Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

[split] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo/Full Game

HEX!T Away
Retired

[split] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo/Full Game
1080p? on an xbox? yeah when you watch a movie.

the most the xbox can throw out for a game is 720p (59-60hz)or 1080i (29-30hz) and even then it's likely to be upscaled...
bfbc2 is a 720p native title that can be upscaled to 1080i on console
on pc it can run at native rez of your monitor or tv as long as you have a gfx card that can handle it. me i play at 1080p 1920/1080@60hz max settings 4xfsaa

you want true hi-def gaming you have to play on pc. i know the xbots will go blah blah blah but seriously you have not played any game at 1080p because that hardware is physicaly incapable of producing 60fps at 60hz @1920/1080
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/articles/xb...cations/p1
check out the link b4 you start shouting that i dont know what im talking about...
as for forking out to play games well thats not necessarily true. if you want the latest gfx that are 2 gens beyond ps3 or xbox then yeah you have to pay, but the games will look way way better than on the console higher rez deeper shadows, better sound.
if you just want to play games on a comparable gfx basis then you can play on a pc for less than £300.(amd dulacore 6000+x2, motherboard, ram, 98gt, dvd, hdd,case, mouse,keyboard). the super elite cost roughly that (£250)as does the ps3, but the games are cheaper on pc by an average of 10 pounds so 5 games in you have your money back then theres the ability to upgrade if you want.
why am i contradicting every thing that has been posted? because i have played the same games on all 3 platforms and can honestly say difference between the consoles is negligible but on pc its marked, you pay for what you get. you want cheap gaming you can choose 3 platforms, if you want the best gfx and sound then you only have 1 option and you will have to pay for it... PC...

oh and just so you know im being totaly a smug git. my gfx card cost more than the 360 or ps3 with 2 games... Tonguelaugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 06:40 by HEX!T.)
24-05-2010 06:30
Find all posts by this user
wade_wilson Offline
Shandy

RE: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo/Full Game
do we need to have this whole debate on here? this is about the game, not a console vs pc war. stop trying to pick fights....
24-05-2010 06:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo/Full Game
Quote:no way i'm playing it on a PC, would require at least a £200 refit, sod that when i have my xbox running it 1080p on my 42inch flat screen!
Quote: having to fork out far too much money on upgrading a PC every year or so just to play new games on top spec on a monitor thats smaller than my telly when i can sit in my living room with my big TV and know that my xbox will run the games looking shit hot no matter what and have no bugs, problems, whatnot or worry about a game not running full screen.

im not picking a fight just refuting yer statement.

when sum1 points out simple facts it doesnt mean that they want to argue, there just correcting an erroneous statement. which the above is.
bfbc2 is a 720p title on console that will upscale to 1080i not 1080p.
it wont look shit hot on a 42inch tv @1080i compared to a 24inch 1080p monitor or hdtv @true 1080p native from a pc, infact it looks distinctly blured due to the upscaling.
you dont have to spend hundreds of pounds on upgrades if you dont want to. i know guys playing gta iv on a 4 year old pc and gets the same performance as on a console. but you make it sound like its mandatory when its not.

so like i said im just correcting yer statement not looking for a fight.
the only reason you think im looking to have a go is because you wish it to be true, if any1 else had posted the same as i had you probably wouldnt have thought twice about it. is that my problem? NOPE!...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 08:29 by HEX!T.)
24-05-2010 08:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66