Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

BSGirls on other Channels

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: BSGirls on other Channels
(09-05-2010 17:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  PS not sure if Camilla worked for Bangbabes or Hotel Voyeur .

Does this cap of Camilla with Tammy Taylor on Hotel Voyeur answer your question?...

[Image: camillahv.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host
10-05-2010 07:08
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Thanks for the cap Forum Style, its jogged my memory and i can in fact remember Camilla on Hotel Voyeur, after i few years i some times forget which channels the girls used to work on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 12:14 by mr mystery.)
10-05-2010 11:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(10-05-2010 06:27 )babefan29 Wrote:  alex and donna first worked on babecast before bang babes

Yes i can remember them , i probably watched Babecast more than any of the other shows , mainly do to the fact that most of my favorite girls worked on that show like Geri , Donna ,Morgan Dionne, Jemma J , I remember Geri doing the "under the towel" naked sections that they then used on the Partygirls freeview channel 46 show ( although Geri never got naked , but they used to say she was) , The POV shows Donna used to do were good as well . how i miss them shows , good job i have loads of recordings of the shows . .PS. babefan29, did Amanda Rendall work on Babecast before she started on BS , i seem to remember her on Babecast not Babestation in her early days on the shows . i think i can remember her rubbing her clit in close up on the old toilet set they used .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
10-05-2010 11:51
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

Lori is on bangbabes channel 912 now.
11-05-2010 21:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV