Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average

Jasmine Jones - Honey TV

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Jasmine Jones - Honey TV
.....she's been there all night, nobody noticed, as always looking sexy & alluring in an understated way; still think she's got the prettiest face & one of the sexiest, best proportioned bodies of all the girls on these shows....BlushHeart(just my humble opinion,of course)

04-07-2010 05:21
Find all posts by this user
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with you. Unfortunatelly, the webstream of Honey is not often online.

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
04-07-2010 10:03
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

05-07-2010 08:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Last night, for something different, I decided to record Jasmine on Honey TV. Having just scanned quickly through my recording I have made a couple of observations:

Jasmine wore the same outfit all night! Hasn't she heard the phrase 'variety is the spice of life'?

She seem to be on screen mostof the night whereas the other girl, Melvina I think, only seemed to be on for short periods!!

I will have to be very quick in watching Jasmine in detail so I can delete before my fave girl is finally back on the night show after 19 long days!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-07-2010 10:47
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

Very pretty girl, 1st time ive ever watched her.
07-07-2010 22:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Jasmine is looking hot tonight. Loving the hairdo. I have always been struck by her amazing thighs. Glorious boobs too.

07-07-2010 22:37
Pete123 Offline
Junior Poster

Jasmine looks gorgeous in her black PVC leotard Tongue

It's probably as well that they don't show her in 3-D - she keeps jumping off the top of the back of the sofa down onto the sofa cushions and her wonderful ,glorious tits bounce forward so much they'd hit the viewers' smack on the nose laugh I wish Big Laugh

Mmmmmmm Jasmine is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 - Keep up the good work sexxxy Heart
08-07-2010 01:56
linus Offline
Apprentice Poster

Amazing! Called you tonight (andy) and you were very very good and so so so sexy!!

Thankyou!!

(10-05-2010 13:46 )Jasmine Wrote:  Hey boys

How are you all?

Long time no speak hey Tongue

Well i hope you liked my first show on Honeys, i certainly did enjoy being very naughty hee hee

I thought i would let you know i am back on tomorrow night, so make sure you tune in and give me a call, im sure you will enjoy it as much as me.

Also i have a show on http://www.glamourstarslive.com on friday @ 10pm and its a bit of a naughty show as its nude...hee hee

So why not get your ticket guys...only $10 for 20mins of naked fun, baby oil, dancing the lot...be there or be square...

Private Lapdance

Sit back and enjoy this sexy seductive lapdance guys. You all know just how i love to move my body slowly to the music and tease you guys...well this is going to be maximum teasing all round!!! I will be wearing my tightest low cut dress and will be giving you flashes of my garter belt and stockings tops and not to mention what else. Watch as i slowly take every single item off just for you guys and i enjoy rubbing cream and oil into my curves whilst giving you that naughty look in my eye ;-) this is a show NOT to be missed...xxx
08-07-2010 03:22
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Last night was the best show Jasmine's given since joining Honey TV IMHO.

The sofa set meant she was able to move around much more (rather than just lying on her front) so we could see more of her fab figure.

I luv Jasmine - such a contrast to so many of the girls on these channels: a natural figure, no horrible tattoos - just a really pretty face and great figure.HeartHeartHeart

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JASMINE.
08-07-2010 05:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill go with that metarzan. last night was jasmine's best show since she moved to tvx. very nice outfit, she really moved around the set and she unleashed the oil as well. also was filth on the phones

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2010 08:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV