some very sensual tunes that just seem to run one into another and set them mood amazingly well.

The shoes come off, and then slowly, one shoulder at a time, Hannah pushes the leotard down, and then takes her arms out. She bounces, and I wonder briefly if she'll pop out of the leotard if she bounces hard enough. We don't find out. Hannah turns away and then slides the leotard down to her waist. She climbs onto the bed and shakes her bum at us. There's a view of her breasts dangling as she shakes. Oohh Tongue

Hannah slides out of the leotard completely and tosses it away nonchalantly, then slowly turns around, keeping her breasts covered by the dreaded handbra (we love to hate it and we hate to love it!), and then simply bounces her way out of her hands Surprised

An awesome show from Hannah. Perfect outfit, perfect music, perfect moves.
26-11-2010 01:01
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Melanie Walsh - 29th November
[Image: tn_51.jpg]

Be my boss
I am back from my travels from overseas and looking for a new job. I would love to come and work for you and have you as my boss. I will be dressing my best to impress you with gorgeous black stockings with a suspender belt, sexy black and white lingerie, see-through blouse and grey skirt. I'll be doing what I do best and teasing you into employing me. You could even have me in some naughty positions.......

Mel welcomes us into her office. She's sitting in a big executive leather chair. Hang on - isn't she supposed to be the interviewee? Not much chance of her getting the job if she's sitting in the boss's chair already!

She shows off her outfit. Mel is wearing a smart, if slightly see-through, blouse, an almost-knee-length grey skirt and black sheer stockings. We know they're stockings and not tights because Mel very quickly starts flashing her stocking tops Tongue

It has to be said that some people didn't seem to get the point of the roleplay, and offered her the job just for turning up for the interview. Guys... we're supposed to persuade her to get naked! Wink Actually, as it turns out, Mel doesn't need a lot of persuading...

Someone drops a pencil on the floor, and Mel bends over to pick it up, having first hitched her skirt up. It's not very ladylike, but it's a stunning view of her bum Big Grin

Mel tells us that she's very happy to show off her panties to get the job, and she does so, striking a number of revealing positions to prove her point. She complains about how hot it is without the air conditioning on, and starts to unbutton her blouse. Well, we're not going to stop her Big Grin

Underneath, Mel has a lovely little bra on which matches the panties she showed us earlier. And then she shows us her panties again, just in case we forgot what her bum looks like. As if.

Mel lets her hair down and drops the straps of her bra off her shoulders. She stands up and unzips her skirt before sliding it down her legs. Her lingerie is very nice indeed Big Grin

She poses for a while in just the lingerie before turning her back to the camera and unsnapping her bra with one hand. I'm sure that skill will come in handy around the office Wink

Mel slips the bra off and tosses it aside, letting us all soak in her beautiful breasts. What a great end to a great show Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 23:00 by tricycle.)
29-11-2010 23:00
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Leah Francis - 1st December
[Image: tn_93.jpg]

Winter Warmer
It's very cold outside so I'm going to really heat things up with this show. I'll be wearing a red and white silky Santa outfit, a red velvet and white fur tiny thong, an open-cup string bra and black and red stripe stockings. I'm going to slowly strip everything off except my hat. I warn you this show will be EXTRA HOT.

Christmas comes but once a year, but I think over the next few weeks on GSL, Christmas will be coming quite a lot. First Christmas treat this year is Leah, and she starts off wearing a little red dress trimmed with white. I say little, it's strapless and it doesn't quite reach the bottom of her bum. She's got on a matching hat and a matching bikini. A bikini, at Christmas? Who knows... She's also got on matching socks.

Leah is much sexier than the fat bloke with the white beard, that's for sure. When that's mentioned in the show, Leah says she doesn't wear her beard on her face and shows us that its on her bikini. It's a very stringy bikini top, with white fur almost managing to cover her nipples, and there's fur on the thong as well.

The dress is the first casualty in Leah's quest to give us a Christmas present we'll remember. Which leaves her in, well, just the bikini really, and there's not much to that. Indeed, there's so little to it that it doesn't cover her nipples at all, and Leah turns up the heat by baring one breast and massaging it close to the camera. The other breast is bared as well - a lovely pair of Christmas dumplings if ever there was one.

Leah stands up and shows off just how tiny the thong is, spanking her bum and shaking her boobs.

Teasingly, she pushes the thong down a little and then asks if we're ready for our present. Are we ever? Tongue

The thong ties at the sides, so Leah holds one of the ties out to the camera and lets us pull it. By the miracle of modern technology that is GSL, we manage to get it undone. She does the same on the other side, and then slips the untied thong off. At this point, she's side-on to the camera, and it's a great view.

The bikini top unties as well, and we help with that. She's almost completely nude now - just the socks, as the hat fell off earlier. Leah rescues the hat and dangles it between her legs, facing the camera fully as she lowers the hat until... Surprised

And at this point, we're only halfway through the show!!!

There's a lot of teasing, flirting and chatting for the next ten minutes and an amazing ten minutes it is too. Then Leah goes off camera to get a Christmas pudding and cover it in brandy cream. When she comes back, she's scoffed the lot and just her brandy cream-covered body and face is all the evidence there was ever a pudding at all! Big Grin

A great show, really nicely done by Leah. I'd say "more please", but I think that's a given.
01-12-2010 23:21
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Carla Brown - 2nd Dec
[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Moulin Rouge
Come in to the club and take a seat just in front of the stage, I'm going to catch your eye and perform just for you. I'm wearing a red and black lace corset, choker, long red velvet gloves, net bustle, sheer black slip and high red patent stilettos. I'll dance to the music and slowly remove my outfit revealing silky and sheer frilly panties, a red and black garter belt and sheer black striped stockings. I might get carried away and have to take you backstage to finish this show off....

Please note: I am now fully-booked this evening so I may not be able to accept people that pop in. I'm sorry for this but i'll be back online next week.

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________

OK, where to start? it's difficult with such a brilliant show. Sorry if it seems I think she did everything perfect, but she did!

We started with the free pre-show chat, which was great for newbies to be able to say hello and for Carla to tell us the latest plans and treats in store for Christmas etc.

Then it's a quick off-line and then back on for the show.

Carla is dressed as per the show description, so I wont repeat it here, suffice to say she looks totally fabulous, as always, she just seems to be able to look just right, whatever she's wearing, a visual treat, and that's before the show gets going!

In terms of interaction, Carla is, as ever, very skilful in running her show and keeping track of the chat, not a small feat, with so many different chaps throwing comments in, but she keeps track of them all, and will occasional quickly run back through the comments to make sure she hasn't missed anyone out. True attention to detail, typical of Carla, covering it all brilliantly.

As to the show itself, the word 'masterclass' has never been used more suitably. She tells us a few girls are watching the show, to get a few tips, so she expects it to go pear-shaped, but to be blunt, I can't see that happening, Carla has said this before, and when the occasional mishap occurs, Carla just takes it in her stride.

To prove the point, she adjust the cam, and suddenly its slips onto the floor, and typical Carla she shrugs it off with a witty comment and a lovely giggle, and quickly puts cam back in its place, without even batting an eyelid.

And then off we go, as she puts on the first of a list of tunes, each one seems to be just right for theme, pace, and occasion.

As she dances and teases, slowly removing each layer of clothing, and chatting as she does, I'm finding it hard to think, let alone chat, as watching Carla move is just so captivating.
She knows just how to move that sweet wonderful body, as more and more is revealed, and my jaw falls further open by the minute!
She slowly but sure gets down to just panties and stockings, but does so, so well, and with the clever use of a sheer wraparound, those lovely boobies are still hidden from our gaze. As she teases beautifully, before slowly revealing her treasure chest, treating us to her lovely bosom, damn they are exquisite!

As if that wasn't enough, she still hasn't stopped, she's slowly pulling down the panties, O M G!
Will she , wont she, the audience is in disbelief, as she lowers the panties, utilising the dreaded hand-thong to cover her modesty, jaws dropping everywhere. Then she pulls them back up and moves around into one of her many sexy and wicked poses, damn she's good.
And then she's doing it again, slowly lowering the panties, and this time, she slips them off totally, and turning her back to us, we see that sweetest of beautiful bums, in all its naked glory. Then she slowly turns around, teasing us brilliantly, as she sits on the sofa, utilising the hand thong yet again, to great effect.
And then very quickly it's all over, and goodness, we've been going 30mins, but it seems like 5mins, truly time flies when you're having good fun.

Carla is surely without doubt, the queen of tease and please. Totally unflappable, she simply gives us the perfect show, at the perfect level, tease perfection, to the point that we were all on the edge of our seats, totally mesmerised.

This is why she's No.1, she has it all!

A truly fabulous show, thank you so much Carla, the next show can't come soon enough.
03-12-2010 19:12
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel Taylor - 4th Dec
[Image: tn_84.jpg]
PVC Catsuit
I've just got a brand new catsuit & I'd love to show you all how tight it is. It has zips that reveal a lot of what's underneath & it gives my curves that wow factor!...But wait, it won't come off! Time for a squirt of oil so I can slide my way out of it so I can show you that in a suit that tight you can't get away with wearing much underneath...

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________

Show No.2 from Ms Taylor, and WOW, we are off to a great start.
Outfit description is easy, a black full length PVC cat suit, and trust me, its struggling around the chest area, Rachel's boobage is rather bloody massive, and the cat suit is stretched tight Smile

We start with Rachel telling us that she's been playing with her nipples to get them to point through the PVC. She then very considerately comes close to the cam and makes the point(s) rather effectively.

She's looking really good in the cat suit as she does a lovely slow twirl, and highlights the rather handy zip, that starts at the top of the front, and ends way up her back. To assist this point, she lowers the slip a bit at the back, teasingly displaying the top of her very fine bum, and then comments that we'll be seeing more of that later Wink Excellent !

Then it's back to her front, as she pulls the zip down halfway, enough to reveal a lovely glimpse of her amazing assets, and then, I'm so glad to say, she introduces a bottle of baby oil Big Grin A great show just went supernova!

Explaining that she uses it to help get out of the suit, although she's getting plenty of offers of assistance from us chaps. As she pours a generous amount down her cleavage, this is looking damn fine, then she turns round and pours some into the open zip, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

She then turns back to the front and announces that maybe its time to reveal the boobies, which is warmly greeted unanimously, as she slowly lowers the zip further and releases the pressure (her boobies) we are greeted by two very impressive puppies, coated and massaged heavenly in lovely baby oil.
Rachel then slips the cat suit off further, down to her waste, and looks bloody wonderful, as the baby oil glistens of those heavenly boobs, awesome!

As if this show wasn't great already, she then lowers the cat suit further and slips out of it totally!

Yes, we have a very sexy and lovely nude show, bloody excellent!

As Rachel applies baby oil all over her wonderful body, we just sit and stare in awe, and the banter levels drop noticeably as the chaps go into full screen mode One comments about full screen being like seeing Rachel in 3D, so I briefly try this and wow,eek almost fainting, its rather lovely, I have to say, but I can't type in full screen mode, so back to normal mode which is still bloody marvellous.

The sight of Rachel naked, rubbing baby oil all over her heaven sent body, Gees, I need to lie down!

As we bring the show to an end, over-running the normal 20mins, we all thank Rachel for a truly lovely show, it was most excellent, and Rachel really is a lovely girl, not just great visually, but she's a really nice girl to chat too.

Thank you Rachel, top marks again,
04-12-2010 22:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Special Guest - Porchia Watson - Dec 5th
[Image: tn_103.jpg]

Boudoir babe
Join me as I get ready and share with you my seduction techniques. I'll be wearing a long, sheer, marabou-trimmed gown and underneath you'll be able to see my elbow-length black gloves, tight black lace corselette, sheer black panties and sheer black fully-fashioned stockings. I'll apply bright red lipstick and perfume ready to tease you and slowly remove my outfit.......

________________________________________________________________​______________________________

Special Guest Porchia, one day only, God I hope we persuade her to stay, she's a real cracker.

So the show starts with Porchia on a bed, (sadly not mine), and she explains that due to the snow, the gloves they had ordered haven't arrived, so she's got some red gloves instead. Trust me Porchia, we don't mind Smile
Apart from that, her outfit is as per show details above, so let's get onto the show.

Once we are all seated, she begins, on go the tunes and so do the grins, as Porchia slow starts to strip. She moves around on the bed, treating us to a full view of her impressive body, wrapped inside a lovely black sheer wrap around.
She stops to apply some luscious lipstick, up close to the cam, lovely move! and then carries on, as she removes the sheer wraparound, revealing in full glorious details, that lovely lingerie, and hinting at the joys beneath.

As we continue to admire this lovely view, she slips off the high heels, and then slowly slips the stockings off, one at a time, revealing a lovely pair of legs. Porchia appears to be enjoying herself, but not half as much as the rest of us!

She turns away from us again, so we can see that heavenly arse, covered by a lovely pair of black panties that reveal just the best view possible, and then she turns back, and slowly removes the top.
Oh my, what a pair of boobies. I won't describe them in detail, because those of us that saw them, are still grinning, and those that missed them will be kicking themselves, a bloody fine pair they are too.

As she moves around on the bed, we gaze longingly, all planning to try and be the first to get a 121 after the show. She's only here with us for one day, although we all hope that she'll change her mind and stay a bit longer.

An excellent show from our guest, lest hope she'll stay.

Thank you Porchia, Brilliant.
05-12-2010 23:44
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jasmine Jones - 7th December
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Flirty French Maid
Guys i have the most gorgeous french maid outfit ever and it has always been a big fantasy of mine to dress up and tease someone in this outfit. I love the way it clings to my curves and is so short that whenever i bend over to dust you get a naughty peek of my panties and black and white hold-ups. Well tonight i am going to be doing exactly that. Teasing you as i clean. So be prepared to be teased. Maybe you might just persuade me to get out of this outfit too.. x

Keira welcomes us in and shows off her outfit. She's got on a black French maid's dress, with lots of white frilly lace trimming, a matching apron and a white cap, and black stockings with white lace trimming. And she has a feather duster with her as well.

Once everyone's in the room, Keira starts to do a little cleaning. She tells us she's feeling a little naughty, but she's going to have to be convinced if we want her to take anything off. We'll think about that.

She turns away to clean the headboard of the bed. She needs to bend over to do it, and that dress is very short. So when Keira cleans the headboard, there's an amazing view of her legs, her bum, her black panties, and right up her dress Big Grin

It's suggested that if Keira takes something off, we won't tell her boss that she's not actually working very hard. She obliges, and the apron is removed. Not quite what we had in mind, but never mind, it's a start.

Keira leans over and cleans the camera with her duster. Oh my! What a cleavage! Tongue

Then its suggested that the bra comes off from underneath the dress, and maybe the dress is worn off-the-shoulder. Keira struggles a bit to take the bra out from under the tight, tight dress, but once she does... oh boy.

Keira can't wait, so after a few seconds more cleaning, she pulls the dress up and over her head. Her ample breasts bounce beautfully as they are released. Then Keira cleans the camera again, her breasts hanging down tantalisingly. You could almost reach out and... Tongue

The stockings and cap come off, and at a request from the audience, the apron goes back on.

Very teasy, lots of interaction, and as always with Keira, she's happy to oblige to any requests during the show, it's been a great show.
08-12-2010 00:11
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 8th December
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

SEXY SANTA STRIP
As we're in the run-up to Christmas, i'd love nothing more than to dress up for you tonight, and give you a very cheeky early Christmas present ...... Wink I'm going to start off in my very sexy pink and white furry Santa outfit, complete with sexy sheer white stockings.... I know its early, but tonight im going to let you unwrap this gift early.... Hope i'm your favourite toy this year! xxxxxxx

Hannah is playing Christmas music. It's Motown, so I can forgive her. Anyway, she's wearing a pink satin full length slip, trimmed with black lace, white stockings, white shoes and a pink Santa hat.

She welcomes everyone into the room and then shows off her outfit, telling us that she's got many layers on. Not like Hannah to tease us Wink

Hannah starts off the show proper with a big kiss, and then shows us the tops of her stockings, pulling her slip up to reveal her bare thighs. Then she gives us a peek at what's on underneath, pulling her hem up to show off a pink wraparound skirt trimmed with white fur and tinsel. She slips the straps of her slip off her shoulders, then eases her way out of it, revealling a bulging pink fur-edged bra.

Hannah grinds her hips as she unwraps the wraparound and shows off a tiny little skirt-cum-suspender belt. It's fur lined too, and, of course, it's pink! She jiggles her breasts, first with her hands, and then all by themselves. Hannah tells us the bra is a little too small, and she has to be careful when she jiggles, but I don't think any of us mind too much Wink

She slips the straps of her bra down, baring her shoulders sexily, and then turns away to unsnap her bra. Hannah slips it off, but before she turns around, she takes off her hat and covers herself with it. Damn!

Then Hannah asks if we think she should lose the hat. Good grief, is that really a question with more than one possible answer? The hat is discarded and Hannah gives us all an early Christmas present Tongue

There was a lot of talk during this show about what presents Santa is going to bring us, but I think we'll all be happy as long as Hannah is playing Santa for us this year. Big Grin
09-12-2010 00:24
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Ruby Summers - 13th December
[Image: tn_128.jpg]

Sexy secretary in stockings
Hi guys, it's my first show so I want to wear my favourite outfit - sexy secretary with sheer stockings. I'll be wearing a tight white shirt, black skirt, black lingerie, garter belt and sheer black stockings. My tight shirt can barely contain my cleavage and I'm dying to show you more, I might look demure and professional but at this show I'll act anything but....

I think this may be something of a record. New girl joins GSL, does show the next day. Apart from special guests who've done only a single night, I don't think we've seen that before. So big hand for Ruby.

Ruby welcomes us into her bedroom. She's wearing a tight white blouse, open to just below her breasts. We can see a sneaky peek of black bra underneath, but the main things we can see are a big smile and an even bigger cleavage. Tongue

Ruby tells us she's been dressed in her tight clothes all day and is feeling a little bit constrained by how tight they are. She stands up on the bed, slips off her shoes (before she does herself an injury) and shows off the rest of her outfit. A very short, tight black skirt, sheer black stockings with suspenders - wish I worked where Ruby works.

Ruby slips off her blouse and then gets in close to fill the camera with her boobies. She lets her hair down - a mane of dark curls and leans in for a kiss. Then she slides the skirt down, baring an amazing arse, and fulfills a few requests during the rest of the show by showing it over and over... Tongue

Next up, Ruby strips off her stockings and gives us a look at her lovely legs. More bum before she acquiesces and unclips her bra and then slips it off and tosses it away. She gives us a quick peek before covering herself with her hands, then gets in close to the camera and shows off her stunning chest. Tongue

This was Ruby's first show on GSL, and it was great. Lots of chat with the members, some nice teasing, and at the end a threat that the thong might just... oh, sadly not! And remember, practice makes perfect, so her shows are going to get even better Big Grin
13-12-2010 22:52
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks