Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hayley-Marie Coppin - 2nd October
[Image: tn_14.jpg]

The cat that got the cream
Hello boys! How would you like to see me in a very tight and sexy black PVC catsuit? Come and join in the fun as I crawl around on my bed. Once I'm comfy I will remove the catsuit to show you I have nothing underneath Smile Once I'm nude we can have some fun with cream - you know you like it when I put cream on naughty places, I'll look good enough to eat, yummy Smile xxxx

You know you're in for something special when the words 'Hayley', 'Marie', 'Coppin' and 'nude' all appear in the same GSL showtime description. Tonight was no exception.

Hayley is sitting on the end of her bed in a black PVC catsuit. It's figure-hugging, and, let's be honest, Hayley's got a figure to hug Smile She welcomes everybody in and then shows off her outfit. It's black and it's shiny. Not much more that I can say - oh, did I mention the figure-hugging? And it's got a big zip all the way down the front (more on that later!)

The camera is set up so that Hayley can walk away from it into a corner of the room, and there are a few mirrors in view where we can catch what my DVD player calls 'alternate angles' Wink Hayley makes good use of this throughout the show, so we can get a full length view of her. It's also nice to see her walk away from us and then walk back towards us. Big Grin

Anyway, after showing off the outfit, Hayley toys with the big zip and suggests that maybe it needs pulled down a bit. There being no dissenters, she proceeds to do so, showing off first a bit of cleavage, and then, well, a lot of cleavage.

She jiggles a bit and the catsuit pulls away and her nipples pop out Surprised Stunning moment. And then, a moment later, another stunning moment as Hayley's spectacular breasts are completely uncovered. She walks away to the corner and back again. Oh boy.

Hayley unzips a bit more, pulling that big zip down past her navel and stopping on her abdomen. She squeezes her breasts together and then jiggles them, right in the camera. Heartstopping.

She stands up, right in front of the camera, and unzips that last few inches. I'll leave that to your imagination Wink

Hayley steps away from the camera a bit and wriggles out of the catsuit. It is, as I said early, extremely figure-hugging, and it takes her a few minutes and some serious wriggling to get out of. Totally naked now, she walks away into the corner and poses for us, and then walks back to the camera and sits down.

It's time for the cream.

She picks up the can of squirty cream that she has secreted about the bed somewhere (no good GSL model should be without one!) and gives it a good, vigorous, shake. And then, for effect, a bit more of a shake. Interesting how other parts of her anatomy seem to shake along with her arm. Very interesting... I'm sure there's a documentary in that Wink

And then Hayley squirts cream all over her breasts. There might be the opportunity for innuendo there, but I'm too much of a gentleman to point it out Smile She scrapes some of the cream off with her fingers and then licks them clean.

Then Hayley stands up, takes the can to the far corner and squirts cream all down her front. She sashays towards the camera then runs her hand up the length of her body, gathering up the cream, and licks her hand clean.

Seriously, that cream is getting everywhere Smile

One more dose of cream, this time in nice, neat little circles around her nipples, and then she wipes herself as clean as she can with just her hands. I'm not sure I can take much more of it at this point Smile

Having just cleaned up, Hayley shakes the can of cream again, jiggling uncontrollably as she does (I'm sure it's deliberate, you know Wink) and then she squirts a huge load of cream all over her breasts and all down her front again.

She grabs a towel and cleans herself off, which means - oh no! - it's the end of the show. But before she goes, she's happy to give another, quite prolonged jiggle and a final walk naked to the corner and back. Heaven Smile

A great show from Hayley once again. Nice and interactive, and innuendo filled without being smutty. Perfect (much like Hayley's boobs, really).
02-10-2010 22:22
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jones & Elle Pharrell - 5th October
[Image: tn_87.jpg]

Domme vs sub
Mistress Keira has kidnapped naughty office secretary Elle as punishment. Mistress Keira is dressed in a dominatrix- style latex dress complete with thigh-high pvc boots. Elle is dressed in full office wear including shirt and tie, satin pencil skirt and nude stockings with black seams....Keira has a number of tricks up her sleeve to torture Elle with. She starts by stripping Elle to topless and ripping off her lovely stockings, she then produces bondage tape, handcuffs, a hairbrush for tickling Elles bear feet, squirty cream to make a WAM style mess of her, she even plans to force poor Elle to kiss her whilst shes tied up and helpless ! But what she doesnt know is Elle is very cunning and has her own revenge planned!I cant say too much and spoil the surprise but what she has in store will ensure this will be a very fair fight indeed! Will you dare to come and watch this naughty fetish based show which will certainly keep you on the edge of your seats throughout!?....We hope so xx

The show starts with Keira (in a latex dress) and Elle (in office dress) sitting on the bed. Keira has kidnapped Elle and plans her revenge - not entirely sure what Elle had done to deserve this, but never mind, let's go with the flow Big Grin

Keira forces Elle to strip off. First Elle is forced to remove her jacket, then in quick succession her tie, blouse and skirt. Then Keira tells her she's not done - the bra is coming off too. With that disposed of, Keira handcuffs Elle. It's going to be one of those shows Tongue

Keira is not impressed with Elle's stockings, so she rips them off. Then she takes some tape and binds Elle's ankles and knees. I can't work out whether Elle's secretly enjoying this or not, but everyone else seems to be Smile

Then Keira takes a hairbrush and starts to what we might call 'tickle' the soles of Elle's feet. There's a bit of screaming from Elle, but again, I'm not sure whether that's pain or pleasure.

Humiliation over for the moment, Keira tells us that one of the reasons that she wants revenge on Elle is because Elle keeps forcing Keira to kiss her. Well this time, Keira's going to force Elle to kiss her. And she does Tongue Several times Tongue

Then Keira throws Elle back on the bed and drips pouring cream all over her body, and, following a suggestion from the audience, licks it off again Big Grin

But Elle has a cunning plan. While Keira is distracted, chatting to the audience, she has slipped out of the handcuffs. She grabs a handkerchief and choloroforms Keira, sending her unconscious to the bed. Then she unzips Keira's dress, unhooks her bra and bares her ample chest Big Grin

Next, she takes some ice cubes and rudely awakens Keira, dripping freezing water on her stomach and then rubbing the ice cubes against her nipples. Then, at another audience suggestion, an ice cube goes down Keira's knickers eek Somehow, I get the impression that it's quite cold Big Grin

Finally, it's time to finish the show - yes, time to kiss and make up Big Grin

The show was really well performed by both Elle and Keira, and really well thought through, but at the same time, they both adapted to suggestions from the audience, which gave it a much more involving feel than had it just been a straight performance. Well done, ladies.
07-10-2010 18:22
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Milly Hedgeland -10th October
[Image: tn_32.jpg]

Play your cards right
I'm all dressed up for a night out and my friend has cancelled! I was looking forward to having some fun, but maybe if you join me we can have some together? I'm wearing a sexy little black dress with sheer black stockings, black lingerie and garter belt BUT I want to take it ALL off. I'd like to play a sexy card game - I'll have some numbered cards and i'll ask you to choose a number - each card will have a description on the back, either telling me to take an item off or do something like 'dance', 'use body oil', 'give a close-up'. This show will be interactive, unpredictable and very, very sexy Smile

It's been a while. Last time Milly did a show, her internet died the next day Smile

Milly starts off wearing a little black dress. Well, I say "little black dress", but really I mean "tiny black dress". It's way too short for polite company. Fortunately, this is GSL, so everyone is too polite to comment on how short the dress really is Wink

She's also wearing black stockings and susps, and as we'll find out later on, black undies as well. I say "find out later on", but I mean "can see right now", as her dress isn't covering her panties at all. Epic fail. Well, not for us viewing the show Smile

Milly explains that she was going out for the evening, but her plans have been cancelled, so she's thought up a naughty game she can play instead. The rules I don't even pretend to understand, but I think, basically, everybody wins. (If you really want to see what the game was, read the show description above.) So Milly has a number of sexy tasks to do, in a random order. Game on!

First task up is "Panties off". I don't think that was Milly's plan, but that's randomness for you Smile So off they duly come. Milly, though, decides that although it's panties off, she doesn't need to show anything. Fair enough. But a word of advice, Milly - that dress was just a teeny tiny bit short for no panties. Trust me on this Wink

Second task is "Tights on". But Milly is still wearing stockings, so we abandon that one and move on. Instead, we get "Everything off". Truly, the gods are smiling on us tonight. The dress comes off, then the bra, then the stockings and susps. Milly retains some dignity by putting her shoes back on, but er, that's about it.

And we're only half way through the show! Big Grin

Next up is "Perform a sexy striptease". Er, she's naked. Not gonna happen. Then "Bra off". Been there, done it. Finally "Change into a lingerie set". Milly goes off camera for a moment, and comes back on wearing pink panties and then puts on the matching bra. Gorgeous Tongue

Since she owes us both her bra coming off and a sexy striptease, after letting us see her in the lingerie, she proceeds to put on some music and strip the hell out of her lingerie. At this point, words fail me Surprised

There are two more cards to go. "Dress off" gets discarded with a laugh by the very naked Milly. Finally, it's "Put on something silky". There is some discussion as to whether the audience wants a silky nightie or the dress back on (so it can come off again!) and the dress wins.

More music. More stripping. More naked Milly Tongue

This was a great show from Milly, the first for a couple of months. Very interactive, and a lot of fun as well as being damn damn sexy.

Welcome back, Milly Smile
10-10-2010 23:14
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Carla Brown - 11th October
[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Sheer delight
I love to wear sheer fabrics, I think there's nothing sexier than being able to see a hint of my body but not all - it's the ultimate tease. I'll be wearing a sheer black chemise, with a sheer black nightgown, black garter belt, sheer black stockings and of course sheer black panties Smile I'll remove everything but use some sheer fabric to protect my modesty. Can you see anything you're not supposed to? You'll have to come along to find out Smile

It's been a while since Carla did a solo show (I had to check, it was June, during the GSL World Cup promo), so, as I expected, this one was pretty busy. I guess the threatened nudity helped with that too Wink

The show starts with Carla in what I must admit to finding a rather strange get-up. In addition to all the sheer black stuff listed in the show description above, she also had on a red corset. I'm not convinced it worked, except for two things. One, it gave rise to some lovely down-top peeks at Carla's rather lovely bust Tongue, and two, er... what was I saying?

First thing after chatting to us for a few minutes, Carla lets her hair down. Apparently, this signals her going into "sexy mode". I don't really know what she meant by that - is it like a switch controlled by her hairstyle? Weird. Whatever, it works Smile

She shows off her legs and her bum, writhing about on the bed like a thing possessed before attempting to remove the corset. You'd think she'd have got the hang of taking corsets off by now, but apparently not. Never mind, we get a nice view of the stocking tops and bare legs above them in the meantime.

Carla unfastens the sheer wrap she's wearing to show off the nightie underneath. It's a bit of a naughty nightie (try saying that ten times quickly!) as it's peep-hole, and although the slits are tied shut, her nipples are straining to get out. Mmm...

The wrap is discarded and Carla shows off some more of her fantastic arse and then plays with her breasts, giving us some startling cleavage before licking her lips most suggestively Big Grin She stands up so we can see her legs, both back and front, and then drops to her knees and loosens the ties holding the peepholes shut Surprised

Carla isn't convinced it's a sexy look having her breasts peek out, so she pushes the nightie down and bares them fully. Now that is a sexy look Tongue

She sucks on her finger and plays with her nipples to see if she can get them hard. Seems to work Cool

Next, the nightie is discarded and Carla dances topless for a few minutes, giving us a nice boobie closeup before turning away and sliding her panties down. They stop at her knees for a moment so Carla can give us a view of her naked bum for a moment, and then they're off. Tongue

She holds the panties in front of herself so we can see "everything but" and grinds her hips to the music, and then turns around and gives us a similar view from behind. Maybe this one should be called "everything butt"? Bounce

The sheer wrap is brought back and Carla holds it in front of her as she moves naked in time to the music. How sheer was it? How much could we see through it? Sorry, you had to be there Big Grin

There's a bit of bare bum spanking to finish, and Carla stays online for an extra 10 minutes or so afterwards to give us all an update on some upcoming GSL stuff and answer some questions.

As ever with Carla's shows, this was highly interactive. In fact, I think Carla spent more time reading and responding to comments than she did actually stripping. A great show once again from the Boss.

(No, not Springsteen, you dolt!)
11-10-2010 23:31
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 14th October
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Shiny and skintight seductress!
Tonight boys the only things i'm going to be wearing are shiny, skintight, and of course sexy! I'll be wearing a variety of my favourite materials including PVC and wet-look fabric....but not for long! As much as I love the feeling of those materials on my skin, i'm going to be slowly stripping for you, dancing provocatively and caressing my curves as i go! And dont worry boys, for those of you who know me know i LOVE stockings, so i'll be wearing some ultra-glossy ones for you.... Cant wait to see you there xxxxxxx

Hannah, it has to be said, chose a particularly interesting combination of items of clothing for tonight's show. I say 'interesting' because it was one of those ensembles that shouldn't have worked, but was just, well, phwoar! Big Grin

After welcoming us into the show, Hannah stands up and shows the outfit off. Red thigh-length boots. Black stockings and suspenders. A black PVC dress. A really wide belt (almost a corset!). And peeking out from under the dress, what looks like it might be a red bra. I guess we'll find out.

The dress is short. Hannah can't help showing how short it is as she moves around, but she manages to avoid showing off her panties, although the bare thighs and just a hit of bare bum are definitely a sight to behold, as is what Hannah refers to as "a little cleavage". I wonder what "a lot of cleavage" would look like Tongue

First to go is the belt. Hannah unclips all four fasteners and then drops it to the floor before starting to pull down the zipper that runs down the front of her dress. She pulls it down just a little way, revealing a red PVC top underneath (and yes, a red bra under that!). As Hannah dances and wriggles about on the bed, the zipper seems to unzip itself with a mind of its own...

But before it shows too much, Hannah changes tack, turning her back to the camera and lifting the bottom of her dress up. Black PVC hotpants are revealed, which she pulls up a little way to show off her bum. Spankings follow Smile

She faces the camera and unzips the rest of the way. There's some midriff showing. And she's wearing a PVC corset that laces up the front. Subtle is not the byword for tonight, nosiree.

Just as an aside, all this time, the music is going, and Hannah is dancing. I say 'dancing', but I mean 'wiggling her bum and grinding her hips'. Well, it works for me. And she's reading all the comments, and replying to pretty much every one of them. Which is not bad at all, given that she's just done an hour of chat as well. Gotta love that about Hannah.

Meanwhile, back at the show, the dress comes off and we're in decolletage city (one of my favourite destinations!). Hannah spends the next few minutes bent towards the camera, gently playing with her breasts as she continues to move in time to the music. Mmmmm (how many 'm's in that?)

The red top has a big zip as well. It's got one of those big handles like a ring-pull from a beercan, and Hannah teases it down. The bra underneath is silky or satiny with a big bow at the front. Sadly, that's not how it fastens (that would have been sooo cool) as we'll discover in a moment. First though, the hotpants are slid down to reveal red panties edged with black lace and Hannah takes her time with this, moving about on the bed with them half-way down her thighs Big Grin

Finally, slowly, slowly, slowly, the bra comes off, one strap at a time, then unclipped with her back towards the camera. She teases us some more when she turns back, cupping her breasts and slowly moving her hands out of the way. Just as she's about to reveal her nipples, she bends forwards and lets her long blonde hair cover her.

She makes us wait. Tongue

Then she straightens up and brushes her hair out of the way and bounces on the spot. What a way to end the show!

A great show from Hannah once again. She loves to tease, and we love to be teased.
15-10-2010 17:43
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Elle Pharrell - 15th October
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Cheeky sailor takes a dip!
Come aboard and join me this evening for a naughty treat.. Ill be in my sexy playsuit-style tight and skimpy sailor outfit and underneath Ill be in cute white lacy lingerie and glossy nude pantyhose with white thigh high boots! Ill cheekily remove each item of clothing before taking a dip into a hot soapy bath... watch as I seductively lather up my body with all the foam, Before rinsing it all off making sure Im squeaky clean all over Smile I hope you will join me for some saucy fun!! xx

One of the more interesting aspects of GSL (other than the obvious!) is that we get to see various parts of the models' houses. Mainly, it's bedrooms, but we've seen living rooms, kitchens, offices, even the back seat of a car (no, really, we have), and a few like tonight, where Elle welcomes us to her bathroom.

She's wearing a blue sailor suit, a white cap (I think she's an admiral), white thigh-high boots and nude tights. The sailor suit doesn't zip up very far, so we can see her white bra peeking out, a cute little bow nestled between her breasts.

The outfit is cute, but it doesn't last long. The cap goes very quickly, and then the sailor suit is unzipped all the way down, showing off a lot of lovely naked flesh. Tongue Then she slips that off, followed by the boots and tights, leaving her sitting on the side of the bath in just bra and panties (well, more of a thong really). All the time, Elle is chatting away to us and responding to our collective oohs and ahhs.

Elle slips her arms out of the bra straps, then reaches round her back as if she's about to unclip it. But no, the tease stops short and gets into the bath instead. She kneels down, unclips her bra, then holds it against her breasts with one hand, whilst preparing a foamy sponge with the other. The bra is disposed of unceremoniously and the foam applied to her chest. Elle rubs it in both with the sponge and with her now-free hand. Is suspect she's going to get a lot messier before she gets clean again Big Grin

A spongeful of foam goes on her bum, and that too is rubbed in, and then it kind of spreads everywhere, like a sekksee infection before a spongeful of water gently squeezed over her breasts washes the foam away and leaves her shiny, wet and clean.

Oh, and it makes her thong go see-through too Surprised

More water is applied in the same manner, and then she turns around and squeezes another spongeful over her bum. Then, at a request from the audience, Elle gets out of the bath and gives us a nice closeup of her wet boobies. Mmmm....

Elle gets back in the bath and spends the next few minutes pouring water over herself. I have to say, it's a lovely sight Big Grin Then she gets out and starts to dry herself off. To finish with, another suggestion from the audience has Elle lift her hands up onto her head - this has a lovely effect on her chest (you'll just have to imagine what!) and is a great way to finish.

There was plenty of chat and interaction tonight. Once again, a truly great and sehk-sea show from Elle.

(And if you're wondering about the bad spelling of certain words, then you missed the free chat beforehand. And there's no excuse for that!)
16-10-2010 16:36
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jones - 19th October
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Satin and Nylon Heaven
Tonight guys i am going to be sharing my love of satin, silk and nylons. I will be wearing my gorgeous figure hugging silky chemise along with my black satin gown, satin gloves, full-back satin panties and of course my favourite opaque pantyhose. Watch as i writhe around on my satin sheets enjoying the feel of the material against my soft skin. To finish this off i will drenching my curves in creamy white moisturiser. Come and join me for some sexy satin fun.x

Keira starts of the show tonight with, as promised, a silk chemise, a black satin dressing gown/wrap thingy, satin gloves, satin panties and red opaque tights. What wasn't promised is that the chemise is extremely low cut, so the first thing we see on entering her room is Keira's stunning cleavage. Oh, Miss Jones! Big Grin

Keira chats for a while, welcoming us into the show and catching up with how our days have been. It's nice to be asked, especially when you've had a bad day. Then she starts to take our minds off exactly how bad our days have been so far...

She lifts up the chemise to show off the tights. Boy, are they red! She shows off her gloves and her outfit. Something about the way Keira moves tells me she really likes the feel of the silk and satin she's wearing. Fine with me Tongue

Keira puts on some cool jazz and sways to the music, loosening the tie of her gown and slipping it off. She lies on her back and lifts her leg into the air, then rolls over and shows off her bum. Then she's on all fours, facing the camera and we can see straight down her... camera lens Tongue

She drops the chemise off her shoulders to her waist. Her gloved hands play with her black bra. Then she slides out of the chemise completely; lying on her back with her legs straight up, she slides it up her legs and over her feet. Keira runs her hands across her nylon-clad legs before turning to show her bum to the camera.

She rolls over and stretches, and her whole breast pops out of her bra Tongue Fantastic. A sign from heaven, and Keira follows up by slipping her arms out of the bra straps and pushing it down to reveal her stunning bosom, massaging her breasts with her gloved hands before removing the bra completely.

Keira wiggles her breasts, a move so popular we won't let her move on with the show until she's done it again. Twice Big Grin

The gloves come off, and then Keira pushes down her tights to show off her red satin panties (they have cute little black bows at the back). She stands up and pushes the tights right down as she bends over, stepping out of the tights and giving us a lovely view of her legs and bum as she does so.

Then she gives us a quick twirl, pushing her panties down at the front and giving us a quick peek at what is to come. Then Keira kneels down facing away from the camera and slides her panties down to show us her naked bum before turning back to face us and sliding the panties down even further and then off.

Naked and gorgeous, she sways to the music in front of us for what seems like forever, before reaching beside the camera and grabbing a bottle of moisturising cream, which she drips onto her naked breasts Tongue She rubs the cream in and then puts on first the gloves, and then finishes the show by putting on the satin robe.

Once again, Keira pulls out all the stops in this most sexy of shows.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2010 23:11 by tricycle.)
19-10-2010 23:02
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Amy Allen - 20th October
[Image: tn_18.jpg]

Sexy evening dresses
Enjoy an evening out with our sexy starlet. Amy will arrive dressed to impress looking very sexy in her black and cream satin evening dress and sheer black pantyhose but she will bring a spare dress just incase. After modelling her first outfit for you Amy will slowly strip and tease you removing her black lingerie until she's completely naked, showing you all her curves before slipping into her second sexy number. Amy would like to show you her new fiery red hair and she also has another surprise for everyone, don't miss it she always delivers satisfaction Wink

I'm not entirely sure that the words exist to describe just how damned gorgeous Amy's new red hair is. I'm not even going to try. You'll just have to trust me on this one, OK? Alright, if you need more of a clue, look at the picture of Amy above with one eye and hold a picture of Ariel from the Little Mermaid in front of the other and let your eyes cross... no, she hasn't grown a tail!

Amy welcomes us into her bedroom. Her hair is up, and she's wearing a black satin dress, cut low in front to show off a startling cleavage, sheer black tights and black shoes with 5" heels (and about an inch of platform sole as well!). There's a little bit of pinky red peeking out from behind Amy's dress - could this be a very naughty bra that wants to show itself off? Or is the dress naughty for wanting to show off the bra? Only one answer - they're both naughty and need to be taken off at once!

She shows off her outfit for a few minutes after saying hello to everyone. Then she turns away and unzips the dress all the way down. Her back is bare except for the bra running across it, and the dress falls open far enough that we can see the top of her tights. Amy turns round, holding the dress up again her breasts for a few minutes like the tease she is while she chats to us, before turning back and letting the dress drop to her waist and then sliding out of it.

Amy holds the dress in front of her as she turns, then tosses it out of vision. Her bra is black with white pinstripes, trimmed with red lace, and a cute little bow, and through her sheer tights, we can see that her panties match the bra. Amy moves about on the bed and gives us a few poses, letting us see her legs, her bum though the tights and straight down her bra as well. Tongue

The shoes come off next, and Amy shows off her nylon-covered feet. She takes a little break from stripping to show off her other dress - it's cream satin - although sadly, she runs out of time before the end of the show and doesn't have time to put that one on. Then it's on with the show, and off with the tights Smile

Amy shows off her bare legs and feet (they're very small). She's got a naughty proposition for us. How about she takes the panties off first, before the bra?

Er, no brainer, Amy! Tongue

She teases us, getting close to the camera and pushing the panties down a little, easing them from side to side, and she slips a hand inside. Surprised

Then she turns around, and slides the panties down a little, wiggling her half-naked bum at us, before sliding them right down and then turning around, one hand between her legs to obscure the view... oh to be that hand!

Amy sits down and extends her legs towards us, sliding the panties right down towards the camera and then off. She kneels up again, dangling the panties in front of herself in a final act of tease, and then tosses them away... Tongue

Is it time for the bra to go? Amy wonders, and then, after a chorus of approval, turns away, reaches around and unclips her bra. She turns back and slips her arms out of the straps, holding it tight to her breasts, then slips it out from under her arms. Nude, but showing absolutely nothing, she teases us even more.

And then Amy reveals all Surprised

To finish the show, Amy gives us a few more twirls, and then lets her hair down. A great show from someone we've not seen for a good while (July, it turns out), and great to see her again.
20-10-2010 22:43
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sammie Pennington - 21st October
[Image: tn_76.jpg]

Naughty college girl
I've been sent home from college again for 'inappropriate dress and behaviour'. I have my hair in pigtails and I'm wearing a very short red tartan miniskirt, a cropped white top, no bra, a tiny white g-string and over-the-knee white socks. You'll have to come along to see if my outfit and behaviour is inappropriate, I'll admit I do sometimes like to tease the boys in class using my lollipop.....

Sammie is a fairly recent recruit to GSL, and this was her first show. Though apparently she's quite well-known Wink

She welcomes us into her bedroom and tells us that she's been put in detention for wearing an inappropriately short skirt. It's pretty short. It's not even long enough to cover her knickers. As if that wasn't bad enough, she's wearing a cropped blouse that is tied just below her breasts, and is so low cut that her bra is on display. If it wasn't for her cute pigtails and the lollipop, I'd think she was a very bad girl Wink

Sammie shows off her outfit, chatting all the while, and then asks us if we want her to strip. How many ways can we say 'yes'? Quite a few, from the responses.

First thing Sammie does is unties her blouse. She leaves it undone, revealing her lacy white bra cups, and then, after a wiggle, slips it off. Then she offers to pull down her panties from under her skirt. This is somewhat unexpected.

She doesn't just pull them down. She takes them off, and pings them at the camera Surprised

Sammie slips her arms out of her bra straps and pushes her breasts together to give us a startling view of her cleavage. Then she reaches round behind her back, unsnaps the clip and slides the bra off.

She plays with her breasts for a while, bringing the camera in close and even giving us a quick peek under her skirt. Wink

The show over, Sammie then sits and chats to us for nearly 15 minutes. She clearly enjoyed herself, and she wasn't the only one. Next show soon, please, Sammie!
21-10-2010 22:55
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Amy Green - 9th November
[Image: tn_94.jpg]

Sexy secretary
I love to dress as a sexy secretary with my hair up and specs on. Looking professional, demure and reserved seems to set imaginations running wild - I see men staring at me wondering what I'm wearing underneath my black skirt, tight shirt and black waistcoat and undressing me with their eyes. Well tonight you won't need to imagine, I'm going to let you see my naughty side as I remove my secretary outfit to reveal racy red lingerie and black hold-ups, and more of course Wink

Amy starts the show wearing her sexy secretary outfit. I must admit, if she was a secretary in my office, she'd be sent home for forgetting her blouse, but hey, who's complaining?

She's wearing a low cut black jacket - I think the top button is somewhere round about her navel. Underneath, we can see a red bra and a stunning cleavage. She's also got on a very short black skirt - it's so short it doesn't even cover her knickers when pulled taught. She's also got on black fishnets and shoes. She's also got a pair of glasses, which she holds in her hand throughout, only actually wearing them for a couple of minutes.

Amy spends the first few minutes just chatting before unbuttoning the jacket and showing off her midriff, and then slipping it off her shoulders before taking it off entirely. She shows off her swallow tattoo, and then slides off her bra.

Deep breath. Damn, she's lovely Tongue

There follows a long and protracted discussion about names for breasts before Amy resumes the strip, wriggling out of her skirt next. She's got on a red suspender belt, and black knickers.

Amy slides the suspenders and stockings down to her ankles (not quite sure why she didn't take them off, but there we are), and shows off her knickers a bit. They've got a very nice hole at the back that shows off her bum quite nicely Tongue

And then, as a final treat, she slips the knickers down too. Big Grin

A great first show from Amy, hopefully with many more to come.
09-11-2010 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks