Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

[split] The Good Girl Goes Bad!! - Alice Night Show : Chat

Iron_Slash Offline
Junior Poster

[split] The Good Girl Goes Bad!! - Alice Night Show : Chat
It's her first one! FIRST ONE! Can you read it? OF COURSE she might show off more next time but give a chance, tabarnak! (Quebec swearing)

NEVER expect too much and that's YOUR problem!

I like Alice since she got her boobjob and reading all of you who were disappointed make me sick!!! Create your blog so you can bitch her!

This is final!!!

I speak french... please, be nice.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 02:53 by Iron_Slash.)
29-05-2010 02:52
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: The Good Girl Goes Bad!! - Alice Night Show : Chat
as you speak french Iron slash this is for you

dude détendre nous sommes juste de donner notre avis sur l'administration, ce n'est pas un avis sur Alice qui nous aimons tous.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 02:55 by chrislatimer.)
29-05-2010 02:54
Iron_Slash Offline
Junior Poster

(29-05-2010 02:54 )chrislatimer Wrote:  as you speak french Iron slash this is for you

dude détendre nous sommes juste de donner notre avis sur l'administration, ce n'est pas un avis sur Alice qui nous aimons tous.

1. Administrion = shit and you know it!

2. I took lot of minutes to understand you parce que tu devrais l'apprendre comme il le faut!!!

3. Same here for me : I'm giving my opinion and si tu n'es pas content, ben dors dans ton lit pis lâche ta graine!

29-05-2010 02:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(29-05-2010 02:57 )Iron_Slash Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 02:54 )chrislatimer Wrote:  as you speak french Iron slash this is for you

1. Administrion = shit and you know it!

2. I took lot of minutes to understand you parce que tu devrais l'apprendre comme il le faut!!!

3. Same here for me : I'm giving my opinion and si tu n'es pas content, ben dors dans ton lit pis lâche ta graine!

i used google for my translation so sorry if it was not accurate.

but none of us were attacking alice mate we were having a go at the directors who have held her back from being fully topless
29-05-2010 02:59
Iron_Slash Offline
Junior Poster

(29-05-2010 02:59 )polo249 Wrote:  your making it sould like alice was holding back..she wasnt you only have to see the hot hub to see that...elite were holding her back...thats what people are pissed off about...just think we could of had 3 hours of her playing with her boobs & flashing them!

the last hour has been great Big Grin

One more thing, I'm from Quebec and I can't get such models like that. It's almost a miracle if I know British girls, I think. I like to watch and I just try to shut it up. If I don't like, then I just close it!

Now you shall be happy : she's gone!

29-05-2010 03:01
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 02:52 )Iron_Slash Wrote:  It's her first one! FIRST ONE! Can you read it? OF COURSE she might show off more next time but give a chance, tabarnak! (Quebec swearing)

NEVER expect too much and that's YOUR problem!

I like Alice since she got her boobjob and reading all of you who were disappointed make me sick!!! Create your blog so you can bitch her!

This is final!!!

"Calm down, dear, this is just a forum." Wink

[Image: rsna1902a-682_736434a.jpg]
29-05-2010 03:03
Iron_Slash Offline
Junior Poster

(29-05-2010 02:59 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i used google for my translation so sorry if it was not accurate.

but none of us were attacking alice mate we were having a go at the directors who have held her back from being fully topless

Ok, so you used Google because you think I'm just a stupid french frog? OK!

I know you are not attacking her but you request too much already! It's like asking cash from government. LOL!

29-05-2010 03:03
mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

(29-05-2010 03:03 )Iron_Slash Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 02:59 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i used google for my translation so sorry if it was not accurate.
Ok, so you used Google because you think I'm just a stupid french frog? OK!

eres frances y el es ingles, que esperabas?
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 03:05 by mje173.)
29-05-2010 03:04
Iron_Slash Offline
Junior Poster

(29-05-2010 03:06 )slyguy Wrote:  wish you could translate all this french shit, this after all is an english speaking forum. ( can't be assed to put through a translater program).
if we are not allowed to see alice's breast/nipples,why put her on the show at this time of night

I won't because if I do, you won't like what I wrote.

Anyway... I'll leave. You begin to make me sick. Was waiting for great discussion but just because you don't like the system... then I don't think I would like to see more the next time. I just didn't like the two other ones because they were playing a rude style and this isn't not good for me, personally.

Oh and next time you say that I should translate french shit, then I'll brush my teeth three times an hour or just doing the "Speak White".

Anyway, the more you'll ask from her, the less she'll show. This is sure.

Bye bye! This is probably my final message on the forum... Would preferred to stay much longer...

29-05-2010 03:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66