Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Reede Fox - Bluebird

OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

RE: Reede Fox - Bluebird
It was also Lori Buckby last night as well they may have been having a leaving party behind the scenes for all we know. Plus with it being her last night she may have thought oh what the hell its my last night lets go with a bang. Oh and bye the way I just remembered she said on Facebook that she was not fired she handed her notice in but Cellcast claimed they fired her. Some other Ex Babestation girls said oh they always say that to try and save face.laugh
04-07-2010 09:49
Find all posts by this user
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I have no idea what happened with Reede, so all I can relate here is my observation.

Reede's always been one of my favourite girls. I called her once and asked if she could wear boots for me. She told me to check back later and indeed, after a break, she was wearing a gorgeous pair shiny black knee high boots. Reede hardly ever wears boots on screen, so that meant a lot and I've been a loyal fan ever since.

Anyway I used to regularly watch her shows and she was always right there, in the moment, being raunchy and having fun. However her demeanor noticeably changed in the month or two before she left. She often appeared quite lifeless, the sparkle and the evocative sexiness had gone. It looked like she was unhappy, so it would be no surprise if that in one way or another led to the departure.

But that was then and, fingers crossed, the Goddess Reede will be back on our screens soon, raunchier than ever.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
04-07-2010 15:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
David Offline
Junior Poster

(04-07-2010 07:59 )tommylovestits Wrote:  hi new poster here just read this thread and thought i would register as i have something to say concerning whether Reede Fox got fired or quit.

i watch babestation most nights and the last time i saw Reede on the channel she was noticeably tipsy (imo).

as soon as she came on i noticed there was something 'off' with her. I've got no proof of this, obviously, other than the look on her face and the way she moved. in my opinion i would say she was a bit tipsy, not completely drunk but just tipsy, i thought.

anyway my point is during the first 30 minutes of that show (a naked show) she failed to cover up her fanny at least five times and at certain points it was seriously on display (really good shots of her slit and lips). she tried to cover herself up but she just wasn't doing it?? she was replaced by another girl quite quickly.

it was a good show LOL, i was actually on here looking for still shots of it. Tongue

my guess is she got the sack for coming into work drunk and showing her pussy to the nation.

i love reede fox, and since that show i love her more haha.

If she really was sacked and that's the reason why, you can only say that on that basis Camilla would get fired at least once a week Wink
04-07-2010 22:46
emperornxviii Offline
Junior Poster

(04-07-2010 22:46 )David Wrote:  If she really was sacked and that's the reason why, you can only say that on that basis Camilla would get fired at least once a week Wink

Very true David.
04-07-2010 23:05
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(04-07-2010 23:05 )emperornxviii Wrote:  
(04-07-2010 22:46 )David Wrote:  If she really was sacked and that's the reason why, you can only say that on that basis Camilla would get fired at least once a week Wink

Very true David.

Reede left BS afaik cause her Boyfriend got sacked from cellcast so she followed him to Bluebird.

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
05-07-2010 01:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV