Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sarah Matty - 21st August
[Image: tn_68.jpg]

Burlesque Beauty
For my very first members show I plan to treat you all to a good old-fashioned, classic Burlesque-style striptease. I think nothing is sexier! I'll look delectable in my red silky corset, black lace garter belt, sheer black stockings, long red gloves, high red stilettos and of course bright red lips Smile I'll move to the music and perform a slow striptease for you revealing cute red nipple pasties and sexy little black panties. And if you're lucky you'll get an extra special, exclusive treat for your eyes only Wink

Repeats - the BBC get away with calling it "another chance to see...", so why don't GSL? Actually, this show wasn't a repeat, more of a remake that was every bit as good as the original.

A while back, Sarah did her first show for the GSL VIPs, and this was her first show for the general GSL membership. And since the other members hadn't seen it, it seemed pretty sensible to use the same idea again.

Enough backstory... Sarah starts off with a red corset, matching panties and gloves, and back stockings and susps. She kicks off some nice jazz/blues music - a mix of standards and some newer stuff - and begins the show proper. She peels off the gloves. Slowly Smile She takes off the corset. Even more slowly Big Grin Fantastic tease going on. Under the corset, just a couple of pasties to protect her modesty. Stunning!

Sarah starts to unclip her stockings and then they come off, and then the susps too. And then Sarah wraps the susps around her breasts, and wow! Just gorgeous.

Then she puts the gloves back on again, and takes them off, and then the panties come off too! Oh my goodness!

(OK, I'll admit it, she had a thong on underneath, but, hey, still nice!)

Sarah was clearly far more relaxed about this show than her last one, which is good to see. More please from this rising star!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 22:53 by tricycle.)
22-08-2010 23:05
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - 22nd August
[Image: tn_70.jpg]

Come to Bed
For my first show I thought I would show you guys how I would seduce you. After a romantic date I'd disappear into my bedroom and then call you in to join me. I'll have lit some candles and be laying on the bed in an outfit guaranteed to catch your attention - a black satin slip, a black lace lingerie set and soft sheer black stockings. If that wasn't enough i'll seduce you by performing a slow, erotic striptease to music. I guarantee you won't be able to resist my charms......

________________________________________________________________​______________________________________________

WOW A GSL girl's debut show can always be nervous, but when you look as good as Rosie, there really is no need!

The show started with Rosie on her bed, looking simply divine, and as the members all joined the show, she explained that this was her first show and that she was a bit nervous. No need we all cry, there were quite a few members for this show, and all good chaps too.

So we get going, with some great tunes and Rosie, on her bed, moving ion such a sexy way, this is one show that is excellent before any clothes have even come off! But before you wonder, they did come off, oh hell yeah!

Rosie is taking the sexy lil top off, revealing a lovely brassiere, very nice and then its the lace skirt that's coming off, oh my!
Rosie has a lovely bum, and I'm glad to say, she was allowing us to view it from quite a few lovely angles tonight, and from each angle, it was peachy!

Then she asks us if we want the stockings on or off? On, of course, a room full of Stocking lovers tonight for sure, and damn , this stockings look good on those fine legs.

So we've got Rosie, in just stockings and a sexy G-string,, and a lovely brassiere, so guess what's next to come off?
Yup, that sexy brassiere is gonna have to come off, and as she slowly undoes it, and removes it carefully, replacing it with the infamous handbra, this show is just gone into meltdown!

With the banter in full flow, she asks if we want to see her boobies, Doh, hell yeah.

And then OMG they are lovely, just right, a perfect natural pair of boobies.

We are then treated to even more sexy manoeuvres on the bed, with Rosie teasing us by slowly lowering her G-string a bit, and then puling back up.

This girl has great boobies, a great body, and she knows how to tease.

A fabulous debut show from a very sexy girl.

Thank you Rosie, you did great!
22-08-2010 23:11
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

SamT - August 23rd
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Shower Voyeur

Its been a long, hard day. All I want to do is get home and have a hot, steamy shower. I have no idea there's someone watching me, as I strip out of my office clothes and step into the shower, washing away all the days stresses and strains, getting all lathered up, the slippery soap suds running down my body...who knows how turned on I get when I discover you've been watching me....

*Please note the camera for this show will be mobile and operated by a second young lady off-view

________________________________________________________________​________________________________________

Looking forward to this show, as always Smile

We start with Sam telling us that the 2nd girl that was going to operate the camera, hasn’t been able to make it, so we'll be using a static camera after all. Like we mind, with a sexy girl like Sam, it will still be great!.

Now remember, the idea is that Sam doesn’t know we are there watching! hence the Voyeur!
So Sam pops out of the room, and action!

Sam walks in, wearing a perfectly fitting black skirt and lovely blouse, and with her hair tied up at the back, she's looking might hot indeed.

She's in front of the hand basin, checking herself on the mirror, as she starts the strip by slipping off the skirt, revealing a pair of holdups and a beautiful pair of panties over what can only be described as a set of legs and an arse made in heaven!

Then she moves over and turns the show on, and ooh, as she bends forward, that arse is looking mighty fine indeed. She then slips of the blouse, revealing a bra that matches the panties in looking just so good, and as we admire this wonderful sight, she lets her hair down. That wonderful deep red hair that is so striking and just looks so right on Sam.

Then she slowly peels of the stockings, revealing those lovely legs, and then , oh wow off comes the bra, revealing Sam’s lovely breasts, attracting many admiring comments from the members, between ourselves, because Sam doesn’t know we are here still! And with barely five minutes gone, so are the panties ! Sam has a body to die for, seriously stunning, and as we watch in mass admiration, she steps into the show, and things just get better, as she washes herself carefully, plenty of soap and suds, covering her sexy naked body, only to be washed away as she rinses with the shower head, the most envied item in that whole bathroom!

Then she steps out of the shower, and towels herself dry, she spies us watching!

But rather that being annoyed, she finds it quite exciting, and decides to let the treat carry on, as its time to apply oil to her precious body, and as we watch, she slowly applies it all over, rubbing it in carefully, and so sensually, its impossible to describe how good this really is! This really is a spectacular sight indeed, Sam rubbing oil into her naked body, Oh my lord!

And then sadly it’s all over, a truly wonderful show, beyond all expectations, truly a great show.

Thank you Sam for an especially fantastic show
24-08-2010 00:41
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Alana Chase - 26th August
[Image: tn_56.jpg]

PVC cop
Right boys, up against the wall and spread 'em! I'm going to frisk you to make sure you're not hiding any concealed weapons. You'll know exactly who's in charge when you see me in my black PVC policewoman outfit, black lingerie and stockings. I'm going to dominate you and force you to watch as I slowly remove my outfit. I'm sure you'll agree it's an arresting sight Wink

Alana started out with a genuine US police officer's uniform on. Well, I wish it was, but no, it was just ever-so-slightly sexed up. For which we can all be thankful. She's not wearing the cap - it's too big for her and just looks silly. The rest of it - high heels, gloves, stockings, shorts and a buckled top - looks jaw-droppingly sexy.

She spend the first few minutes threatening to arrest and punish us, but, to be honest, it's not much of a threat, more of a promise, and pretty quickly we're all confessing. To anything and everything Big Grin

First up, Alana loosens off her top, promising our US viewers a treat, and indeed, for those of an American disposition, she is wearing a stars and stripes bikini under her uniform. She unbuckles the top, and shows off a lovely cleavage before taking it off. The skirt is next, after a few looks at her stunning bum, and, it has to be said, she looks great in the bikini.

She offers to take of the stockings, but the overwhelming majority wants them on, so on they stay. Then the bikini top comes off, and Alana is left in just tie-sided bikini bottoms and stockings. And it's a lovely view. Tongue

She teases us a bit with the bikini bottoms, pushing them down just a bit to show us some more of her bum before finishing off the show by taking off her gloves.

It's a great show again from Alana.
26-08-2010 23:13
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 28th August
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Kinky Keep Fit
Tonight boys i'm going to be testing out my brand new gym! Watch me bounce on my gym ball and pump some iron, i'm sure to get so hot and bothered that i'm going to have to peel off each layer nice and slow for you while doing my stretches! I can't wait to take off my sexy leotard, skin-tight hotpants and shiny tan tights! There'll be no bra tonight though guys, I prefer the feel of tight shiny spandex on my bare skin..... xxxx

I love the idea that Hannah really does go to the gym in sheer tights and high heels Big Grin

When we first see Hannah, she's sitting on a workout ball (I'm sure there's a technical name for it, but I don't really care) in the gym, wearing what looks like a black jumper. Turns out that's exactly what it is, one of those off-the-shoulder things (and there's probably a technical name for this too, but again, I don't really care).

She welcomes us into the room and then stands up to show off her outfit a bit more. Black sheer tights, legwarmers and high heels, and under the jumper, a gold leotard. Hannah does a few exercises, then pulls off the jumper, revealing that the leotard is only gold at the front - the back is black - and she goes on to wiggle her bum at us for good measure.

The heels come off too, and Hannah shows off her nylon-clad feet, her ankles still in the legwarmers. Then she proceeds to dance for us, alternately showing off her bum and her cleavage before pulling down and eventually taking off the leotard. She does this in a very teasy manner, keeping her breasts covered. Then, just as Hannah's about to let us all see, someone in the audience suggests that the tights should come off too. This is popular with the other members, so Hannah slips them off.

I say slips them off, but it's difficult to this one-handed whilst trying to keep your breasts covered. Well done Hannah for managing that feat. At this point, she's now only wearing a little black thong, and after dancing for a few more seconds, she lets her arms drop away Big Grin

As is always the case, the emphasis is on tease, which the audience truly appreciates, and Hannah is very interactive, reading all the comments and replying to them. Another great show from Hannah.
28-08-2010 20:42
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sarah Matty - August 30th
[Image: tn_68.jpg]

Sexy secretary in stockings

Boss, it's getting late now and we've been working hard all day. Now that everyone else has left the office how about we have some fun, just the two of us? I've seen you trying to get a look at my cleavage down my white shirt and eyeing the shape of my figure in my tight black leather skirt - I bet you've been wondering what lingerie and hosiery I'm wearing. Well how about you sit back, relax and I'll show you. I know you'll love my bright red lingerie, garter belt and nude stockings, and as you're such a good boss I might just give you an extra special treat.

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________

So, with such an impressive first show, Sarah has made this show a bit more difficult to be impressive, but I'm confident that she'll manage it!

We start the show with Sarah, up close to the camera, wearing a white blouse that simply can't be buttoned up, due to her impressive chest, but hey, who's complaining!
And she's explaining that she used to be a genuine secretary in the city, so I think her boss must now be kicking himself so much Smile
But more importantly she's now with GSL, and is about to make us chaps very happy again, as she says, 'I suppose you want me to take some of these clothes off?' not arff!

She steps back from the camera to reveal that she's wearing a tight black skirt, with the white blue tucked in, and some lovely nude stockings, and then as we all admire this beautiful sight, she bends over, with that skirt riding up, to reveal she's wearing a skimpy G string, oh boy !
She obviously knows what we like, as she bends and stretches in all the right ways.
And then the white blouse is slowly unbuttoned, revealing a sexy red bra, that's under heavy pressure indeed, and as she slowly removes the blouse, that sexy body is revealed more.
Then it's more teasing and bending over, and this time the skirt rides higher, revealing a beautiful arse. As she turns round and slowly removes the skirt, she's revealing a sexy black garter, holding up those lovely nude stockings and finished off with a lovely red g- string, breath-taking beauty!

Then she snaps off the supports for the stockings, and slowly removes them, revealing those sexy legs of hers, followed by removing the garter belt itself, so she's left in just a red G-string and bra. It doesn't get much better than this, she is truly beautiful!
Then it's the best bit, as she unclips the bra, and as she leans forwards and gives us a booby waggle, the bra is removed, revealing that most impressive sight, Sarah huge chest.

If you're a big boob fan then right now, you're in heaven, Sarah has a very impressive chest indeed, as she moves around, teasing us with the infamous handbra, before once again, allowing us to feast our eyes on a sight of great joy

And as we draw to the end of Sarah's 2nd show, the question is, did she Impress as much as the first show? The answer is a resounding yes.

This girl is fantastic, I pray the next show is soon, and book me a front row seat!

Thank you Sarah, that was brilliant!
31-08-2010 01:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki Lee - August 31st
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Bad College girl

I'm so naughty at college, I can't resist teasing the teachers and the other boys in class. I like to take off my tie and drop it so I have to bend over giving them a good view down my shirt at my cleavage and up my short check skirt at my kinky black lingerie, stockings and garter belt. But when they put me in detention it just makes me even worse. I lock the door so it's just me and the naughty boys in detention and then I REALLY put on a show for them.

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________

So here we go, with one of my favourite girlsBig Grin

Nikki starts the show, dressed in every man's dream of a schoolgirl outfit, black stockings and incredibly short plaid skirt, together with a white shirt that is tied around the waist, exposing Nikki sexy body.

So Nikki's been a bad girl eh, in detention for not wearing strict school uniform. Well I prefer her version of uniform any day

Especially as she's just put the tunes on, which means things are about to get a lot hotter, yes indeedy.

Nikki loves dancing around, and in such a short skirt, we kinda like it too, as she moves to the tunes, looking truly beautiful, but then she decides to lose the skirt, revealing a very very sexy black G-string that matches perfect with the stockings and garter belt.

And just to ensure our jaws are on the floor, off comes the shirt, revealing Nikki's very impressive cleavage, so we now have Nikki's in a full black matching set of underwear, and looking so damn good , it's impossible to do justice in words, suffice to say , my grin is from ear to ear.

As she dances around , diving onto the bed and generally being her usual bubbly self, she keeps the banter going, as she always does, with typical Nikki chat, she says it as it is and she's so funny, its such a joy to watch and hear this girl.

Then it's time for the stockings and garter belt to come off, leaving Nikki in just a G-string and bra, and looking bloody sexy!

And then , just as we've recovered, she's slipping the bra off, revealing those huge beautiful breasts, simply heavenly!

So we've got this blonde bombshell, dancing for us, and in just the skimpiest of G-strings, oh life is just so good sometimes.

Nikki is so bubbly and full of life, she never stops joking around, and she look so damn good, I love these shows, always put a smile on my face the day before , and a massive grin afterwards .

And yes, as usual, Nikki over runs, oopsy.

So 10/10 for a sexy show

Thank you Nikki, a fantastic show as always
02-09-2010 18:36
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rosie Whiteman - September 1st
[Image: tn_70.jpg]
Help me unwind

I've had such a long, hard day at work and I can't wait to unwind. I like to look smart at work but I feel most relaxed when I'm naked in my bed Smile I'll let my hair down, take off my specs and slowly peel off my black skirt suit and white shirt. I feel good in my sexy black lingerie, garter belt and sheer black stockings but I think they might have to come off too. I'm feeling better already Big Grin

It must always be difficult to do the second show. The first will always be expected to be less than 100% perfect, although usually we are pleasantly surprised, so the second show has to be better than the first, it loses any allowance for being the first, it must be quite a nightmare.

Or that's what I'd expect it to be like, were it not GSL! To be fair, the GSL chaps are pretty much a good friendly crowd, we welcome the girls in every show, on the odd occasion there's a small glitch we just sit back patiently and wait for it to be resolved, and we appreciate the work that goes in to the shows, and together , we all make the shows a lovely friendly place to be.

So this is Rosie's second show, her first being quite impressive indeed, so no pressure.
We start the show with Rosie in a lovely white shirt, tight black skirt, and lovely black stockings. An excellent choice, and indeed, she looks great. And she's wearing glasses, true secretarial spectacles style, and they work really well.
As we discuss with her, her position,( in the company that is), she's telling us that she needs to work her way to the top, and so we are all thinking one thing. Yes, there's gonna be a bit of undressing involved here!

And as if reading our minds, Rosie starts by undoing the shirt, enough to let us peek at her lively cleavage, held in place by a very nice silver and black bra.
And as the banter continues, with Rosie using those spectacles to full effect, she's slowly bending over, and allowing the skirt to ride up, so we can peek at that lovely arse through a pair of see through panties.

And as the first item to come off is the skirt, we get to see a lot more or that cute lil bum, as she's bending over a lot more, totally arse-some!!
Then off comes the shoes. You cant lie on a bed with shoes still on , especially with sexy stockings too.
The it's the shirt, slowly and sexy, as it comes off, revealing a curvaceous and delightful body indeed.

And as the drooling intensifies, of comes the bra, revealing a superb pair of breasts, that Rosie uses to full effect, bouncing around , caressing and general leaving is in a right state!
And just when we think it can't get any better, Rosie slips into the bed under the covers and removes the panties, and throws them away, damn the effect is pretty good, knowing she's naked except for her stockings!

Then she slips back on top of the bed, so we can see those sexy cheeks, oh this is good
And then all too soon, its all over.
So, 2nd show, and yes, it hits the mark, Rosie has maintained the high standard she set with her first show, well done and thank you
03-09-2010 23:09
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

SamT - September 3rd
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Sexy Sailor

Ahoy mateys! I have a lovely new outfit to wear for you this evening! 'Tis a sexy sailors outfit, with a white and blue skirt, button up top, hat and neck tie. I'll be wearing blue stockings to match, and some lovely lingerie underneath. Come and watch me strip out of it for you, maybe we can have a bit of cheeky role play, you can be my captain, and teach me how to be a good ship mate! Aye, Captain! ;)xx

So its Seaman Sam eh, looking totally fabulous in this slight non Royal navy uniform, In fact its 1000 times better!

Wearing a shine white/silver satin crop top and short skirt, sailors hat and some lovely blue holdups, she could certainly improve the image of any navy. Hell I'd sign up tomorrow of I could be under SamT !
So the banter starts, as always. Sam loves the chat and we love chatting to her, she's great, and the well-deserved compliments are flowing as ever, as she's moving around on the bed.

She pulls the skirt down a little bit, and reveals a sexy lil see-through G-string, oh my word, this is gonna be a hot show tonight, as she kneels upright in the bed, and slowly undoing the top, damn, no bra! As she holds the top in place, minds are going overtime, and then she slowly removes it, revealing the pert beautiful breast of hers, ever so lovely.

And as she sits there, topless, she waggles her breasts, and I get eye strain! Such a sexy sight to see! Then she rolls around on the bed, and we see her arse properly, as the skirt reveals that G-string, and a fine pair of cheeks indeed. And as we watch in sheer delight, she removes the skirt, and half the members faint! She looks so , well, you can imagine, purrfection springs to mind!

And as she rolls around on the bed, showing s us all her exquisite body, and making us all drool like lovesick schoolboys with a first crush, she slowly and beautifully removes her stockings, and the result is pulses going sky high, it just doesn't get any better than this!
And as she's sitting there, in just a that skimpiest of see through G-strings, with all of us thinking and praying about one thing, she decides that, hell, lets lose the G-string!!
And as the G-string comes off, eyes pop out on stalks, OMG, I need a nurse!

Gonna have to stop this review here, I'm sweating just thinking about the show I've just been privileged to see. To say it was totally amazing is not doing it credit, or anywhere near.

SamT is an absolute dream of a girl, and knows how to put a show on, that will you us breathless for days

Suffice to say, thank you Sam, that was heaven!
03-09-2010 23:24
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Elle Pharrell - 3rd September
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Pure PVC Mistress!!
Tonight I am going to be your very own Dominatrix! PVC is my fetish and tonight I'll be dressed head-to-toe in it - black PVC thigh-high boots, a tight PVC dress, even naughty PVC lingerie Wink I'm going to tease and have some fun with all my slaves by slowly stripping out of each item, . If you obey and submit to me I will reward you by taking EVERYTHING off. This will sure be a night to remember... I hope you will be there for some fun and naughty roleplay Wink

The first thing I noticed on going into the show was the camera angle. Elle has positioned the camera quite low, she says, so that we're forced to look up at her, because, after all, we're her slaves. What strikes me about this is the implication about how much she's thought through the show. I know instinctively that this is going to be a good one Smile

Elle is dressed in PVC. Head to toe. PVC dress. PVC boots. PVC underwear. It is, she explains, a fetish of hers, and it's not often she gets to do a show based on her fetish. And who are we, mere slaves, to argue with her decision to do one?

It should be pointed out that most of the audience are playing along with the game. Elle is our mistress, and we are slaves. We need to do what she tells us and address her as "Mistress". If we don't she'll punish us, but if we do... treats from the mistress. Well, none of us are complaining Smile

The boots and dress quickly come off after we compliment her a few times. Underneath, a PVC bra and PVC panties, and even under those, as Elle demonstrates, a PVC thong. At this point, I'll say that Elle looks fabulous and is clearly enjoying herself (as are the audience!). She shows off her legs, her bum, her cleavage, and demands compliments and kisses, which are forthcoming without too much complaint from us slaves.

Elle wants to know if we think she should take off her bra. We do. So she does. Fantastic. And Elle is happy to give us close-ups as long as we're good slaves.

Next, Elle wants one of us to submit to a whipping (she has a whip, did I forget to mention that?) before she'll agree to lose the panties. She chooses one of the volunteers, who appears to enjoy it just a little too much Tongue and then proceeds to remove her panties, leaving her in just a PVC thong (and there's not much to that thong, either).

Elle needs something else humiliating for us to do and asks for suggestions. From the responses, she chooses that we all need to suck her toes. We do, and in response, the thong comes off for last five minutes or so of the show whilst Elle plays with the whip some more and with her handcuffs (I can't believe I forgot to mention them earlier).

Elle was clearly in her element throughout this fantastic show. The audience were enjoying it. Elle was enjoying it, and there was a great rapport going on. On top of that, Elle was playing the domme role throughout the show with relish. We should let her play to her fetishes more often, methinks Smile
04-09-2010 17:23
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks