• 67 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
For some reason, the pink is only showing up in this thread Wink

DANCE CHARLIE....DANCE!!!!*

That is all Big Grin

*oops.....scarily close to Bowie lyrics there - and I'm too young to like him Tongue

23-08-2010 23:48
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

So much has been said about Charlie its hard to come up with any new ways of praising her,every night is just superb,and last night was no exception.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
24-08-2010 07:58
Charlemagne Offline

I've finally found something that I don't like about Charlie

Blancmagne coloured posts... yuk.

Miss Charlie O'Neal on Elite. unmissable Smile
She never disappoints
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 14:40 by Charlemagne.)
24-08-2010 08:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good night from charlie not just when she was naked apart from her tie and fishnets. she was good all night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2010 08:33
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I think Charlie O'Neal deserves the title of number one girl at Elite.This girl is an entertainer and knows what the punters want. Not just those on the phone but those who watch as well. She is well aware no doubt, that tonight's viewers are maybe tomorrows callers.

She as managed to get the chemistry spot on. Not blatantly over the top like some, but in a way that keeps you watching, knowing that at some time in her spot the slip we all wait for will occur, and she never disappoints. And what I like about her as much as anything else, is the fact that she seems to enjoy what she's doing. Keep it up Charlie.
24-08-2010 13:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-08-2010 13:11 )smell the roses Wrote:  I think Charlie O'Neal deserves the title of number one girl at Elite.This girl is an entertainer and knows what the punters want. Not just those on the phone but those who watch as well. She is well aware no doubt, that tonight's viewers are maybe tomorrows callers.

She as managed to get the chemistry spot on. Not blatantly over the top like some, but in a way that keeps you watching, knowing that at some time in her spot the slip we all wait for will occur, and she never disappoints. And what I like about her as much as anything else, is the fact that she seems to enjoy what she's doing. Keep it up Charlie.
Not so long ago i would have Disagreed with some things you say about Charlie but not now , she just seems to get better every time she is on and looks like she is really enjoying herself , she is definitely one of the top babes not just on Elite but on all the channels , she must be good because i am a addicted channel hopper but when Charlie is on i never change channel to her section is over . PS , my comment about Charlie impersonating Dannii Harwood was my attempt at sarcastic humour and was not meant to be taken seriously , it is quite clear that they are has different as chalk and cheese apart from the college girl tie lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 14:57 by mr mystery.)
24-08-2010 14:43
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Got to give her credit for doing 3 nights in a row with the same quality of performance, well done oor Charlie Big Grin
24-08-2010 19:56
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Charlie O'Neal and the cameraman turning my tv screen into a spectacular show,this beautiful young woman just gets better and better,with the help of great camera work is already one of the best performances of the week.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
26-08-2010 21:40
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree, Charlie is MUST SEE TV.

I am a perenial channel flicker (no sexual pun intended), but when Charlie is on my remote stays untoched and I reach for the record button on the DVD player. (especially when she's a dirty schoolgirl)....

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
27-08-2010 15:12
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Charlie O'Neal as i've said before,its all been said,every night is just superb,if there were awards Charlies trophy cabinet would be full.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
29-08-2010 08:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV