Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
Im sorry, i wasnt aware that bangbabes invented the concept of a girl in school uniform and Danni Harwood was the original....I was sure i'd seen it...ooooh i dont know?....a million times before???..

For what its worth Charlie executed it aswell as anyone ever has and whats more is a far more risque performer than the afore mentioned Bangbabes girl!!!
23-08-2010 12:32
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree charlie doesnt impersonate dannii. she does her own school/college girl section in her own style and doesnt copy dannii one bit. most of the babehshows will have done a schoolgirl section at somepoint

Piper Niven Superfan
23-08-2010 12:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, to be honest Elite have been doing the college girl theme for quite some time.

Remember April 1st, Dionne's return, the St trinians rendition. And then there's been several sessions on the park bench. The fact they moved it into the office set, was only a matter of time.

I think Charlie did a excellent job last night. And I thoroughly enjoyed both sessions. Big Grin
23-08-2010 13:10
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(23-08-2010 09:45 )bombshell Wrote:  I thought Charlie was outstanding last night,great performance sexy and funny as usual.Tongue

she's brilliant
23-08-2010 14:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-08-2010 12:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree charlie doesnt impersonate dannii. she does her own school/college girl section in her own style and doesnt copy dannii one bit. most of the babehshows will have done a schoolgirl section at somepoint
Yes most of the other shows have done the college girl section before but to my knowledge Dannii is the only one that has done this type of show naked and using just a tie to cover her pussy , until Charlie also did this of course , but a agree with another poster that Charlie's show was more risque than Dannii's probably due to the fact that Ofcom don't seem to mind the Elite girls flashing (Charlie several times last night) and do not have the same obsession with Elite that the seem to have with Bangmedia .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 14:22 by mr mystery.)
23-08-2010 14:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-08-2010 03:13 )tsurugi Wrote:  Yeah because of course no channel has ever done a show similar to one another before.
Someone should go arrest Jamie and hanging seems the only fitting punishment for such a heinous crime.
The only fitting punishment for Jammie that would fit the crime is to go back and sort out the running of Bangbabes (still run Elite as well) because that lot running Bangbabes at present couldn't run a piss up in a brewery .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-08-2010 14:50
charlieoneal Offline

[/color]
Hi everyone,
Thought it was about time I came on here and said hello and a big thankyou to everyone that watches and enjoys my shows Smile
I'm very happy at elite, far happier than I have been on any other channel and I'm glad it shows...
Hope you're all having a good day and I will be back tonight probably doing more of my rip off college girl theme lol
Mwah xxx
23-08-2010 15:12
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

it shows that you are happier, as you are at a channel which knows whats its doing.

one request can we kill the pink writing its annoying to read thanks.
23-08-2010 15:14
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Welcome to the forum Charlie.....and can I say, what a lovely choice of font

*not at all a deliberate use of pink........

23-08-2010 15:34
minordriver Offline
Senior Poster

Keep the pink, it suits you Charlie....
23-08-2010 15:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV