Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Jasmine Jones - Honey TV

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Jasmine Jones - Honey TV
Jasmine in awesome form again - no change there then Big Grin Tongue Heart. Looking unbelievably sexy in a black leather top and a skimpy thong eek. There seems to be no limit to her hotness Tongue. Simply sublime as she shakes those amazing boobs and delectably sexy bum. FABULOUS Heart. Would very much like to see her in some 2 for 1 action with Honey Scott, I think it would work really well.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 00:41 by Snooks.)
09-03-2011 00:31
Find all posts by this user
verona Offline
Master Poster

Wish I could have seen it As usual the web stream was mainly down amd I managed about half an hour of Jasmine only and the whole time the screen was going and off Lucky I dont suffer from fits!! She looked gorgeous from what I could see and loving the new skimpy thongs!
09-03-2011 19:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Once again Jasmine looks totally heavenly. She really is so gorgeous. If it wasnt for a croaky throat and the fact my voice has virtually gone I would give her a call again annoyed Sad. Ruddy cold annoyed

16-03-2011 22:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

eek Surprised eek Surprised eek OMG. Jasmine is on fire tonight Heart. My favourite babe has really got my pulse racing in the secretary outfit. Even by her sensational standards this office stint has been utterly mind blowing eek. Just when I think she cannot possibly get any hotter or sexier she goes and trumps all that has gone before. I am spellbound Surprised eek Tongue. What an outfit Heart. Bent over the desk, bum up in the air, her perfect thighs in full view. Total perfection Big Grin. Best stint I have ever seen by anyone - no doubt about it. Jasmine is just utterly incredible Heart. I need a cold shower after this, she is so hot eek

19-03-2011 01:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Another mind bogglingly sexy secretary stint from Jasmine tonight. Poetry in motion. She is just spectacular and I enjoyed my time speaking with her on the phone immensely. No amount of superlatives could ever be enough for Jasmine Jones Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

26-03-2011 03:01
Jasmine Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys

Hope you are all well and enjoying the shows Tongue

Just thought i would update you and let you know that i have left TVX. Had so much fun there and sad to leave but am now joining RedLight Central as from Friday @5.30am

So guys my shifts are Friday 5.30-1.30 and Saturday 1.30-10 So on Saturday i will have 1 hour of filthy dirty talking Big Grin

Guys hopefully i am busy and lots of you naughty guys call me as these shifts depends on how many naughty night shows i get.

So guys.....tune in and give me a call and make my first shows a very busy one.

Cant wait to speak to you all x

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/jasminexjones

http://www.glamworship.com/performer/jasmine-jones

CLIP STORE - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40399
07-04-2011 09:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Good luck jasmine

Piper Niven Superfan
07-04-2011 09:48
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

TVX will loose interest for me but the good new is that the webstream should always work !

You have a channel you deserve !

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
07-04-2011 18:03
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(07-04-2011 18:03 )fred69 Wrote:  the good new is that the webstream should always work !

That's true, but now I won't have an excuse for not doing caps laugh Another good thing is that Red Light have a few "sofa based" sets, and we all know the kind of shows Jasmine can do on a sofa Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-04-2011 18:20
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Get a life you muppet!
Jasmine's post is the first one I've spotted with seven adjacent thankers with different user name colours. The previous record of six was held by deb x in the 30,000 posts and counting thread.

Do I get a fig roll for that?

07-04-2011 19:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV