Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - September 15th
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Bikini Madness

It's nearly Autumn, and I'm sad that Summer is over, but for tonight, I'm going to have one last bit of summer fun. I'll slip out of my summer dress and try on lots of different bikini's for you, all skimpy and sexy of course. You bget to choose which one I keep on, for a little while at least. I'll have some fun with sun cream and oil and I might have to cool down with an ice lolly!

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________

As always, I was looking forward to Nikki's show, never fails to supply the grin factor, and tonight was no exception

We start with Nikki in a long ish dress, shock, shock! Still looking gorgeous of course, with all the right curves in all the right places, but she is totally covered up. That's a new one on me, but it says a lot when a girl can be totally covered up and still look amazing, there's not many that can do it, and they are mostly GSL girls (of course!), and Nikki is definitely looking amazing.

This is a bikini show, so no surprise then , that she's got a few bikinis to try on (good, good), but to make it even better, she's got some oil to rub in, and I don't mean Castrol GTX, although Nikki would need high performance oil of any kind.

So without further a do, on go the tunes, and off comes the dress, and thud, as jaws hit the floor! Nikki always gives you that wow factor.

She tries the bikini's on one by one, as we drool more and more, this is really really good to watch, trust me!

And then we decide on our favourite, so Nikki, looking simply divine in her bikini, decides its time for an ice lolly, and damn did we all want to be that ice lolly, as she slips it into her mouth, and sucks, ooohhhhh until it snaps in half ! suddenly me thinks, I'm glad I'm not that lolly she's broken it!

We all had a good laugh about this, with Nikki commenting that she breaks everything she touches, that a bit scary!

Then it's time for the oil, and OMG, Nikki Lee rubbing oil into her boobs is one of the most wonderful sights to see, simply amazing and soo sexy, she rubs it in and massages her boobs, then some more, as we are in stunned awe.

And all too soon the shows come to an end, even though she's let it over run as usual.

Fantabulous show from a very sexy Nikki Lee, thank you very much.

Cant wait for her next show
19-09-2010 23:27
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - September 18th
[Image: tn_70.jpg]

Burlesque babe

Tonight I'm going to treat you all to a good old-fashioned, classic Burlesque-style striptease. It makes me feel so sexy! I'll look delectable in my black silky corset, black garter belt, sheer black stockings, long black gloves, high stilettos and of course bright red hot lips Smile I'll move to the music and perform a slow striptease for you revealing my frilly black french knickers and more Wink What could be a better way to start your weekend than with a naughty sexy burlesque-style striptease? xxx

________________________________________________________________​________________________________

Must admit, I do like burlesque. There’s something about it, I just love it. So Rosie doing burlesque, I wont miss this!

We start with Rosie in a lovely black underwear set, stockings, black G-string, and basque, yummy yummy indeed especially with Rosie’s heaving bosom almost bursting out of the top!

And so begins a seriously sexy strip tease, as she slowly reveals more and more of her lovely body.
First the basque, revealing stunning black and pink bra, then the bra, to reveal those lovely boobies, most impressive.
Not forgetting this is a 30 minute show, its looking damn fine so far, as we gaze at her lovely boobies in admiration, of a great sight.

Next there a suggestion to slowly remove the stockings Smile which Rosie does , slowly and sexy, spot on

And as the suspender belt follows the stockings, we are left with Rosie in just her G-string, just wow

It’s amazing how time flies when a sex girl is getting undressed for you!

A well impressive and lovely show indeed, thank you Rosie!
21-09-2010 00:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Tiffany White - September 20th
[Image: tn_48.jpg]

Sexy Secretary in Stockings

I'm the boss at my office so I have to look professional at all times - I wear a crisp white shirt and black skirt suit so that I command respect. But although I look professional on the outside I always like to wear sexy lingerie underneath, it makes me feel feminine but naughty knowing what I'm wearing under my officewear - today it's a sexy black satin thong lingerie set with sheer black stockings and garter belt. Sometimes I wish I could share my secret with my employees and co-workers, I know they'd be shocked if they saw how naughty and sexy I can be. So instead why don't I show you? Come along and see me turn from professional and haughty business lady to kinky minx!

________________________________________________________________​________________________________

Well, it's been a while, but as the turnstyle kept spinning , it show that Tiffany is still a very popular girl, and one glance shows why!, She is pretty damn hot!

The show then, well, we wait a few minutes for the late arrivals, tsk tsk, keepin' a lady waiting, terrible!

Then we begin, with Tiffany on her bed, Black skirt, black stockings , and a white blouse that looks like its gonna pop! She does look great, especially with that jet black hair. Awesome!

So discussion quickly moves to what should come of first, and the shoes win the vote, and exit stage left, despite being a lovely pair of shoes.
Next there's a request to keep the stockings on, which Tiffany notes, before asking preferences for the next item to come off. It's a tough call, the bursting blouse, or the skirt which is covering that cute arse. That's assuming we are capable of logical thoughts at the moment!

The skirt is next to come off, revealing a quite lovely arse, with a lovely black G-string to match the stockings and suspenders, that arse is quite impressive and Tiffany see's that admiring comments and provides us with a real lovely view indeed.

Mmm, easy one this, as the white blouse is slowly removes, with a nice hint of tease, to reveal a lovely black bra. And then as we build up to the grand finale, she slowly removes that bra, taking care to remain covered, and here is teasing to perfection as she slowly turns around, covering her boobies with her hands, the dreaded handbra, and then, finally...

Wow, a very impressive set of boobies indeed, especially in booby close up mode.

A wonderful show indeed, its been too long since her last show, but she still knows how to tease so well!

Excellent show Tiffany, thank you very much
21-09-2010 00:42
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Tibby Muldoon - 21st September
[Image: tn_41.jpg]

Strict Miss Tibby
It's been a while boys and I hear a few of you have been up to mischief. Miss Tibby has developed a latex addiction since she has been away during the school holidays and has a new sexy skintight and shiny dress to show you all at our next creative writing lesson. And as I slowly slip it off to reveal my naked body we will discuss the meaning of "sex education". I expect full attendance and if anyone is late you will be made to lick my thigh high leather boots whilst I spank you with my wooden cane!

Miss Tibby really has been away for a while. Her last show was in March (I just checked!), so school's back in session after a looong break Smile

Miss Tibby starts off in a classroom. It's a proper classroom too, with a blackboard, a map of the world on the wall and a big clock that seems to always show the wrong time. Miss Tibby herself is dressed in a black latex dress. It's pretty figure hugging (as you'd guess) and pretty low-cut too Tongue

There's a lot of school roleplay in the show. Miss Tibby is very definitely the teacher, and the audience are the pupils. It's a sex education class, and Miss Tibby is keen to know what rude words we've picked up during the summer. There's some slightly rude banter around the subject as well.

Of course, as certain body parts are mentioned, Miss Tibby is keen to ensure that we know what is being referred to. So first the dress is lowered to her waist, and then, later peeled (and I mean peeled!) off completely. Miss Tibby doesn't wear underwear Big Grin

We're also told a story about a schoolgirl and the headmaster which I won't go into here. Suffice to say, Miss Tibby has a keen ear for a naughty story. I'm not sure she actually finished the story, but it sounded very interesting...

Miss Tibby also has plenty of baby oil on hand. There was a reason why she was applying baby oil all over her breasts and bum, but for the life of me I can't remember Tongue

Clearly everyone present seemed to enjoy this show. A great return for Tibby. More please.
22-09-2010 17:59
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Samantha Alexandra - Sept 22nd
[Image: tn_25.jpg]

Wet and wild!

I'm moved to a new house and I'd love to show you all my new bathroom - would you like to join me for a nice hot bubble bath? I'll be wearing a leopard print silk dressing gown with a bright red halter-neck lingerie set with cute full back panties and red hold-ups. But as I'm feeling wild tonight I'm going to slip into the bath in my outfit, get it nice and wet so it clings to my curves before slowly teasing my way out of it till I'm wearing nothing but my red hold-ups. Imagine me completely nude in nothing but bright red hold-ups, soaping myself down and getting wet and wild in the bath - now you know you can't miss this show!

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________

Well, here we are, with another show from Sam, and I'm grinning already. Why? Because Sam always gives it 110%, she always does the best show she can, and I can't ever remember a bad show.

And so to tonight's joyful show, for which I have been looking forward to since it was scheduled in.

Sam's in the bath, and has invited us all to join her. Not literally, the bath wouldn't be big enough, although I'd go on behalf of everyone and provide a full report on what fun it was!

So we are all looking at Sam, in her bath, wearing black stockings, and a leopard skin dressing gown, looking damn delicious. The queue of members wanting to join her was quite long, but I was at the front, of course 
So she starts pouring water over her sexy body, and is so good to see, but she quickly raises the temperature by removing the leopard skin, to reveal a lovely red two piece, yummy yummy

And as the soap suds flow, so do the admiring comments, all richly deserved by this blonde bombshell, until she decides its time for the bra to come off.

Oh Boy, as most of us know, Sam is a bigger girl up top these days and fair play, she looks so damn good. I've never been a big fan of 'assisted cleavages' but there's a few girl on GSL that look damn good, and Sam is one of them.

So she sloshing about in the water, body and boobies looking sooo lovely and delightful, and just as we think there's no finer sight, she goes one better by removing the panties, leaving herself totally nude on the bath.

This show just went into melt down!

All I will say from here on in, is that if you missed this show, then you so missed out, this was a seriously sexy show, with a seriously sexy girl. I loved this show!

Please Sam, another show real soon, that was fabulous! Thank you very much.
23-09-2010 20:06
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel-Louise - Sept 23rd
[Image: tn_44.jpg]

Sexy Secretary in Stockings

I'm leaving my job as a secretary at a big city firm but I have decided to say farewell in style. Every day at work I saw how all of the guys in the office would stare at me, admiring my curves through my tight black skirt and white shirt, undressing me with their eyes and trying to imagine what I'm wearing under my prim secretary outfit. So today, my last day at work, I gave them all a treat - an invitation to come and watch me at home in my bed, slowly undressing and giving them exactly what they'd been dreaming of, a front row to seat to see my gorgeous white lingerie, sheer black stockings and much more.....

________________________________________________________________​____________________________________

It's been a while since we had the pleasure of a show with Rachel, I believe this may be her first solo show since moving on with Bex. We had the 2Girl show back at the start if August, but it was back at the start of June that we were last treated to a Rachel show, so has been while indeed, and to make it a secretary show, is a good move, always a popular theme, so we're looking forward to this show.

We start with a small delay while we get the audio working, we need to here that sexy scouse voice!

So , we start of with Rachel in a sexy black skirt, white shirt, with a big black belt, sexy black hold ups, and some lovely white underwear, I do believe. Mmm, visually very appealing, and with her sexy little voice, things are looking good.
So the banter starts, comments flow back and forth, where is Rachel from, etc, who else is from the area, etc. it's a lovely bit of chat going on and all the time we are watching Rachel's lovely body.
The first question is, what comes off first. Easy one for me, the shoes of course, and indeed, they make an early exit, as Rachel asks whether the stockings will stay on for the whole show or not? The consensus of opinion is that that stay on, so she then treats and teases us by undoing her shirt enough to let the bra show through, and then the skirt comes up to reveal that peachy bum of hers.

As the drooling continues, so does the banter, and so does the tease, as the belt comes off, allowing the shirt to come fully open, and Rachel to move that lovely bosom around.

Then it's off with the shirt, followed by the skirt, leaving Rachel in just her holdups, the white G-string, and the white bra. Lovely

Then after some more moving around so we can see her from various angles, off comes the bra, revealing the delicious chest of treasure!

A beautiful sight indeed!

Rachel did ask at the start, if the stockings were to stay on or not, so now, its only fair to others, to take them off, revealing Rachel's lovely legs

And all too soon, it's all over. The only thing we can ask now, is when's her next show?

Thank you Rachel, great show.
28-09-2010 22:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - Sept 27th
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Cocktail party

I've been to a cocktail party, and I feel kind of naughty, I could tell everyone was wondering what lingerie I was wearing, but I wanted to save it for your eyes only! Come and join me as I slowly peel off my sexy black dress to reveal my hot black suspender belt set, i cant wait for you to see! Come and join me and we'll have lots of sexy fun Smile

________________________________________________________________​____________________________________
Ok, another sexy Nikki Lee Show, here we go, grinning already.

Nikki starts this show, in a stunning black dress, and I do mean stunning. If you could take a girl to the ball on how she looked in her dress alone, Nikki would win every time, absolutely glamorous and sophisticated, and yet typical Nikki, so damn hot and sexy. The only flaw with the dress, is seeing it on Nikki, it's seriously trouser stressing!

So once we recover from how damn good she looks, we realise she has a slight problem, the dress can't contain her, her heavenly bosom is just too much for the dress.
But fear not Nikki has a plan! And with just a few minutes into the show gone, she standing there, lovely black suspenders and belt, sexy black panties, and er that's it. Yup, inside 5mins into the show and she's topless. There is a God!

Nikki looks truly awesome, stunning body, and with her stockings and suspenders, its drooling time for sure.
As is always the case, the banter is in full flow, Nikki is a true legend at chatting with us chaps, she has such a sparkling personality, she's the kind of girl you'd go out with in a group and have a real laugh with, and then she's also the girl to take out to dinner for two, and then have a night in together !!!
Basically, she's damn great looking, and she's a real scream, borderline nutter, she's a star 

But anyway, back to the show, as Nikki's dancing around a bit, diving on the bed and general just being sizzlingly sexy as ever, with that heaving chest of hers, sooo impressive

Then, as a chap suggests losing the stockings, she slowly peels them off, and we just stare in awe,, she's got great legs! she's gorgeous in the true sense of the word!

Nikki is a true babe, awesome body, but with a firecracker personality to go with it.

A excellent show, thank you so much Nikki, loved every minute of it.

She tells us that her next show is a burlesque show, probably around te 11th Oct. so book the time aside, she's a show not to miss!
28-09-2010 22:17
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Bryoni-Kate Williams - 28th September
[Image: tn_36.jpg]

Summer fun
It's getting cold outside and I'm sad to see the end of summer so for this show I thought we could have one last bit of summer fun. I'll be wearing a cute denim jumpsuit with a tiny bikini underneath and summer sandals. I'll slowly strip off to show you my gorgeous tan, before applying sun oil to my bare skin. And I mustn't forget my ice lolly to help me cool down Wink

Bryoni starts off the show sitting in a chair. She's wearing a long grey t-shirt vest with a cheetah on it (or is it a leopard? no, it's definitely a cheetah) and a pair of heels. And aside from a flash of something underneath, no real clues as to what else she might have on.

Bryoni's got very long hair. Last time I saw her, it was a lot shorter. I did wonder if she'd let it grow, but apparently, it's extensions. No matter - it looks great on her Big Grin

After a bit of chat, she stands up and shows off her outfit. Bryoni's legs are bare, and they're fantastic. Tongue She turns around, lifts the hem of her t-shirt and shows off the bikini bottoms. Zig-zag patterns in multicolours fill the screen. I haven't seen anything like that since my ZX Spectrum days (showing my age there, I think Smile ).

She apologises for not wearing the advertised jumpsuit, as apparently a friend had borrowed it and not returned it, but to be honest, I don't think anyone was really that fussed after Bryoni pulls off the t-shirt and shows off her slim figure in just the bikini. Wow Big Grin

Bryoni shows off her legs a bit - some nice moves that show how supple she it - and then turns away once more to remove her top, adjusting her hair in a sort of Lady Godiva-esque attempt at modesty. It doesn't fool us for long, and after a few minutes, all pretence is forgotten and the hair is swept aside. She really is gorgeous Tongue

Bryoni chats and poses, showing off her legs and bum a bit. Then one audience member notices that the bikini bottoms have tie sides and wonders if perhaps, maybe, Bryoni might untie one side?

Oh boy! Big Grin

Bryoni pushes the bikini down, showing her gorgeous bum to everyone, then unties one side and lets the bikini fall away. Jaws drop.

She chats and poses after replacing the bikini, telling us what she's getting up to and taking suggestions for her next show. As a last minute treat, she unties the bikini again to show off her bum, and then after a dare from another audience member, turns around and shows us everything to finish the show Surprised Where's the OMG smiley?

You never really know what you're going to get on GSL - I don't think any of us expected a nude show tonight, but we did get one, so, nice one, Bryoni, and thanks.

And apparently, Bryoni's moving out into her own place soon. Party at BK's, and everyone's invited! Big Grin
28-09-2010 22:21
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 29th September
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Saucy Secretary
After a long day in the office, I can't wait to join you back at home... Come watch as I slip out of my crisp white cotton blouse and checked pencil skirt... Under that I'll be wearing my favourite cream silk underskirt, on top of my six-strap suspender skirt and sheer fully-fashioned black stockings. I'll be caressing my curves and dancing as each layer is shed...don't miss it boys! xxx

Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Hannah is going to be... a damn sexy secretary!

Hannah welcomes everyone into the show. Individually. And it's nice to get that individual welcome Smile

Once it's clear most folks have arrived, she shows off her outfit. A white blouse (nice and low cut), a long grey skirt (figure hugging), a very wide belt (four fasteners!), black stockings and black heels, topped off with a pair of glasses and Hannah's long hair up in a bun. Very business-like. Very sophisticated. Very professional. Very likely to all come off in the next few minutes Big Grin

Hannah constantly chats to us, reading out comments and accepting compliments with grace and laughing at our bad jokes as she shows off her figure. The way her skirt outlines her bum, the way her blouse shows just a little too much cleavage - especially once she pops that top button - stunning! We'd never get any work done in my office if our secretaries looked like Hannah Tongue

First to go is the belt. Hannah did ask us what we wanted to see her remove first, but I think she had already decided on the belt, and to be fair, it would have been difficult to remove either the skirt or the blouse. Then Hannah agrees to remove the skirt, especially as she has on a cream underskirt underneath that she's dying to show off.

She pulls the skirt up and shows off the underskirt, which has a lovely split up the front, which also enables her to show off her stocking tops (mmm!) and the six-strap suspender belt she's wearing (ooh!). Then she straightens the skirt out, turns around and slowly unzips it before wriggling out of it.

Hannah then shows off her feet, clad in black stockings, which serves both as a treat for feet lovers and a bit of an upskirt view for fans of that fetish too Smile. The blouse is then opened, one button at a time, revealing a pink bra, edged with black.

She moves over to the couch after removing the blouse completely, and, after one audience member tells her she's a naughty girl and deserves a spanking, gives herself a few spanks on the bum. Hannah then gets close to the camera and lifts up the underskirt to show off the resulting red marks (no, really!). In the process, of course, she shows off her thong (pink with black edging to match the bra) and her bum as well (pink with red bits where she spanked herself). Big Grin

She wriggles out of the underskirt with that patented hip/bum gyration (if it's not patented, Hannah should certainly do so!), then goes and sits on the back of the sofa, and dangles her shoes off her toes in an enticingly sexy way before dropping them onto the floor.

After a request for a bit more cleavage, Hannah drops the straps of her bra down off her shoulders. It's a great look, and as she bends over to the camera, we get a lovely view of just a bit more than cleavage. A tease, but what a tease.

Then Hannah asks if we're ready for the bra to come off. And of course we are! So off it comes and Hannah shows off her stunning chest at last Smile

A great show tonight again from Hannah. Great interaction with the audience, who clearly enjoy her shows. A gorgeous outfit. Amazing teasing Great moves. Just a fantastic show.
29-09-2010 23:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

SamT - October 3rd
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Panty peaks

There's nothing I like more than going out in a short skirt and teasing passers-by with flashes of my sexy little panties and hold-ups. I like to walk up stairs giving the guy behind me a nice view up my skirt, or drop things so I have to bend over so my skirt rides up. Sometimes I'll let them think it's an accident, other times I'll catch their eye and give them a look that lets them know I know they're looking at my panties and I like it. For tonight's show you're the ones i'm going to be teasing. I'm going to try on lots of different pairs of panties under my short skirt - french lacy ones, full-back satin panties, g-strings, kinky panties and crisp white innocent cotton panties. I can't wait to model them for you!

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________
There are a number of known constants in the universe, The speed of light, Taxes, GSL being mighty damn good, and SamT doing a sexy show and leaving a grin on ya face.

Have a guess which one I am thinking about !

Yup, as soon as I saw this show I booked the evening aside, and nothing was gonna stop me from attending this show, not because its free, not because it's nude, but because its Sam. There are some shows, that you just know will be great. Enough said!

So, as we all dive in, and there's plenty of us, I lost count way too early, but I'd guess three figures, and understandable. I did my customary request to kill the chat alert which Sam duly did, thank you Sam, and then here we go.
We have Sam looking so hot and horny its hard to put it into words, she's just had her hair done, a deep red , so glad she kept it, it just suits her, although the blonde option looks pretty sweet too!

Dressed in a sexy black top and skirt, and looking great on her satin sheets, on the bed, she starts by showing us a huge pile of panties to choose from, and then here we go, as she slips off the pair she's wearing, and tries on a few pairs. It might just be me, but they all look damn good on her!
After we see a few pairs, Sam's getting a bit hot ( so true) so she slips off the skirt and top, to reveals a sexy see through black slip top, mmmmmmm, and yes, to answer her question, we can see her nipples through it!
Damn hot!
As she tries on more panties, the jaws move further open, this is such a good show, Sam has such an amazing body.
Then off comes the top, and those beautiful boobies, this is certainly heating up at quite a rate!
So Sam, topless, is just delightful, as she's trying a few more panties, and asking for any requests,
And the question we all know the answer to, as shes asks, 'maybe she shouldn't wear any panties at all?'
As she slips her panties off, we all nod in agreement ( I know), Sam moves over to her little dance area and gives us a sexy lil dance that is beyond words!

You really had to be at the show to realise how good she really is!

As for value, we had 30mins of a sexy girl, she made our dreams come true, and for free!
Personally, I'd have paid twice the normal show fee for this

Excellent show Sam, thank you very much
01-10-2010 22:56
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks