Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
^ Too many reflections.
No, it would need to be one of those classic "U shaped" ones with pillars of drawers at each end but a hole in the centre ?; and stick the babe on a chair with castors so she can wheel her lower half behind the drawers out of view of the camera when required for PervCam

Bounce
10-09-2016 12:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(10-09-2016 11:07 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 10:43 )ryuken Wrote:  I really want to see them build a sky sports news desk style set, where presenters can freely play with themselves under the desk

But with such a set the camera couldn't show anything below the waist when the girls weren't on pervcam.

Thanks Elgar that was a good question.

The current pervecam format rarely films below a hosts waist anyway, which is really frustrating when watching someone as good as Flick Hill, who has a cracking arse, and loves to move around a set.

The way I envisioned the sky sports news desk set concept, is that Flick could present a show behind a desk for pervecam,but still move around to present a show for TV by standing in front of, or sitting on top of the desk.

I'd love to see a show where Flick was presenting a show behind a desk, whilst Charlie C used a toy on her underneath it, whilst TV viewers could only see, Flick's facial reactions to her being stimulated.

Also it's a lot more of a natural set up for hosts that like to use laptops, tablets or smartphones when they present shows.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-09-2016 17:12
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Asian babes but constantly replaced with babestation girls ,had been recording danni levy an Asian babes from two but it's all over the show so just gonna delete everything ,PS sitara was looking good for a minute until having to stand up before just sitting there ??? Is there a point to any of it ?

Amazed how easy it is for a good show yet so easy for it not to be lol

Most r just for the colleague audience I'm certain so I'm just gonna blitz gears an leave whatever recording but seems to be slim pickins to be honest
Fuck..in s...e really bladewave

Gonna keep smiling so put that in ye pipe Wink

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 16:21 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
25-09-2016 16:20
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Today I'm Lovin'...
Fuck it it's all getting deleted an I hope everyone else sees u for the scum that u r an never fones in turn making u bankrupt leading to better newer shows an channels

Enough said Wink

25-09-2016 17:06
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Every presenter and producer needs to study Mikaela Witt's daytime show today.

She perfectly catered her show to TV viewers, callers and pervecam viewers.

Also everything from the camerawork, lighting, outfit and her use of the office set was fantastic.

I love babes with brown nipples
07-10-2016 21:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

That pink dress abi Monroe's wearing is pretty nice laugh I love seeing her hard pink nips Shy #fingerscrossed laugh

09-10-2016 14:13
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

So glad I just woke up to c I've bin recording Emma c this morning after setting a couple of studios channels to record as I love the breakfast shows the most but haven't seen them for a while an I'm loving the nice thin outfit Emma's wearing
Showing off her t bar and some nice Oliver Hardy's laugh
Only joking
Looking simply divine Emma darling Heart
Loving u in the outfit tho
U r looking incredible Heart

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 09:07 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
10-10-2016 09:04
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Today I'm Lovin'...
laugh Ha ha ha ha ha didn't realise Emma c had only just changed into that lovely outfit she's wearing now about ten minutes before I woke up
Needless to say I just deleted what I'd recorded an started recording again
Get the last hour an a half if I'm lucky
I fucking hate dull boring black outfits I hate PVC outfits an I really hate tit tape but I do love the dress she's wearing now,she was pretty brave wearing the other outfit but I just think this dress looks so much better on her Rolleyes

10-10-2016 09:31
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Getting to act 4:1 out of 5:4 on me game
Only two more acts over 9 more chapters to get done but it really has been insane doing the story campaign in gears of war 4 doing it solo first on insane difficulty but plugging away lol

Hardest game I've ever played an I've done all the others every hardest way possible but I checked the channels a few minutes ago an i was also really loving seeing Lara rose on the telly today

She was a huge favorite of mine straight away after only a quarter of the first show I seen of hers on the morning show wearing a leopard top an like a one piece PVC bikini or dress that plumped her firm breasts up really nicely
The fact she kept trying to adjust it an being utterly gorgeous doing so was just an nice added bonus an I really do like Lara

Looks the spitting image of a bird I've worked with only Lara looks slightly younger an the girl I worked with had more blondish hair laugh

Lara is totally gorgeous an its just great to see her on the show an it would be rude not press record Wink

Have a totally great day Shy

12-10-2016 13:01
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

As miffed as I just got when Lara stood up an ye couldn't c all of her right after I posted

Amazing babes on the channels today with Lara gemma an mikayla Witt an then I seen mikki bayliss looking stunning too
All really nice babes if ye don't mind me saying
It's days like this I wish I could record four channels instead of two but gonna go with gemma hiles and an I was already recording Lara an I'm not really into recording television x lol

Looks like mikayla bayliss just replaced gemma on the channel gemma was on

Love how gemma is wearing that gorgeous top today tho Big Grin And how hot Lara looks
mikki b in her dress looks a million dollars too
And I think mikayla Witt always does a great show

Nice one ladies
Sorry I can't record u all but hoping to record more of your shows when I c u again in future
Your all awesome laugh

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016 14:40 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
12-10-2016 14:38