Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Jasmine Jones - Honey TV

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jasmine Jones - Honey TV
Oh dear my "euphoria" is wearing off already. I am sure that I am just being too fussy too early and I really dont want Jasmine to go back on days whatever However I thought last night for what I saw of it (1230 onwards) was a backward step and tamer even than the previous night For example in that entire time she only flashed that great ass at the camera once and that was when she was wearing a comparitively large pair of granny type knickers that obscured half the view Not sure why those were necessary anyway as she had another pair on underneath. Now I cant believe that only one person asked her to flash her ass in all that time so not sure what was going on there Anyway still happy she is on and hopefully as time goes on she will get a little more daring as its early days yet as I said Meanwhile think I am going to try Glamour Stars Friday just to see if she is more risque on there
13-05-2010 13:32
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I know this might cause a bit of anamosity but what im about to say is meant to be constructive.

I think that having a good luck at Jasmine's caps and videos thread really tells a story and not a good one!

Jasmine is a great looking girl, a beautiful curvy figure and i was really happy that she had moved to nights,
but i feel that Jasmine is not out of "daytime mode" yet. Have a close look at her caps and you will be very
lucky if you can spot 2 or 3 caps which show her in any other position than on her front. This isnt just an
annoying coincidence as you can see from the videos she spends 90-95% of her time lying on her front & I
cant believe that none of her callers want to see her from other angles. Presonally if i was calling her I would
want to see her boobs or her arse, her legs. At the moment we spend the majority of the time staring at her
head and shoulders. If thats as far as she wants to go then fine but Why do it on nights?

She has a fantastic figure and i want to see more of it. I hope things improve soon.
13-05-2010 14:25
skully Offline

I take it you haven't seen the caps I've just posted where she's oiling her tits up?
Jasmine's on a new channel and is now a night babe, I've seen her on GSL, she's not shy and knows how to move...give her time.
The more positions the better though Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-05-2010 14:33
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Give her a bit more time and you will see how good a mover and shaker "Jazzy Jones" can be. Smile

I think its great that she's being allowed to do what she loves on Honeys tv now, thats an excellent signing. Smile

Good luck Jasmine, and thank you for all the updates about appearances on Honeys and on GSL. Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
13-05-2010 15:09
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(13-05-2010 14:33 )skully Wrote:  I take it you haven't seen the caps I've just posted where she's oiling her tits up?
Jasmine's on a new channel and is now a night babe, I've seen her on GSL, she's not shy and knows how to move...give her time.
The more positions the better though Wink

Thanks Skully, these moments are too few and far between. I do think she has great potential but not realising that potential as of yet, i look forward to seeing her improve as time goes on Smile
13-05-2010 16:17
verona Offline
Master Poster

Yes Aston we are in total agreement (as usual it seems) but I also agree its early days yet As I said gonna try GSL this Friday and hopefully I will see more of the potential there because she could be an absolute star of nights (and cost me a fortune in phone calls too!)

PS Congrats on keeping Martin O'Neill!
13-05-2010 17:34
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

But that fortune in phone calls may well be worth it Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
13-05-2010 18:13
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

mm i noticed she stayed in the same postion on the few times I flicked over to the channel, thought it was slightly unusual compared to Morgan who was bouncing around all over the bed.

Jasmine (Keira) is well worth seeing on Glamour Stars Live, her shows are pretty steamy, love the real treat of seeing her panties come off on some shows phew ! ....really recommend visiting her for a more intimate 1-2-1 as well she can be even more naughty in a private encounter double phew !
13-05-2010 18:17
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Sadly, have to agree with the last few posts - last night's performance was pretty dull...

Not sure I buy the "she's new to Honey TV" argument - Jasmine is an experienced performer and - on GSL - has no problems moving around and striking poses...

could it be that she doesn't want to do this on Honey 'cos she's not being paid by the minute? Perhaps she thinks it will undermine her on GSL?

Anyway, disappointing stuff.Huh
13-05-2010 18:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

give jasmine a chance. once she has got used to tvx shell be moving around a lot more hopefully

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2010 19:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV