Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 24th July
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Six Strap Sister
Tonight i'm going to be putting on my favourite nurse's uniform, but instead of the usual suspender, i'm going to be wearing a traditional, old fashioned 6 strap white garter belt! It'll be worn with sheer white stockings, and white lacy lingerie! Come watch me reveal all as I prescribe just what the doctor ordered..... xxx

Those of you who've read my reviews before may well remember that I'm not a huge fan of nurse outfits. But I'm open minded, and always willing to let a model try to change my mind on this issue Wink

Hannah starts the show sitting on the couch, wearing a pink uniform (it's wipe clean, she later tells us - no doubt that comes in handy at times Wink ) and white stockings. She chats with us for a couple of minutes, teasing us with the stocking tops in the meantime, then stands up and shows off her outfit.

Since the point of the show is the 6 strap suspender belt it's good to see she remembered to wear it Smile. It's white, and goes with the white lacy panties Hannah flashes as she bends over. Naughty!

She gives us a glimpse of cleavage, and then shows us slowly more and more as she unzips the uniform. Underneath, a pink satin teddy which, we're told she'd just bought today. And it looks stunning on her Big Grin

Slowly, she wriggles out of the teddy, giving us plenty of Hannah hip action, leaving her clad in white - white bra, panties, susps and stockings. Very nice indeed. And then after teasing us even more, the bra comes off - but Hannah naughtily folds one arm across her bosom, denying us a full view of her breasts. She leans forward and bounces slightly - wowzers Big Grin

Then Hannah relents - even she can only tease us for so long!

A great show from Hannah. As with most of her shows, the emphasis was on tease, and she certainly knows exactly how to do that!
24-07-2010 20:07
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jones - 25th July
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Panty Show
I'm going out tonight and I'm wearing a cute little party dress. As I like to dance around on stage the people on the dancefloor often get lots of good views of my panties. But I have so many pairs I just can't decide which ones to wear, would you like to help me decide? I have satin panties, full-back panties, sheer ones, lacy ones, cute cotton pairs, french knickers, g-strings and lots more! I'll try on lots of pairs for you and show you how they look under my dress, and just on their own Smile

Keira started off by showing us a few pairs of panties and asked us which ones she should try on. I guess at this point I should say she was wearing a fairly short figure-hugging dress and a black thong, which came off quite quickly, never to be seen again Smile

As she tried on the various pairs of panties, I'm sure I wasn't the only one trying to get a sneaky peek up her dress, but Keira's too good for that, although I don't think she minded us trying.

First up, a pair of blue satin panties, with cute little buttons and a bow at the front. Then a pair of white full-back panties, then some lacy yellow French knickers (my favourites) and finally a tiny black thong. All of the panties were popular with some of the audience, but the yellow knickers won out, so Keira put those ones back on before removing the dress and finishing up by putting on a pair of nude pantyhose.

Great show, nicely timed and well appreciated. Thanks again to Keira.
25-07-2010 22:14
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sarah Arnolds - 27th July
[Image: tn_38.jpg]

Naughty Nurse
Boys tonight I will be looking after you all in my own very special naughty way Wink I will be wearing my cute little nurse's dress along with headpiece. You may think the uniform looks hot but wait till I show you what im wearing underneath! There is just something about wearing a uniform that puts me in such a naughty mood. Well I have the perfect lingerie for tonight, my sexy black lingerie with sheer black stockings and killer stilletos! I hope that i raise a few temperatures with this naughty show. see you there xx

Sarah starts the show wearing a very skintight nurses outfit, black holdups and stiletto heels. Oh, and a nurse's cute little hat.

She dances to some music for a little while, showing off her uniform (and her bum!) before reaching behind her neck and unfastening the dress, then pulling it down and slipping it off, leaving her in black lingerie.

Sarah gives us a taste of what's to come - a little tease of bum - pushing her panties down for a moment. Then she takes off her shoes, quickly followed by her bra.

Sarah dances topless for quite a while, then she asks us if we want the stockings to stay on or come off. There's an overwhelming majority in favour of keeping them on, so on they stay. Then she gives us another flash of bum, followed by taking the panties off entirely. Tongue

Finally, she takes off the stockings, finishing the show completely nude.

What a great show from Sarah once again.
27-07-2010 22:35
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Glamourstarslive - Weekly Show Reviews
Alana Chase - July 28th
[Image: tn_56.jpg]

How to get a promotion

I have an appraisal with my boss this week and I've decided I'm going to pull out ALL the stops to impress him and get a promotion. I'll start by wearing my sexiest officewear - a tight skirt suit with a cream silk blouse and tan stockings. I'll lock his office door and then show him what he'd get from me if he gives me a promotion. As I remove my officewear I'll show I'm wearing a pink silk slip with no bra, a garter belt and gorgeous satin panties. I'll be his personal PA in no time Smile

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________________

Well, it's a welcome return for a sexy young lady, Alana is quote popular indeed, and it’s not hard to see why.

So, we start the show with Alana on the bed, and as per the show details above, she's wearing fairly tight skirt and matching jacket, with a lovely pink blouse underneath, and looking simply divine. Cancel all the other interviews!

So Alana is chatting away to us all, asking for tips on how to get promoted, making the tea isn't gonna cut it here, so the jacket's first to be removed, she's a bit hot, not arf ! !

Then to help cool down a bit, the blouse comes undone, revealing a truly sexy pink slip.
With the blouse open, someone suggests the skirt may be better off? Let’s try that then.

Oh my, some well hot sexy satin panties await us, this is starting to heat up rapidly!

As the blouse comes off, jaws are dropping; Alana sure has a damn fine figure.

And to prove our thoughts right, we'll need to inspect closer, which unfortunately means the slip will have to go!

WOW, as the slip comes off, Alana’s deeply impressive body is one seriously tasty sight indeed!
As she moves about on the bed, looking wonderful, the next question is:
The stockings, on or off? Off , of course!

Damn impressive legs! Alana, in just her panties is on form tonight, pulling the panties down, revealing that sexy arse, and then teasingly pulling them back up again

And all too soon, the show is over, event though she’s over-run the usually time.

A truly excellent show indeed, thank you Alana.
28-07-2010 21:58
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Elle Pharrell - 30th July
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

School girl detention!
As you know I am a very naughty girl indeed and Ive been set yet another detention for my bad behaviour! But this time I want to invite you to see just how bad I can be. Ill be dressed in my full school uniform.. Tight little skirt, White knee length socks and heels, white blouse & tie, unbuttoned of course to show plenty of cleavage! And wait till you see whats underneath it all... Because Il be cheekily stripping out of my uniform for you guys and getting up to lots of no good in the classroom! If my teacher thinks Im quietly sitting there writing my lines... Hes VERY wrong! Wink I hope to see you there for plenty of mischief! xx

Ah! schooldays. Remember back when we were young, er, younger, that is? Well, certainly didn't have anyone like Elle at my school.

Elle starts off in a full school uniform, her hair done in pigtails. White knee socks, white panties, white blouse and a tie, and a grey skirt. But...! The blouse is open just a little too far, the skirt is a little too short, she's wearing heels and, as Elle very quickly informs us, she's actually wearing a thong under the panties.

She's in detention for not wearing regulation uniform, and for being a bit suggestive with a lollipop. Neither of these things seem detention-worthy, to be honest, but since we're stuck in detention with Elle, and she's in a naughty mood, who cares? Big Grin

Elle's got lines, but she's not doing them, she's gonna strip instead. Shoes and socks are first to go, then the white panties - she's got a tiny blue thong on underneath - and the tie.

Then Elle unbuttons her blouse and pulls it open to show off her bra - it's blue to match the thong - and wow! what a cleavage. The skirt is next to go, and then finally the bra. Oh my Big Grin

If it seems like I'm racing through the description of the strip, well, not really, because Elle actually did take her clothes off pretty quickly, spending over half the show in just her thong. But it's not just about the strip (nice as that was, and gorgeous as Elle is to look at), it's about the chat, the flirting. And Elle never stops bantering with the members in the room. Fantastic.

A great show from Elle once again. It really is great when the interaction with the audience is as good as Elle does it.
30-07-2010 21:07
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sam-T July 30th
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Cupcake cutie

I have a fantasy that I'd love to live out, would you like to help me? I love the idea of being in my kitchen cooking cupcakes, but wearing nothing but sexy lingerie, stockings and an apron. You have to watch me moving about the kitchen, teasing you with glimpses under my apron, but you can't touch until the cupcakes are finished..... As I decorate the cupcakes I'll also decorate my body, and I guarantee I'll look good enough to eat Smile

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________

Awesome show, I always love Sam's shows. Probably something to do with her lovely body and she's such a fun lovely girl Smile

So, a cooking show eh, so many bad one liners to follow, about being so tasty etc Smile

Sam starts off, wearing a lovely apron, and it looks like not a lot else Smile She shows us her cooking, some very tasty looking cupcakes, and is that a can of whipped cream I spy, oh boy

The interaction / banter has started, Sam's another girl that has this so spot on. I don't k now how they do it, looking so good, doing the show, keeping track of all the chat and replying, all at the same time, amazing.

But back to the show, as Sam, turns around, and my jaw drops, she's wearing a matching bra and thong, and some holdup stockings. All of a sudden, the cup cakes are the second tastiest item on the screen, that arse is awesome!

As Sam removes the apron, we get to see more of her beautiful body, a real joy for the eyes, then its time for some decorating with the cream, first she does a few cakes, but then, she reads our minds and decides to decorate herself. First on her stomach, and then, to keep it clean, off comes the bra Smile What a pair!

Sam then proceeds to decorate her lovely boobies and then her sexy bum, in ways we only dream off.

Needless to say, I started to become mesmerised by this stage. It's Sam's fault, she's got a lovely body, she keeps dancing to the music, and damn can she dance, and its all just so wow, and if I can last 20mins, then Sam's already gone past that point!

We finish with a quick chat about the tune she's playing! Someone called Usher, isn't that a job at ceremonies and in churches?

Another fantastic show by Sam, thank you very much.
31-07-2010 21:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - August 2nd
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Office Fantasies

It's been a long hard day in the office, and i'm feeling all stiff in my tight clothes, so what better way to relax, than to show you how I daydream of stripping off in the office, but this time it will be more than a fantasy. I'll have my tight black pencil skirt on, white shirt showing my silky black bra, and of course my glasses and stockings, now what shall I take off first boss?

________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________

It's no secret that I love Nikki's shows, she's so bubbly and fun, and a little bit mad, you can't help but love the girl.

So, tonight's show, sees Nikki in a sexy tight black skirt and white blouse that is seriously unable to contain her, and as she starts the music, the top is coming open already!
Nikki isn't a girl that keeps them hidden until the last minute, you get plenty of Boob per dollar here, both in volume and in visual!

Anyways, with the top coming rapidly open, revealing a very sexy black bra, we know it's gonna get hot tonight.
She slowly and oh so sexy , removes the blouse, and we see a well tasty body, Nikki is in great shape.
Next it's the tight black skirt that is slowly removed, to reveal our favourites, sexy black suspenders and stockings, excellent.

As Nikki sits on the bed, and leans back, and looks so good, she slowly undoes the belt, and removes it.

Then one stocking is slowly removed, and then the other.

Hearts rates are seriously up here

Then Nikki treats us to those truly awesome boobs, as she removes the bra, and damn damn damn. If you love big boobs, Nikki's the girl!

Then Nikki announces that she's gonna give a quick treat to one of the members, and also to be fair to everyone, she'll stay on a bit longer and go to nude!!!!

So for the treat, she slips on a pair of black tights. Now tights aren't my thing, but on Nikki, they look pretty good indeed, and ya gotta respect a girl that will do that just for one member, she really does look after us all.

And then off they come, and we have Nikki in just a tiny sexy G-string, looking so good.
She's dancing away to the tunes and cavorting around on the bed, and damn she is so sexy its hard to put into words

And then the 20mins are up.

But wait, this is Nikki, she's still going, and now OMG, off comes the G-string. She did promise but all the same, she's totally awesome, as she's dancing around naked and heavenly.
And then it really is the end of the show, and what a show, advertised as topless 20mins, and ends up a nude show and for 25mins!

Nikki always treats us so well, that's why I never miss her shows!

Thank you Nikki, brilliant show
02-08-2010 23:31
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Rachael Boden - 3rd August
[Image: tn_10.jpg]

Wonder Woman
Hi guys, when I was growing up I used to watch Wonder Woman and I have to admit I had a bit of a crush on her. I'm sure many of you used to watch Wonder Woman and fantasise about seeing her strip out of her naughty little superhero costume. Well how about tonight you get to do just that? I'll be wearing an authentic spandex Wonder Woman costume, shiny tan pantyhose with nothing underneath and knee high boots. I've been tied up by my nemesis so I'm completely helpless and at your mercy. I hope I manage to wriggle out of these ties, if I do I might just have to wriggle out of my outfit Smile

Now we know Wonder Woman's secret identity. It's not Diana Prince as we may have thought, but Rachael Boden. That was a turnup for the books, I'll tell you Smile

So Wonder Woman is lying on a bed, her wrists and ankles bound with tape. She's been there for hours, she tells us, and needs our help to escape. With a bit of effort (I'd say 'with one bound, she was free', but it was a bit more effort than that!) Wonder Woman gets out of her bindings. She's so grateful for our help, she offers us a little striptease in return for our efforts. Who are we to refuse? After all, I'm sure we've all wanted to find out what a superhero wears under her uniform Tongue

First up, Wonder Woman removes her golden belt. Then she untucks her bustier from inside the shorts, and pulls that up to show off her midriff, and pulls it down a little, bending over, to give us a glimpse of Wonder Cleavage. Tongue

Then she turns away from us and pulls the top up over her head and lets us have a look at her bare back and star-spangled bum before turning around to reveal the thing that all supervillians hate: the hand-bra! Surprised

And Wonder Woman's in a bit of a teasy mood after being rescued, so she plays with her boobs for a long while before finally showing them off. A move that's likely to stop any evildoers right in their tracks. Lovely.

Next, she lies on her back, putting her legs up in the air, and unzipping and slipping off those red boots. Wonder Woman has lovely legs, and in those tan tights, they look fantastic.

Then she starts to tease us, pulling her shorts up a little to show that she's not wearing anything under them except the tights, pushing them down a little to show off a little bum. Then she slips them off leaving her in just tiara, bracelets and tights. Oh boy oh boy oh boy Tongue

Finally, our naughty superheroine pushes her tights down, baring her bum to the world. And what a lovely bum it is too Big Grin

A great show from Rachael, nicely acted out and a great theme as well.
03-08-2010 20:42
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 5th August
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Perfect Pantyhose Surprise!
Join me tonight guys as I come home to relax after a long hard day at work.... I'm going to be wearing a long-sleeved, button up pure silk blouse and tight pencil skirt with a sexy split up the back! But underneath is what i'm sure you'll be more interested in.... i'm going to be wearing my favourite pair of black sheer-to-waist pantyhose...with nothing on underneath!! This is going to be my debut nude show guys! Come see me peal off those pantyhose and reveal ALL for the first time! Hope to see you there xxx

The first thing we notice tonight is Hannah's glasses, which give her a completely different look. It's the same Hannah we know and love though - she was a tease throughout this showtime.

First up, Hannah apologises for not wearing black pantyhose as advertised, but she managed to put a hole in them while getting ready for the show. So it's tan pantyhose tonight.

She shows off her outfit. An extremely tight silk blouse, buttoned up to the neck, a grey skirt with a leather belt, those tan pantyhose and black heels. Within seconds, she's undone a couple of buttons on the blouse - a bit sexier that way, and it allows her to breathe. Always good, breathing Smile

The belt comes off first, and is followed by the first of several sneaky peeks at Hannah's bum. She teases us a little, showing off her pantyhose-clad cheeks, before straightening her skirt down again. Next the blouse is unbuttoned a little more, showing off a bit of cleavage, then her bra, and then she turns away from us and leans on the couch, wiggling her bum, moving her hips. Damn.

She drops a bra strap off her shoulder. Then the other, and then she unclips the bra, lets it drop off and turns around. Her long hair is artfully arranged over her breasts for a few moments, then with a laugh, she brushes it aside.

She dances topless for a while, that slow, sensual wiggle driving us wild. Then she unzips her skirt and pushes it down, showing her bum, naked under the tan pantyhose. She wiggles some more, and lets the skirt fall to the ground.

Hannah turns around, one hand artfully hiding her girly bits and asks if we're ready for the pantyhose to come off. Er, is the sea wet, Hannah? Big Grin

She turns away again, still dancing, and pushes the pantyhose down slowly over her bum. Naked wiggling! Tongue Oh wow!

Then she turns back, still covering herself, and then finally reveals all.

One of the great things about Hannah's shows is that she knows how to tease us. And this time, she let us find out exactly what the tease is all about Big Grin

Thanks to Hannah for a great show.
05-08-2010 20:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Keira Jasmine Jones - August 6th
[Image: tn_2.jpg]
Erotic Lapdance

Hey boys, well you all know how i like to move very slow and sexy to music. Well tonight im going to seduce you all by doing exactly that. Im going to wear a very short tight fitting sexy dress which will cling to all my curves along with black lacy lingerie complete with suspender belt and black cheeky fishnet stockings. So come and watch me dance you all to a frenzy then slowly sliding and slipping this outfit off. It's the perfect way to start your weekend I think ;-) x

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

Well, it's a Friday and normally I'd be out, but Keira's got a show, enough said Smile
I always enjoy Keira's show, you can see she puts the time in beforehand to get it right, and it shows.

So, this show in particular, starts with Keira, on her bed in a sexy striped dress that looks wonderful and compliments Keira's wonderful body, perfectly. She's got some new silk sheets for the bed , and they look great, with Keira in perfect form on top.

Then she starts to tell us about the G-string she's wearing, and as we get a quick peak, WOW, it's small, and I mean really small!
We are so much in for a great show tonight!
So a bit of chat with Keira, it's always a joy to chat with Keira, she's great with a bit of banter, and then it's on with the tunes, and here we go.
Keira moves around on the bed, so gracefully and sensual, its like a dream being played out. She's got a great body and she is so flexible, it's both impressive and totally sexy at the same time. Plenty of bending over, so we can admire that wonderful bum of hers, and then off comes the dress, not to fast, not too slow, just right!

Revealing a sexy red bra (bursting with her heaving bosom), a wickedly small almost see through G-string, and some well sexy holdup stockings.
Drooling has officially commenced!
It's not long before that bra is off too, revealing a chest that's impressive to say the least

So we have Keira moving around on her bed, in nothing more than a pair of holdup stockings and the skimpiest micro G-string you ever did see.

How good is this show, it's fantastic

Keira has the moves and the grooves for sure, and the body that is 100% awesome, she's moving around on the bed, treating us to sights of sheer joyful bliss.

If you missed this, you so missed out.

Thank you Keira , fantastic show!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 23:48 by welshken.)
06-08-2010 23:46
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks