Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Honey TV - daytime discussion

schmoo Away
Master Poster

Honey TV - daytime discussion
Started a thread primarily because there isn't one for Honey Days, but also to ask where my favoured office set has gone? Levi too. Surely it cannot have gone missing.. it's too big!

And where are the other new sets that have been spoken of too?
10-05-2010 12:29
Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Honey TV - daytime discussion
(10-05-2010 12:29 )schmoo Wrote:  Started a thread primarily because there isn't one for Honey Days, but also to ask where my favoured office set has gone? Levi too. Surely it cannot have gone missing.. it's too big!

And where are the other new sets that have been spoken of too?

Don't worry Schmoo - looking at the webstream, it appears that the office set is having some finishing touches put to it. Three Honey staffers are arranging and painting as we speak! Big Grin

[Image: th_94872_honey001_123_237lo.jpg]

[Image: th_94875_honey002_123_230lo.jpg]

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

10-05-2010 13:41
schmoo Away
Master Poster

And so you were correct Shady Cee! Schmoo a very happy bunny today!
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 17:45 by schmoo.)
10-05-2010 17:45
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Loved Levi today, in my favoured office set too. Great.

But.. the camera was zoomed in too much. Why oh why can't it be zoomed out a little and then left it in that position to do the zooming in etc from? It's too close at present, and in being so, the screen caption covers up the legs as she sits on the desk.

The screen caption here in itself is very good, small and so shouldn't be a problem. It wouldn't be either if it wasn't for the camera being (zoomed in) too close. Can you just do a minor adjustment, please?

A final point which i feel would be of huge improvement too.. the large "50p" caption would be better above the number caption, in the top left hand corner, where it would still be seen (quite obviously!), but wouldn't hinder (my) viewing pleasure of Levi's face, chest AND legs all at once.

Otherwise, loved it!

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 21:25 by schmoo.)
10-05-2010 21:23
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Following on from my post above, these (first four) caps were taken from the lovely Levi from Monday - now all show what i believe is the camera being zoomed in too much, so the screen caption covers her legs up. But not only that, sometimes her face isn’t even in the same shot.

[Image: 1a_thumb.png] [Image: 2a_thumb.png] [Image: 3a_thumb.png] [Image: 4a_thumb.png]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

The first two caps above show that if it wasn’t for the tiny area on the screen (between the phone no. & the “50p” logo) not covered by any of the caption, it does not fully interfere, although it’s still not great, with my viewing pleasure of Levi as she sits on the desk. At least i can see her face all the way down to her legs as she sits on the desk (lovely upskirt i love so much also included!)

But then, all too often unfortunately, if she moves only very slightly, the caption then ruins it all completely – as shown in the last two caps of those above. This is bad!

To emphasise what i’m trying to get across, to the people that matter, the four caps below show the lovely Levi once again (from two different days sometime last month), but where the camera is zoomed out a little - making all the difference – no issues with the caption at all. This is good!

[Image: 5a_2_thumb.jpg] [Image: 6a_3_thumb.jpg] [Image: 7a_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: 8a_1_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com

When it’s good i have no qualms about calling. When it’s bad, it’s more than frustrating and deters me massively from calling. Please.. can you at Honey TV ensure the camera is always in the “good” position!?

- Oh, and as i mentioned in an earlier post, the “50p” logo would be far better in the top left corner – out the way of the girl, but still more than noticeable to stress the cost.
12-05-2010 00:13
schmoo Away
Master Poster

The phone intro.. it’s way too long.

Like another said in a different thread, problems getting through. I certainly agree. Since this channel evolved into Honey, i have problems getting through each time i call.

So after listening to the intro, i then have to listen to the explanation of, the con that is, the queue jump offer. But even after that.. we’re then subjected to listening to them trying to get us to join up to the girls’ fan clubs (which also seems to take forever).

I don’t agree with the queue jump system at all – in one hand they give, with the low per minute call rate, but then in the other hand they take, with the higher cost queue jump option. And so in turn, all the cheapo callers get shunned.

Re the fan club - i don’t want to join the mobile fan club of the girl(s). I’m not interested in getting pics & vids on my mobile, so why i should be coerced to do so each time i call i don’t agree with, nor am i happy with. What i am interested in is speaking direct to the girl(s). I am told that once you sign up, then you would no longer hear this in this intro. Quite how they know if you’ve signed up is beyond me though..??

I’m happy to spend my money to call the girl(s), but more often than not, i get nowhere as it gets swallowed up listening to all that intro and then listening to other callers (maybe the queue jumpers).

All in all, it’s bloody annoying – a thumbs down from me. It was fine as it was when the channel was Party Talk.
13-05-2010 08:45
schmoo Away
Master Poster

F**king annoying camera position/work again this afternoon/evening.
13-05-2010 18:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Great seeing Levi (again) on yesterday. And she finally put a shirt on too - therefore looking the whole part to match the theme. Can you not get the office girls to wear shirts/vests (or even suit jackets!?) etc each time please?

What's the point in the girl(s) wearing a skirt, without a top? Some imagination is being used in having an office set in the first place, so i'd dearly love to see the girls dressed accordingly. If not, you might aswell resort to the boringness of having a girl in just underwear.

Oh, and i think the office needs some officey things on the wall too!

Whilst i'm at it.. why can you not just zoom the camera out (if only a little)? It's just so bloody close. If it goes out a little, not only do i get to see the legs unhindered by the bloody screen caption, it also offers the chance for the girl to get up, walk, even sit on the chair (should they wish to of course, but maybe that's too much for them as alot only seem to want to lie there all day?)

If you'll be really brave, the desk could move forward a little too, so the girl(s) could walk behind the desk - then lean forward over it etc etc.

Oh.. the possibilities!?

- surely it's not just me that can see these..?

I would like to apologise for the hint of sarcasm, but i feel i shouldn't. I'm only trying to help, but feel this channel is unappreciative to say the least.
19-05-2010 13:00
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I see the screen caption(ing) has had a little attention today.. for the better i might add too. It means a little more of the bottom of the screen now is unhindered by it. But it would like even better if the captions were swapped - having the "50p" at the bottom and the larger caption at the top.

However, the camera still needs attention - it's aimed so the girl's (Levi as i type) legs are still right behind the caption! What gives? Do these camera operators not account for the screen caption at all?

And.. it's still too bloody close. Zoom it out a little - c'mon.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2010 08:18 by schmoo.)
25-05-2010 17:43
schmoo Away
Master Poster

My last post here about this i promise.

I’ve now had enough of this channel, so am stepping away. I praised the fact they tried something new in getting an office set, but what’s the point now..

Yes, they have a desk, but it’s hardly seen. It’s (now) an authentic office set as much as we see rocking horse shit. If Honey TV (TVX?) are intent on using an office set, then make it bloody look like one. And the girls they have in this “set” don’t look/dress anything like secretaries.

As things are, it’s just a blank room (only with a desk) and the girls are more or less just in underwear (sometimes they have a “token gesture” skirt on), so unless you’re going to go the whole hog as i’ve outlined above, then you might as well just revert to the same boringness of a bed and a girl in underwear laid on it all day that doesn’t move.

And the camera positioning/screen caption.. christ..

Goodbye.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 18:06 by schmoo.)
27-05-2010 18:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV